You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ballon d'Or

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Ballon d'Or

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:28 am

Where is the Barcelona match thread, @MUTU all these days? It's even more important than it looks.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:31 pm

ESPN: Man United's Cristiano Ronaldo slams Ballon d'Or organiser's lies about Lionel Messi rivalry.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester- ... si-rivalry
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:51 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sobuj » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:56 pm

Yohan cruyff on ballon d'or: ballon d'or? It's a media circus. Bunch of journalist & people voting for their friends.

Atlist from certain place no matter how bad massi perform he will get their vote
sobuj
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:29 pm

sobuj wrote:Yohan cruyff on ballon d'or: ballon d'or? It's a media circus. Bunch of journalist & people voting for their friends.
Atlist from certain place no matter how bad massi perform he will get their vote

It's the same person who "predicted" that Messi will win 6 or 7 Ballon D'or because he is uncomparable.

Who says what has nothing to do with reality. The reality is that our players are being snubbed consistently. If Bayern doesn't win the CL and progress "just" to semi-finals we hardly have 1 player in the best XI. In order for one of our players to even be at the top-5 of Ballon D'or candidates he needs to win the CL or a national title or have an out-of-this world season like Lewandowski 50-60 goals.

Is there any doubt that if Neymar was in Lewy's place wouldn't win the Ballon d'or? What I see is that the instagram followers and the marketing have overwhelmed football. This is poison and has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Bayern supporter therefore I'd like Lewy to win.

Practically, the individual trophies are deleted for the defenders even for the legendary quality defenders. Defenders like Lahm, Ramos, D.Alves who shaped the era of 2010-2020 and they need 5 trucks to move their trophies didn't even stand a chance to compete for individual trophies. So, how a defender is measured then? Lewy or Messi or CR7 get 50-60-80 goals, yeah OK no problem but do they WIN in their respective seasons? How a record clean sheet/winning percentage of Neuer is measured? How the most cleanest and consistent defender of all time like Lahm is measured? Based on what? Did he lacked trophies in 2013 or 2014? No. Did he lacked great performances? Absolutely not! Does he lack quality? He was the most technically gifted RB of his era along with Alves. Still he got snubbed...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:01 pm

We all know not just since this and last year what a fake award it is..

Again.. When Ribery won all ( except the Supercup in Germany in 2013 ) it was said, won trophies dont matter, his stats dont compare to Penaldo and Messi..

Last year Lewa was fucked three times over by not handing out the award at all because Messi got demolished in the CL by Bayern and a BS excuse about the pandemic and it wouldnt be fair ( even though all competitions ended in a normal way )

Flick got fucked over BIG TIME after winning 6 titles and still Klopp was the one who got it ( okay it was the FIFA award but come on )

Now Lewa has the best stats of all players and all of a sudden a third string NT tournament is the one that decides this award to Messi? ( since its the only thing that was shown in his winning vid ) and not even taking into effect that he since july.. scored 3 CL goals, gave 3 assist and a goal in the ligue 1 only.. But now stats dont matter and its trophies won ( which Lewa did more anyway )

Fjortoft said it the best:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Tuchel tells Jorginho to ignore Ballon d’Or snub [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Wow.. just read an article where the i dont know, owner or what he is, Ferre or Ferro, the one Penaldo bashed yesterday, said, they are gonna talk and think about giving the 2020 ballon d'or after all maybe. But it wouldnt be set in stone, Lewa would have won in 2020 since its still based on votes and thats tradition with the ballon bla bla bla and he even said he voted Lewa on 1 and not Messi.

But to be honest, if they would have done it, they should have done it yesterday on the big stage, not a package in the mail thing after getting fucked twice now. I mean you had a year to think about this and just because Messi said it in his speech, all of a sudden you are like ''oh yeah, we could do that maybe''?
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:16 pm

The guy is a fúcking horse on the n-th potency.
He intentionally used Cristiano's name before the last night to feed the global cattle from both fanboy sides, profit and get attention more than the France Football deserved and continue with an imaginary media rivalry and hostility between the Portuguese and the Argentine that in reality doesn't exist at all.

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 pm

Look at Penaldo's age, he wont win a ballon d lol anymore anyway, even if Messi hadnt won one this year, he wouldnt even been able to get 6 even with Messi.. So i dont get those comments at all. But it was supposed to be from an interview he did in the past about it, completely torn out of context or something.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:24 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Wow.. just read an article where the i dont know, owner or what he is, Ferre or Ferro, the one Penaldo bashed yesterday, said, they are gonna talk and think about giving the 2020 ballon d'or after all maybe. But it wouldnt be set in stone, Lewa would have won in 2020 since its still based on votes and thats tradition with the ballon bla bla bla and he even said he voted Lewa on 1 and not Messi.

But to be honest, if they would have done it, they should have done it yesterday on the big stage, not a package in the mail thing after getting fucked twice now. I mean you had a year to think about this and just because Messi said it in his speech, all of a sudden you are like ''oh yeah, we could do that maybe''?
Damage control
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:02 pm

Like i said, its a bit late for that. They could have saved a bit of their dignity yesterday with that, but that ship sailed already. Last year they postponed it, this year they invented a BS price to justify it for Messi and now in hindsight the idea lamp started glowing that 2020 could still be handed out.

I dont even think you would be doing Lewa a favor with that now.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:07 pm

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:49 pm

Germans are shy to boast about their things... They have xenophobic thoughts about themselves... They can't be proud as they were indoctrinated by their conquerers to do so.
What they failed after WWI succeed after WWII
Hence why BuLi lacks it's recognition
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CiriacoS » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:56 pm

No one said it better than Muller.

You can pass your balon dors among la liga or psg players boosted by agents to feed their ego. And we will talk on the field by destroying everyone coming our way and winning everything there is to win.

What is even more sad is that they actually diluted significantly their own prize yesterday and the 6 balon dors won previosly by Messi, which is even not fair towards Messi.

All in all its a farce, which now everyone had the opportunity to witness on live tv. Messi himself actually shit on them by making such a huge statement towards Robert. That was a huge blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion