You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby bbenno » Thu May 26, 2016 11:27 am

JANCKER wrote:That's the max capacity of the stadium... they should've made a bigger one, like 100K.

Yep. Given that the Olympiastadion had a max capacity of 69000, I cannot understand why the club didn't build a 90000 or 100000 seater stadium.
They could easily fill that. Instead we build a 66-69000 arena which then had to be expanded. We could have build an 80000 seater stadium which then could be expanded to 85-90000.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Fénix » Thu May 26, 2016 11:58 am

bbenno wrote:Yep. Given that the Olympiastadion had a max capacity of 69000, I cannot understand why the club didn't build a 90000 or 100000 seater stadium.

1859+1.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Thing is we had to get the fuckers on board in order to be allowed to build one by the city... And they would not be able to fill a tent with free food and beer at the Oktoberfest on a holiday...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 26, 2016 1:02 pm

The boring Bundesliga [source]
JANCKER

Postby bbenno » Thu May 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Fénix wrote:
bbenno wrote:Yep. Given that the Olympiastadion had a max capacity of 69000, I cannot understand why the club didn't build a 90000 or 100000 seater stadium.

1859+1.

Was it due to 1860 Munich's demands? I wasn't aware of that.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Fénix » Thu May 26, 2016 1:54 pm

bbenno wrote:
Fénix wrote:

1859+1.

Was it due to 1860 Munich's demands? I wasn't aware of that.

It was only because of them. The city conditioned the new stadium with the thing that the both München teams must share it(such an immeasurable and an incredible stupidity by the city fathers). For 1859+1 more than 60k capacity was insanity while as we can see now, even 90k could very likely be insufficient for FC Bayern.

Only a big idiot or bunch of idiots can push an idea of sharing a completely new stadium. Just imagine using that 'logic' in London's case while San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza has been the best example how both teams can't stand their own stadium and they both would like to build a new ones for themselves.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bbenno » Thu May 26, 2016 2:14 pm

"It was only because of them. The city conditioned the new stadium with the thing that the both München teams must share it(such an immeasurable and an incredible stupidity by the city fathers). For 1859+1 more than 60k capacity was insanity while as we can see now, even 90k could very likely be insufficient for FC Bayern.

Only a big idiot or bunch of idiots can push an idea of sharing a completely new stadium. Just imagine using that 'logic' in London's case while San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza has been the best example how both teams can't stand their own stadium and they both would like to build a new ones for themselves."

Why on earth did Bayern go along with that? That is plain stupidity. Of course there are limits to how many people you can justifiably fit into a stadium, with people still being able to watch what is going on on the pitch, but we could easily have build a +80000 stadium and then made configurations for possible enlargements.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu May 26, 2016 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:Thing is we had to get the **** on board in order to be allowed to build one by the city... And they would not be able to fill a tent with free food and beer at the Oktoberfest on a holiday...

HAHAHAHAHA this has to be the funniest thing you've ever posted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:27 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:HAHAHAHAHA this has to be the funniest thing you've ever posted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? I think I'm funny a lot of times :P :D :mrgreen:

bbenno wrote:Why on earth did Bayern go along with that? That is plain stupidity. Of course there are limits to how many people you can justifiably fit into a stadium, with people still being able to watch what is going on on the pitch, but we could easily have build a +80000 stadium and then made configurations for possible enlargements.

Cause otherwise we'd still be playing at Olympiastadion...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri May 27, 2016 1:16 pm

3 Bayern Munich Youngsters Who Should See Playing Time in 2016/17 Season [source]
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:51 pm

JANCKER wrote:
3 Bayern Munich Youngsters Who Should See Playing Time in 2016/17 Season [source]

I just that these talents don't go to waste...
I really like Benko.
I don't think he is inferior to Coman TBH the only thing is that the french man has more experience.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri May 27, 2016 3:07 pm

JANCKER wrote:

I'd have liked to see the article putting Coman and Sanches in perspective as well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Fénix wrote:

1859+1.

Can anyone explain the 1859+1 nickname to me please? I know someone did ages ago, but I've forgotten and whenever I try to find the reason, I don't manage.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:35 pm

1860 is a forbidden no. bro..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Why Early Transfer Business Proves Bayern Munich Are Europe's Smartest Operators [source]
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion