You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:44 pm

prasun77 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
prasun77 wrote:We desperately need to get into latin america..we are missing out on HUGE market there..We need to sign 1-2 quality argentinians and uruguayans..We already have a considerable fanbase in Brazil,Chile,Peru and for some unknown reason in Venezuela..

I don't think the fan base is very big in Venezuela. I know about 3 other fans besides myself, out of which only one or two are committed enough to know who Bayern plays at the weekend ;) Venezuela is mostly Barça-Madrid territory.

Don't bring any Uruguayans or Argentinians, I don't like them >.< (Except Dybala, he is cool).

Bring Alexis in, and let's take over Chile! :D

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

When you compare the numbers in venezuela to those in argentina or uruguay its more..we even have a significant fanbase in paraguay..i think its due to santa cruz..

You must understand its not about you or me liking them..they will get us popularity boost in a very huge market..it will impact our revenue significantly..and the attacking players there aren't bad..if i speak ability wise..
Anyway bayern are committing a huge mistake by ignoring asia..i mean they should understand that its not "only" china in asia..
It is harder to promote bayern in china coz their language/social network/culture/tastes are completely different..on the other hand they could reach out to a much larger audience in India/Sri Lanka/Pakistan/Maldives/Indonesia etc. much easily coz they use english..we could even get a fanbase in japan..

Have you seen popularity numbers? You made me curious.

Of course I know Bayern must do what Bayern must do, my comment about Argentinians and Uruguayans was a joke ;)

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:51 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:I don't think the fan base is very big in Venezuela. I know about 3 other fans besides myself, out of which only one or two are committed enough to know who Bayern plays at the weekend ;) Venezuela is mostly Barça-Madrid territory.

Don't bring any Uruguayans or Argentinians, I don't like them >.< (Except Dybala, he is cool).

Bring Alexis in, and let's take over Chile! :D

When you compare the numbers in venezuela to those in argentina or uruguay its more..we even have a significant fanbase in paraguay..i think its due to santa cruz..

You must understand its not about you or me liking them..they will get us popularity boost in a very huge market..it will impact our revenue significantly..and the attacking players there aren't bad..if i speak ability wise..
Anyway bayern are committing a huge mistake by ignoring asia..i mean they should understand that its not "only" china in asia..
It is harder to promote bayern in china coz their language/social network/culture/tastes are completely different..on the other hand they could reach out to a much larger audience in India/Sri Lanka/Pakistan/Maldives/Indonesia etc. much easily coz they use english..we could even get a fanbase in japan..

Have you seen popularity numbers? You made me curious.

Of course I know Bayern must do what Bayern must do, my comment about Argentinians and Uruguayans was a joke ;)

Yup there is a site for analytics..it gives fairly accurate numbers.Socialbaker.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:I met two girls in Curaçao... Now they claimed to be soccer fans... Still, let's give it to them, they're girls... They had never heard of Bayern Munich... Nor of Thomas Müller, Manuel Neuer or Bastian Schweinsteiger... Now I'll say it again, they're girls... But they were Brazilian for ****'s sake!!!
So THAT'S how bad our marketing there is...

you met two Brazilian girls and you ended up discussing football #-o :lol:
They could have killed you because of that 1-7 night :lol:

Nah, I'm very handsome...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:43 pm

prasun77 wrote:on the other hand they could reach out to a much larger audience in India/Sri Lanka/Pakistan/Maldives/Indonesia etc. much easily coz they use english..we could even get a fanbase in japan..

Thank you mate, these PL-worshipping regions really need to be shown real football. Although I reckon it is indeed much easier to penetrate the Chinese market precisely because South and Southeast Asia are saturated with the PL already.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 pm

#12 wrote:I met two girls in Curaçao... Now they claimed to be soccer fans... Still, let's give it to them, they're girls... They had never heard of Bayern Munich... Nor of Thomas Müller, Manuel Neuer or Bastian Schweinsteiger... Now I'll say it again, they're girls... But they were Brazilian for ****'s sake!!!

I think you're just trying to lure Roonzil into replying to you again. :mrgreen: :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:05 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I think you're just trying to lure Roonzil into replying to you again. :mrgreen: :coffee:

It worked....Someone is clearly looking for a big ol' punch in the face.

Lads, can we not with the sexism bitte? I know there are women who are totally clueless about football, just as there are men who are just plain dumb when it comes to the beautiful game. I mean...go talk to your regular EPL fan on twitter :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:10 am

Hm well said.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Thank you mate, these PL-worshipping regions really need to be shown real football. Although I reckon it is indeed much easier to penetrate the Chinese market precisely because South and Southeast Asia are saturated with the PL already.

Plus the Chinese have good historical memories of the Germans. Besides Sino-German cooperation, the German idea of imperialism was to stop by Qingdao and give the Chinese beer. A little better than opium I think ;)
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 am

Last edited by pyrasur on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:14 am

Fucking hell screw this app.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Just to clear things up: it was not supposed to be sexist... And not about them being clueless... They were talking about that 1-7 constantly... It was more about the fact that women generally SEEM to care less about sports in general, especially foreign sports... So no offense!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:00 pm

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Roonzil » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:15 pm

I want her dress!!

@#12: No worries, no offense taken ;) I know a good chunk of women don't give two shits about sport, sadly :(
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:49 pm

That Croatian part is a bit embarrassing though... there is something wrong with that Italian too.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Bayern Munich Leads German Soccer Teams Reportedly Interested in eSports [source]
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion