You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:13 pm

I'm a big fan of the 4-2-3-1 we are playing currently and I don't expect it to change anytime soon. But I also find the following setup very interesting considering the players we have and the potential signings:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:30 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:45 pm

Germans and pressing machine with direct vertical football is back! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Klopp, Flick, Rangnick, even Nagelsmann. Tuchel also needs to be far less of a philosopher and get relaxed. Too bad Roger Schmidt disappeared.

You gotta love those Germans when they play it, like football Spartans. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Re: 2020/21 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:28 am

Some real personnel dilemmas for Hans-Dieter Flick for next season.

The biggest one is in midfield: Assuming Thiago stays: Who starts in midfield? Kimmich/Goretzka, Kimmich/Thiago, Thiago/Goretzka, Thiago/Tolisso, Kimmich/Tolisso?
Also If Thiago stays then does Cuisance go on loan? What if he leaves then does Cuisance stay for depth?
What about Fein? Is he good enough to fill the DM role that Javi leaves in the squad?

Will Perisic stay & with Coutinho leaving who backs up Thomas Müller? Will OBM be considered good enough backup if Perisic returns to Inter?

Do we need a backup CF or is Zirkzee good enough to suitably fill in for Robet Lewandowski when needed?

With Neuer as the undisputed #1, how many games will Nübel play? Will the latter go on loan somewhere? What about Ulreich?

Assuming that Pavard and Davies reprise their roles as the fullbacks then who plays at CB? Does Alaba continue to play as a CB ahead of €80m Hernandez? What about Nianzou?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:33 am

It will be hard to see how we will line up till we get answers on a couple peoples futures. Frankly I think Thiago’s mind has been made and we will go back to the a Kimmich/Goreztka midfield which we will rotate with Tolisso. Goretzka will probably be the back up for Muller at AM as well. Next season the games will be coming hot and heavy especially since we have all those Super Cups to play so rotation will be a must.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:36 am

Firefox1234 wrote:It will be hard to see how we will line up till we get answers on a couple peoples futures. Frankly I think Thiago’s mind has been made and we will go back to the a Kimmich/Goreztka midfield which we will rotate with Tolisso. Goretzka will probably be the back up for Muller at AM as well. Next season the games will be coming hot and heavy especially since we have all those Super Cups to play so rotation will be a must.

i'm also curious what happens with the CBs. is the main partnership Alaba and Süle, or will Hernandez grab a starting spot? What about Nianzou - will he get sufficient playing time, or will he be like Cuisance with spots here and there?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:43 am

Would you use and develop young players such as Cuisance and Nianzou after the Triple success next season near Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso assuming that Thiago is out of Bayern in the next 15-20 days?

Just YES and NO answer.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:47 am

Fénix wrote:Would you use and develop young players such as Cuisance and Nianzou after the Triple success next season near Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso assuming that Thiago is out of Bayern in the next 15-20 days?

Just YES and NO answer.

yes, the amount of games will require rotation
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:47 am

Fénix wrote:Would you use and develop young players such as Cuisance and Nianzou after the Triple success next season near Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso assuming that Thiago is out of Bayern in the next 15-20 days?

Just YES and NO answer.
Yes.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:52 am

Just YES and NO answer.

YES, of course. Nianzou is a great DM/CDM already - I think he's going to suprise a lot of people. Call me crazy, but I think that even Bright Arrey-Mbi deserves a couple of minutes in some of the cup games.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:23 pm

You know how much we fans suffer from player's reputation, sound of their names and current quality abilities and the board on the other side is very stubborn and conservative towards spending which in some way proved to be fantastic, ie last night's triumph, historic 8-2 against Barca in ONE match, 8 straight titles in Germany, etc.

The missing 2 parts are definitely RB and winger no. 4, our top priorities while with everything else we can marsh through the Bundesliga, no doubt about that at all.
Just ask Gladbach or any other lower team if they would gladly have Tolisso, Nianzou and Cuisance or not. I think we all know the answer.

Flick can be a mentor/teacher like Van Gaal and Heynckes(from Leverkusen days). This way we can immediately avoid any further negativity and frustrations towards anyone in this fantastic team, the board and so on when we know where we stand and what do we have at disposal for 2020/2021. :wink:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby r10 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:54 pm

nm462272 wrote:the amount of games will require rotation
A lot of lads expect to be in a starting squad in a season before Euro 2021 rather than sitting in a bench. You could expect a row from national players. On the other hand some guys may prefer more rest at the end of the season.
I.e. will Flick bench Thomas more often because Mueller is not Loew's choice any more?
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 am

r10 wrote:
A lot of lads expect to be in a starting squad in a season before Euro 2021 rather than sitting in a bench. You could expect a row from national players. On the other hand some guys may prefer more rest at the end of the season.
I.e. will Flick bench Thomas more often because Mueller is not Loew's choice any more?

not sure exactly what you're trying to say, but I don't think the upcoming Euros will have a big impact on team selection. if someone wants more game time beforehand, i.e. Cuisance or Tolisso, then they will need to voice their concerns now rather than during the season

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:45 pm

nm462272 wrote:
r10 wrote:

not sure exactly what you're trying to say, but I don't think the upcoming Euros will have a big impact on team selection. if someone wants more game time beforehand, i.e. Cuisance or Tolisso, then they will need to voice their concerns now rather than during the season
Or, you know, play better...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Still waiting for Messi, Suarez, Neymar and Mbappe to score a hat trick each.

The English tactical experts said so because we have a high line.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion