You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018 will be an emotional year

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

2018 will be an emotional year

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:37 am

As you know captain Phillip Lahm will retire at the end of the 2017/18 season. He already announced that, robben has one year left and Ribery has two. So as it stands, robben will leave next year. Then Ribery and lahm the year after.
There has been recent report of both Ribery and Robben getting new contracts, most likely they'll both expire with Phillip Lahm at the end of the 2017/18 season.

Three legends who have irreplaceable memories will all go at that time. HOLY CRAP! I'm happy for them that they will leave together(if the reports are correct), but we will lose so much from that. Talent wise they're all pretty much done, yes they still are needed on our team but they don't have much left, we all know that. But their significance will be missed in the dressing room.
This all jusy hit me, man I'll really appreciate them this next season

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2280 times
Been thanked: 733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 am

:cry:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31827
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24760 times
Been thanked: 4814 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

We still have no replacement for Lahm, but the others we are ready to move on from. It will be a very emotional final game of the season if they all leave together. Let's hope it will be a CL final.

I am sure that they will all have a memorial match... maybe one for all 3 if they leave in the same year. That would be something to watch. I hope we see all their favourite friends and former team mates: Kahn, Van Buyten, Schweinsteiger, Toni, Olic...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33540
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9736 times
Been thanked: 7856 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby MillaMjau » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:47 pm

It's hard to imagine Bayern without Lahm. :cry:
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 663 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby Coman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:06 pm

3 legends who loss 3 years in their career because of :pep:

The two wingers by being injured almost all the time : because of Guardiola's intense training.
The captain because of playing midfilder while he is the best full-back in the world for many years.

Hope Ancelotti could remove all this. Especially for Robben.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:10 pm

MillaMjau wrote:It's hard to imagine Bayern without Lahm. :cry:

it is already too harsh and disturbing to see the German NT 16 being worn by another player...
Maybe that is the reason why my love for the Ger NT diminished by 45%
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31827
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24760 times
Been thanked: 4814 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Coman wrote:3 legends who loss 3 years in their career because of :pep:

The two wingers by being injured almost all the time : because of Guardiola's intense training.
The captain because of playing midfilder while he is the best full-back in the world for many years.

Hope Ancelotti could remove all this. Especially for Robben.

This is unfair. Ribery and Robben missed loads of games before Guardiola too.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33540
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9736 times
Been thanked: 7856 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby Coman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Coman wrote:3 legends who loss 3 years in their career because of :pep:

The two wingers by being injured almost all the time : because of Guardiola's intense training.
The captain because of playing midfilder while he is the best full-back in the world for many years.

Hope Ancelotti could remove all this. Especially for Robben.

This is unfair. Ribery and Robben missed loads of games before Guardiola too.


Van Gaal and especially Heynckes knew how to manage Robben to take him fresh when come the "important events".

Guardiola doesn't.

For Ribéry it clearly a Guardiola problem. Always put Ribéry too quickly just after his come-back :

07/08 : 3723"
08/09 : 2984"
09/10 : 1918"
10/11 : 2568"
11/12 : 3959"
12/13 : 3227"
13/14 : 2966"
14/15 : 1496" #-o
15/16 : 1327" #-o

Lahm ? Never really injured until 14/15 ... for more than 4 months.

Boateng ? Shouldn't play because of little problem before Hamburg game ... Guardiola let him play : 3 and a half months.

Benatia ? Never injured almost in Italy ... Guardiola ? =D>

Thiago's case ...

Martinez ? Almost never injured ... Guardiola ? injured almost all the time before and after his knee operation.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4067
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
French Southern Ter
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Yeah, BuLi didn't need the best starting 11 every game... they could've been used more smartly.
JANCKER

 

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby German-American » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Coman wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Coman wrote:3 legends who loss 3 years in their career because of :pep:

The two wingers by being injured almost all the time : because of Guardiola's intense training.
The captain because of playing midfilder while he is the best full-back in the world for many years.

Hope Ancelotti could remove all this. Especially for Robben.

This is unfair. Ribery and Robben missed loads of games before Guardiola too.


Van Gaal and especially Heynckes knew how to manage Robben to take him fresh when come the "important events".

Guardiola doesn't.

For Ribéry it clearly a Guardiola problem. Always put Ribéry too quickly just after his come-back :

07/08 : 3723"
08/09 : 2984"
09/10 : 1918"
10/11 : 2568"
11/12 : 3959"
12/13 : 3227"
13/14 : 2966"
14/15 : 1496" #-o
15/16 : 1327" #-o

Lahm ? Never really injured until 14/15 ... for more than 4 months.

Boateng ? Shouldn't play because of little problem before Hamburg game ... Guardiola let him play : 3 and a half months.

Benatia ? Never injured almost in Italy ... Guardiola ? =D>

Thiago's case ...

Martinez ? Almost never injured ... Guardiola ? injured almost all the time before and after his knee operation.

Guardiola came with a high price. He forever changed Bayern. Regardless, Robben and Ribery are older now. It's supposed to happen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2280 times
Been thanked: 733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:17 pm

I've been a bit let down by Lahm's decision... reasonable cause he won everything, almost... he should've taken part in the Euros at least and try to win that thing. IMO he said a little too early "enough" but I respect his decision.
JANCKER

 

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Quality of time is better than quantity, value every bayern moment with Lahm in the next two seasons, every pass, every mark, everything!

Hope he can score a goal in the champions league...
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 521 times
Been thanked: 477 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018 will be an emotional year

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:30 am

Delete this topic. My heart isn't ready for this. :(
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
User avatar
kod2600
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 pm
National Flag:
Palestine
Has thanked: 177 times
Been thanked: 684 times
Gender: Male


Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest