You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Fénix wrote:Niko also mentioned Kanté and Rodri, but it meant nothing to us this and last year. We weren't in the game except the "famous" Marc Roca who is no longer anywhere near any German media, Twitter, etc. Media über-hype results in the end like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for Zacharia, I have no opinion at all, but many people have also highlighted him as a very, very solution for defensive midfielder position.

And we should seriously think about signing a backup fullback, either left or right fullback. Injuries are really fcked up thing. Lucas and Pavard aren't enough as well as Süle as the only remaining CB near broken Boateng and emergency solution Javi from midfield.

We will finally click with one coach for 3-4 years in one piece, though, this must be followed by new round of investments and signing 5-6 new players.

Sané, Havertz, Zacharia, Dani Olmo, new defender(s) and Werner and we are done - full to the top.

Think they'll spend 400m in one window? Doubt it - but I'm with you just to be clear!
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:31 pm

I don't know how much would cost Zacharia(guess 60 mil € would demand die Fohlen), but Sané and Havertz' price shall be interesting. I don't think that both clubs can get what they are asking for them while Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb nothing less than 40 million € or even more.

3 players for 250 million(Sané, Havertz and Olmo) or 4 players for some 300 million €, I think that's possible if we are going to be once again top negotiators, "if" or course the most important word here. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Fénix wrote:I don't know how much would cost Zacharia(guess 60 mil € would demand die Fohlen), but Sané and Havertz' price shall be interesting. I don't think that both clubs can get what they are asking for them while Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb nothing less than 40 million € or even more.

3 players for 250 million(Sané, Havertz and Olmo) or 4 players for some 300 million €, I think that's possible if we are going to be once again top negotiators, "if" or course the most important word here. :mrgreen:

Still leaves a lot left to desire...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Indeed.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't watch the video in Germany.
"Do Bayern really need a new coach?"
At least until the summer probably not, but even that depends on the next games, when the euphoria about the Kovac sacking is gone.

It's good though that ten Hag is the desired choice and Flick can lay the foundation again. I think that's pretty fitting.
----------- Lewandowski ---------
Gnabry ----- Havertz ------ Sané
--------- Thiago --- Tolisso -------
Alaba --- Lucas -- Süle --- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer -----------------

Coach: Erik ten Hag
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion