You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ballon d'Or

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Ballon d'Or

Postby Pittbay » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:No he wouldnt. The way they portrayed it here, invented a last minute BS trophy just to make an even bigger fool of Lewa shows me that.

And that's what is really annoying to me. They're trying to have their cake and eat it too. Lewa is on a historic run and cementing himself among the greatest ever yet is pissed on with some glorified participation trophy.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:51 pm

this is a fucking joke, look at the award for the best goalscorer they gave to Lewandowski, it looks like cardboard shapes glued together and painted with gold markers by kindergarten children
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 pm

@ottomeister
French is as important as English
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:05 pm

Messi said that lewa deserved it as well and he should have one at home especially for what he did in 2020
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@ottomeister

No, español is as important as English. :wink: Tonight we witnessed this all over again.

ramsej84 wrote:Messi said that lewa deserved it as well and he should have one at home especially for what he did in 2020

Not good enough. He deserved both 2020 and 2021.

Let the pigs oinking and fapping around the world after tonight's triumph.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:44 pm

Fénix wrote:France Football completely destroyed its award. From now on, I no longer care about this award even if my Croats win it 10 times in row.

The perversion has gone that far not just with Messi, but with Manuel Neuer as the 5th GK instead of being 1st or minimum 2nd best GK after the Euro 2020 winner Donnarumma.

But according to Messi standards, this award belongs to Neuer. NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course Diego Armando Maradona is the best player ever! 8) Messi can score 1000 goals and assist 600 times, win 12 Ballon de Merde, but Maradona is still bigger, better and greater player. 8)
Regarding Neuer I disagree. He’s the GOAT in my eyes and some saves he still pulls off no one else can do, but we can’t hide from the fact that he conceded more goals last season than any Bayern GK in decades. Of course it’s not just him or even him at all, could have been twice as many with any other GK, but you just can’t expect him to place well in those circumstances.

Donnarumma winning is still a joke though. The guy isn’t even the best GK at his club. I’d have gone for Mendy probably though I’ve only seen him a limited amount of times.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:48 pm

Pittbay wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:No he wouldnt. The way they portrayed it here, invented a last minute BS trophy just to make an even bigger fool of Lewa shows me that.

And that's what is really annoying to me. They're trying to have their cake and eat it too. Lewa is on a historic run and cementing himself among the greatest ever yet is pissed on with some glorified participation trophy.
To be fair, it’s not France Football who picked Messi but their BS system. It could well be they thought the result was unfair and wanted to reward Lewandowski somehow. I don’t see it as an insult.

The problem also is how they move the goalposts. In the past goals scored have been used to justify giving Ronaldo/Messi the award. Now suddenly they’ve invented a goalscorer award so they can make the argument that the Ballon d’Or doesn’t look at goals.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:31 am

Call me stupid, but I sense a complete thrashing of Barca, then a big run in the CL knockouts...
This ROBBERY will leave the players motivated, even though its an individual award.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:12 am

Direct in the heart where it hurts the most.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:17 am

Its still the most awful language and arrogant people as a whole in the universe.

Fénix wrote:Image

I lolled at the scorers haha.. But the thing is, Messi is now PSG :P
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:36 am

But you hit where it hurts the most and that's exacly the house of rats. :D That's Messi's home where even this award was won among other things.

And fully agree about the French language and arrogance.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:41 am

Wtf. Not even close.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:42 am

Fénix wrote:

No, español is as important as English. :wink: Tonight we witnessed this all over again.

ramsej84 wrote:Messi said that lewa deserved it as well and he should have one at home especially for what he did in 2020

Not good enough. He deserved both 2020 and 2021.

Let the pigs oinking and fapping around the world after tonight's triumph.
No. Spanish isn't as important as English, wtf.
PunkCapitalist

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:46 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:

Its still the most awful language and arrogant people as a whole in the universe.

Fénix wrote:Image

I lolled at the scorers haha.. But the thing is, Messi is now PSG :P
100%
PunkCapitalist

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:14 am

I feel bad for Lewy.

What on Earth does he need to do to win this piece of shit? In the last two seasons he's won everything, broken goal scoring records in every competition, he scored all type of goals (right foot, left foot, headers, long shots, free kicks, back heels, bycicle kicks, tap ins...)

What a f*cking joke

This is like when Kaka used to be always in the top 10 even though he was finished.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion