You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:41 pm

kod2600 wrote:Atlético fans do it too but Bayern fans did it first. Right?

Idk about that...
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:14 am

This would be a badass chant... Batman badass... I'm sure that it would be a success and I guess that we'd be the first to do it.

Spoiler: show
JANCKER

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:58 pm

It was used by the Italian players after winning the world cup in 2006. Personally I find it boring and unoriginal.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:46 am

Bayern Munich have condemned supporters who attacked police officers as they attempted to deal with fans who had used flares in the away section during Saturday's game at Hertha Berlin.

German news agency dpa reported that both Bayern and Hertha fans attacked police who tried to take down personal information from two Munich supporters after the use of pyrotechnics during Bayern's 2-0 win at the Olympiastadion.

The report said 27 people were detained temporarily after the clashes, which left six police officers injured, and face charges of breach of the peace.

In another incident involving fans from both clubs, a 35-year-old man was put in an artificial coma on Saturday, local TV network RBB reported.

The man was said to have tried to intervene in a brawl between Hertha and Bayern fans at a local train station and fell onto the tracks, sustaining severe head injuries.
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:30 am

I wonder why the clash with the police grabs so much attention, not the guy that was put in an artificial coma intervening in a brawl. I would like to hear more about that, and so far this article is the only one I've seen that's mentioned it such an incident so who knows if its true. But based on this limited information it would be shameful that the actions of football fans resulted in injury to an innocent bystander who had the courage to act.

Not that fans attacking police isn't shameful either.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Watch Bayern train live...

JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 05, 2016 3:43 pm

This is the single most insulting article I've ever read. Apparently, we didn't win the treble on merit, but just luck and Pep actually left us "much better than how he found us"... #-o

http://www.squawka.com/news/pep-guardio ... found-them
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu May 05, 2016 3:55 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:This is the single most insulting article I've ever read. Apparently, we didn't win the treble on merit, but just luck and Pep actually left us "much better than how he found us"... #-o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give this man a golden medal for a burek! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Author: Butt

Thought so... :lol:
JANCKER

Postby Fénix » Thu May 05, 2016 4:31 pm

JANCKER wrote:Author: Butt

Thought so... :lol:

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 05, 2016 4:35 pm

The truth is that he wasted the best years of a golden generation... most our key players after he leaves will be out of their prime or retire... thanks a lot.
JANCKER

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby #12 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Boy has that dude watched a single match? Calling Shaquiri a prodigious talent says it all already... Talking about 2001 to 2010, when Guardiola arrived in 2013 , mentioning Gomez who was immediately sold... Bullshiting about Messi being injured... And even if he was: we b u t t f u c k e d them 7-0 you amateur!

Talking about lost finals... In order to lose a final you have to reach it, right, you shithead?
Before he came Bayern made it to the final 10 out of 14 semifinals... Now it's 10 out of 17... Had never lost to RM in Munich... But it's personal loss and sadness - always an excuse, however poor and lame it is... Butthead...

Talking about inferior sides... Shaktar, Porto, Benfica, ManUre, even Atlético - I guess they're all better, because Guardiola failed to beat them 100% of the time as well... Robben missed a penalty... Yet it's Jupp's fault that Bayern lost 2012 while it's our striker's fault that Pep did on Tuesday? In TWO games? Eat shit!

Seriously, who gets paid to write that kind of BS and where? I should send out an application ASAP...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 05, 2016 5:04 pm

#12 wrote:Boy has that dude watched a single match? Calling Shaquiri a prodigious talent says it all already... Talking about 2001 to 2010, when Guardiola arrived in 2013 , mentioning Gomez who was immediately sold... Bullshiting about Messi being injured... And even if he was: we b u t t f u c k e d them 7-0 you amateur!

Talking about lost finals... In order to lose a final you have to reach it, right, you shithead?
Before he came Bayern made it to the final 10 out of 14 semifinals... Now it's 10 out of 17... Had never lost to RM in Munich... But it's personal loss and sadness - always an excuse, however poor and lame it is... Butthead...

Talking about inferior sides... Shaktar, Porto, Benfica, ManUre, even Atlético - I guess they're all better, because Guardiola failed to beat them 100% of the time as well... Robben missed a penalty... Yet it's Jupp's fault that Bayern lost 2012 while it's our striker's fault that Pep did on Tuesday? In TWO games? Eat shit!

Seriously, who gets paid to write that kind of BS and where? I should send out an application ASAP...

English media. Nuff said.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 05, 2016 5:09 pm

No, he's an expert but you just don't see it... "small people and small minds"(Messi would get offended by this claim).
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:This is the single most insulting article I've ever read. Apparently, we didn't win the treble on merit, but just luck and Pep actually left us "much better than how he found us"... #-o

LMAO, no one has ever won a treble more convincingly than we did.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion