You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby JANCKER » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 am

JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 am

I thought Ribery and especially Rafinha who is now German Citizen were better German speakers.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:I thought Ribery and especially Rafinha who is now German Citizen were better German speakers.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Really embarassing because this report claims Davide Ancelotti is already a better German speaker than them!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:51 am

Atletico, Rafinha, and this year's biggest loss: the @miasanrot_com Alternative Awards have it all.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:09 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:23 pm

LOL @ that list...obviously Arjen will get the best score. He's freakin' DUTCH! We all speak multiple languages, and German is one of the most important ones. Same goes for Lewy, although Polish is from a different language family (Dutch is a Germanic language very similar to German). Poland is very German orientated, and will have been taught in school.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Strange that Dortmund had a spike in popularity in 2014 and 2015 while the growth wasn't that remarkable in 2013.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Strange that Dortmund had a spike in popularity in 2014 and 2015 while the growth wasn't that remarkable in 2013.

Makes more sense than one would think tbh. The hipster American fanbase would only have heard of Dortmund post-2013. Over the next year, they would start learning about the heroic 2010-2012 story and only begin to consider identifying themselves with the club. Finally, Bayern signed Götze and Lewandowski - BOOM, that seals the deal: the victim club of the working class people oppressed by the evil establishment that is Bayern Munich. Hipsters then started firing the likes on Facebook.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Bayernbazi » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Guys do you know if there is usually a public training session on Friday afternoon if the team has a match at 15.30 on Saturday?

I am going for the match vs Schalke on 04.02 and shall arrive on Friday afternoon. The plan was to take the Erlebniswelt and Stadium tour on Friday but just found out that the changing room will be closed from 16.01 till 03.02 for refurbishment. So instead I thought of going to Säbener Str on Friday and take the tour on Saturday morning before it closes for the match.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I don't think so being a day before the match.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Guys do you know if there is usually a public training session on Friday afternoon if the team has a match at 15.30 on Saturday?

I am going for the match vs Schalke on 04.02 and shall arrive on Friday afternoon. The plan was to take the Erlebniswelt and Stadium tour on Friday but just found out that the changing room will be closed from 16.01 till 03.02 for refurbishment. So instead I thought of going to Säbener Str on Friday and take the tour on Saturday morning before it closes for the match.

Nope, I've never seen them have open training the day before a game. Usual days for open trainings are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on the next game day.

Why not do the stadium tour on Sunday? Might be open training in the morning as well...keep an eye on the different Bayern accounts on social media.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:07 pm

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Guys do you know if there is usually a public training session on Friday afternoon if the team has a match at 15.30 on Saturday?

Hi there. First off do not plan to tour the arena or museum on match day. It will be closed. Do not plan to visit any training (I got confused by Roonsil's post but I think you are aware there are no training sessions at the arena) the day after either. It is recovery day and you will probably spot them ciclying around headquarters or the Olímpic Stadium ur sumtin. The stadium tour is a good idea the day before but they will probably have more people than any other day. If you want to ask questions, that day is not a good day for that.

The team is not available for open training the day before. They most probably have a chat in the morning before leaving to enclave at the hotel. Bayern is very open and you can always find lots of info by asking. If you want the open training session schedule go to the German version of the website. They post it there on a weekly basis.

So sad to hear the locker room will be closed for rens. On the other hand, the Arena has three locker rooms, one for the reds, one for the blues and one for the visitors. You might be given the chance to visit the blue room which normally none get to see. :P

Hope this helps.
tflags

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Yip, sorry for the confusion! Open trainings are indeed only at Sabener Strasse, and the Sunday one (if there is one) will be reserves and players who were subbed in. They DO occasionally have those open training sessions the day after the match, as I've been to several already ;)

But yeah, check the German website (look for the word Termine).

Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:37 pm

You can tour the arena and museum on match day though. Obviously they will finish earlier.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion