You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Fénix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:06 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think KHR is actually good and he shows it from time to time, but can't do much as long as Uli is on charge. Most of the time he is forced to say things he would not like to say at all.

He was literally terrible when Uli was in prison. He showed he has no clue what he was doing back then. I was so shocked and disappointed with him and his leadership. You would think he can finally show what he knows and the only thing what he did is a big damage to Bayern.

He is a hypocrite and he showed that in Kovač's case in less than a month when the last season was about to end. That's not FC Bayern, opinion changing fast like a damn wind direction. [-X

Can't wait to see him leaving in 2021, but the damage he made to this club in the last 4-5 years is immeasurable. Uli after prison completely lost his charisma, but Karl never had anything special except nose for financial business in what he has always been excellent. Squad planning and club management one big zero. :thumbdown:
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:47 pm

lol funny that Bayern started being shit when Uli was back from prison then.

Rummenigge is good. If he changed his speech on Kovac it's because Hoeness is the boss and put pressure. Then he has no choice.

Thank god we have Rummenigge because without him, and with the trio Brazzo Kovac Hoeness, this club would be fucking dead. Kovac would be extend until 2024 and we would have extended Ribéry and Robben 2 more seasons ... and would not have spend money just to give playing time to academy players who will never have Bundesliga or even 2. Bundesliga level.
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Kouassi) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Hernandez) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Goretzka) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Cuisance) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Coman wrote:lol funny that Bayern started being shit when Uli was back from prison then.

Rummenigge is good. If he changed his speech on Kovac it's because Hoeness is the boss and put pressure. Then he has no choice.

Thank god we have Rummenigge because without him, and with the trio Brazzo Kovac Hoeness, this club would be **** dead. Kovac would be extend until 2024 and we would have extended Ribéry and Robben 2 more seasons ... and would not have spend money just to give playing time to academy players who will never have Bundesliga or even 2. Bundesliga level.

This club IS fucking dead...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:44 pm

#12 wrote:
Coman wrote:lol funny that Bayern started being shit when Uli was back from prison then.

Thank god we have Rummenigge because without him, and with the trio Brazzo Kovac Hoeness, this club would be **** dead. Kovac would be extend until 2024 and we would have extended Ribéry and Robben 2 more seasons ... and would not have spend money just to give playing time to academy players who will never have Bundesliga or even 2. Bundesliga level.

This club IS **** dead...
Indeed right now he is.
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Kouassi) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Hernandez) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Goretzka) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Cuisance) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:12 pm

Looks like we are going to play with a 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 next season with a regista and LCM+RCM. The role of the CM's is to be more of a goal threat too apparently, to help Lewy. This is probably the work of Hansi Flick.

So we have four players for those positions right now: Sanches, Goretzka, Tolisso and Muller. For the regista position we have Thiago and we need a backup...Roca?

The defense looks good, especially with Davies looking like a more than capable LB backup right now. Not sure what happens with Martinez right now. He is very down on the pecking order, especially if Boateng stays.

The attack needs two more signings. A world class winger and a good/rotational one. Sane and Bergwijn/Ziyech/Hudson-Odoi?

Best case scenario we end up like this which I would be satisfied with:

----------------------------Neuer/Ulreich

Kimmich/Pavard---Sule/Martinez---Lucas/Boateng---Alaba/Davies

----------------------------Thiago/Roca

--------------Tolisso/Muller-----------------Sanches/Goretzka

Sane/Gnabry----------------------------------------------Coman/winger

--------------------------Lewandowski/Arp
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:50 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Looks like we are going to play with a 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 next season with a regista and LCM+RCM. The role of the CM's is to be more of a goal threat too apparently, to help Lewy. This is probably the work of Hansi Flick.

So we have four players for those positions right now: Sanches, Goretzka, Tolisso and Muller. For the regista position we have Thiago and we need a backup...Roca?

The defense looks good, especially with Davies looking like a more than capable LB backup right now. Not sure what happens with Martinez right now. He is very down on the pecking order, especially if Boateng stays.

The attack needs two more signings. A world class winger and a good/rotational one. Sane and Bergwijn/Ziyech/Hudson-Odoi?

Best case scenario we end up like this which I would be satisfied with:

----------------------------Neuer/Ulreich

Kimmich/Pavard---Sule/Martinez---Lucas/Boateng---Alaba/Davies

----------------------------Thiago/Roca

--------------Tolisso/Muller-----------------Sanches/Goretzka

Sane/Gnabry----------------------------------------------Coman/winger

--------------------------Lewandowski/Arp

I can’t see Müller playing as one of the 8s in the 433 we’ve played so far. Unless we play a true 4141 Müller will probably remain a RW, or a 10 in the 4231 Kalle is obsessed with.

It was promising to see Sanches play well in preseason, I really hope we can make use of him and finally let him develop.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 pm

sherpthederp wrote:I can’t see Müller playing as one of the 8s in the 433 we’ve played so far. Unless we play a true 4141 Müller will probably remain a RW, or a 10 in the 4231 Kalle is obsessed with.

You might be right, but if you are we ain't winning shit like that. So I hope you're not.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I guess we can see why we weren’t desperate to keep James if we plan to play with a double 8 and a 6 midfield.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:05 pm

And in this form Havertz fits as well
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I guess we can see why we weren’t desperate to keep James if we plan to play with a double 8 and a 6 midfield.

Erm, no I can't see it. James worked very well as an 8 last season alongside Goretzka, meanwhile Müller doesn't belong in any position in a 4-3-3. It would've made more sense if he had preferred 4-2-3-1.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fénix » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I guess we can see why we weren’t desperate to keep James if we plan to play with a double 8 and a 6 midfield.

I've always hated 4-3-3, it always takes one place up front, either to attacking midfielder #10 or a second striker. Ever since Jupp retired in 2013, the whole thing with no. 10 position at Bayern went to hell. :roll:

James is exactly a guy who needs a position and role at CAM position and someone like Traum-Duo Bastian and Martinez that conquered and demolished the entire football in 2012/2013.

It's because I've always liked attacking midfielders who score lots of goals from the second plan and still create chances to a striker, wingers, even someone behind his back from Doppel 6 when and if they arrive lately.

Today everything is totally fúcked up and everything is focused to inverted wingers, possession game, lots of passes from these two #8's and so on while even that #6 no longer looks like #6 like Makelélé, Vieira, Gustavo, Casemiro or Martinez. :roll:
The only guys I really like in #8 roles are players like Lampard, Yaya Toure or, for instance, our Tolisso who could be potentially an awesome and very dangerous player from the second plan and who is very vertical, direct and has a great long shot.

Today's football hates fighters, players like Martinez, Casemiro, Toure, Emerson, Makelélé, Vieira, Keane, Van Bommel, etc.

After 3 years we still haven't installed and get used to 4-3-3 system. :roll: Müller is stone in a shoe.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 pm

I like it .... it gives a space for Renato ... or Leon to start next to Thiago and Tolisso
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:36 pm

So I guess we're gonna do the whole "play just meh until october when Kovac decides to switch formations up again in an attempt to save his job" thing again?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:05 pm

aterford wrote:So I guess we're gonna do the whole "play just meh until october when Kovac decides to switch formations up again in an attempt to save his job" thing again?

Providing he'd have a job by then.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:16 pm

The one Tott used today...
I used this formation for 30seasons on FM

I love itImage
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion