You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2019/20 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Fénix wrote:Niko also mentioned Kanté and Rodri, but it meant nothing to us this and last year. We weren't in the game except the "famous" Marc Roca who is no longer anywhere near any German media, Twitter, etc. Media über-hype results in the end like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for Zacharia, I have no opinion at all, but many people have also highlighted him as a very, very solution for defensive midfielder position.

And we should seriously think about signing a backup fullback, either left or right fullback. Injuries are really fcked up thing. Lucas and Pavard aren't enough as well as Süle as the only remaining CB near broken Boateng and emergency solution Javi from midfield.

We will finally click with one coach for 3-4 years in one piece, though, this must be followed by new round of investments and signing 5-6 new players.

Sané, Havertz, Zacharia, Dani Olmo, new defender(s) and Werner and we are done - full to the top.

Think they'll spend 400m in one window? Doubt it - but I'm with you just to be clear!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:31 pm

I don't know how much would cost Zacharia(guess 60 mil € would demand die Fohlen), but Sané and Havertz' price shall be interesting. I don't think that both clubs can get what they are asking for them while Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb nothing less than 40 million € or even more.

3 players for 250 million(Sané, Havertz and Olmo) or 4 players for some 300 million €, I think that's possible if we are going to be once again top negotiators, "if" or course the most important word here. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Fénix wrote:I don't know how much would cost Zacharia(guess 60 mil € would demand die Fohlen), but Sané and Havertz' price shall be interesting. I don't think that both clubs can get what they are asking for them while Olmo from Dinamo Zagreb nothing less than 40 million € or even more.

3 players for 250 million(Sané, Havertz and Olmo) or 4 players for some 300 million €, I think that's possible if we are going to be once again top negotiators, "if" or course the most important word here. :mrgreen:

Still leaves a lot left to desire...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Indeed.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't watch the video in Germany.
"Do Bayern really need a new coach?"
At least until the summer probably not, but even that depends on the next games, when the euphoria about the Kovac sacking is gone.

It's good though that ten Hag is the desired choice and Flick can lay the foundation again. I think that's pretty fitting.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Looking good but one thing we have regressed again is in corners. Seems we are back to Pep era in terms of number of corners per match but nothing comes out of them. At least we are not getting counter attacked in the process. You know I used to harp on Hummels for ruining 99% of the corners but at least we were winning the headers. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:08 am

MaCk0y wrote:Looking good but one thing we have regressed again is in corners. Seems we are back to Pep era in terms of number of corners per match but nothing comes out of them. At least we are not getting counter attacked in the process. You know I used to harp on Hummels for ruining 99% of the corners but at least we were winning the headers. :P

Corners were the one thing Kovac seems to give us a massive improvement on, but oh well. I’d rather improve on 20 other things and regress with one.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:25 pm

This is how our XI should be against any opponents playing high pressing :

Neuer - Kimmich ???? Hernandez ???? - Thiago - Gnabry ???? Coutinho Coman - Lewandowski
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Upamecano (Süle) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Alaba) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Goretzka) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Coutinho? Why do you want to lose the few balls the high press lets through?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Probably because he know how to play deeper and create more than Goretzka and Müller who were ghost in that area. And it's not like both of them did not lose any ball...
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Upamecano (Süle) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Alaba) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Goretzka) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Coman wrote:Probably because he know how to play deeper and create more than Goretzka and Müller who were ghost in that area. And it's not like both of them did not lose any ball...

Yeah is he gonna show that ever?

Because the only impression that dude has left here in basically half his tenure is that some people jump every hype train there is...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:50 pm

#12 wrote:
Coman wrote:Probably because he know how to play deeper and create more than Goretzka and Müller who were ghost in that area. And it's not like both of them did not lose any ball...

Yeah is he gonna show that ever?

Because the only impression that dude has left here in basically half his tenure is that some people jump every hype train there is...

It's probably the less worse option.

Anyway I want him gone and Havertz in.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 pm

No it’s not... Because the other two can at least have a meaningful impact on offense... Müller is even important for our defense... Coutinho simply does nothing...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:03 pm

#12 wrote:No it’s not... Because the other two can at least have a meaningful impact on offense... Müller is even important for our defense... Coutinho simply does nothing...

I can’t agree that Muller helps our defense as he is not a midfielder. In the Pep era the main reason he as effective was because he was scoring goals. Our midfield was still pretty thin but his overall output masked it. Now that is not the case and I would prefer a true midfielder in his place like Tolisso to give us a proper balance. When Muller plays we always look more like a 442 which leaves our midfield in shambles.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion