You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2021/22 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:40 am

For one or two secs
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 pm

30%? Is that true?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:10 pm

#12 wrote:30%? Is that true?

In Italy like 75% are from penalties
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:04 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 am

Like a 3421 with a diamond midfield, Goretzka did seem to stay ahead of Kimmich almost all match
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Something that I want to talk about is the fact that I'm seeing a lot more shooting from long-distance this season, instead of more or less the pointless crossing from the flange when the opposite team is playing 15-20m in front of their goal.

And I don't think this is a coincidence since Leipzig finished the last season with the most long-distance goals in the Bundesliga - 20.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:35 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Something that I want to talk about is the fact that I'm seeing a lot more shooting from long-distance this season, instead of more or less the pointless crossing from the flange when the opposite team is playing 15-20m in front of their goal.

And I don't think this is a coincidence since Leipzig finished the last season with the most long-distance goals in the Bundesliga - 20.

And i like that very much.. It was so frustrating when they had open lane to shoot on goal, but opted for another move/pirouette or whatever to just pass or cross instead of shooting.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:35 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Something that I want to talk about is the fact that I'm seeing a lot more shooting from long-distance this season, instead of more or less the pointless crossing from the flange when the opposite team is playing 15-20m in front of their goal.

This is great! Long shots are what I have always adored in football =P~ =P~ =P~ and hated the most in Barcelona 10-11 years ago. :mrgreen:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Fénix wrote:

This is great! Long shots are what I have always adored in football =P~ =P~ =P~ and hated the most in Barcelona 10-11 years ago. :mrgreen:

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Wrong thread?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:55 am

When everyone is fit and available, I think Bayern has 9 spots in the Starting Eleven as more or less confirmed

Only question marks remain on the Right side of our defense. Süle vs Upamecano for the RCB position and Pavard vs Süle for the RB position. A lot depends on Pavard's form in the coming days and the development of Stanisic. If both of them don't step up then I'm guessing that Upamecano will occupy the RCB spot and Süle will take the RB position.

Of course in sports and life at large things can change very quickly so who knows what can/may happen?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:43 am

I'd say that Pavard and Upamecano have their starting sport confirmed too providing that they are fit / unsuspended
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:52 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:57 pm

You were a little worried about the mutual connection and talking between them not a long time ago if I remember my friend. You must be more comfortable now haha. :D
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:19 pm

It sounds like Lucas has been the de facto leader in the back line. Makes sense as he’s usually the deepest positioned and dictates the offside trap.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion