You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:53 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
Coman wrote:#12 probably forgot (volountary) the two handball from Pique and Alexis Sanchez before Müller 1st goal ...


Yours maybe isn’t, so I'll try to rephrase:

We have no reason at all to complain about the refs in our losses to Barcelona... Definitely fewer than them...

And yet had the two penalties been given we may have steamrolled over them even harder than we did. All Barcelona fans I know prefer not to remember those two matches, the worst in their club history. And Bayern were the ones inflicting this damage. But obviously you have to find something negative, that's why you're #12 because you expect to be the first sub not in the first XI


What a load of Bullocks

I'm not finding something negative, but the way you argue about 7.598 penalties in just one game, I can be fair and admit something like that if WE benefit as well...
Two penalties, maybe, the Robben goal was illegit 100%... Gomez was offside and you might argue Dante was using too much hands... I personally don’t think so, but goal 2 and 3 would have YOU on here pouting and piling up in my Facebook Messenger

Nonetheless, and you might find this consistent, if you think about it for a moment, we deserved go through... And also by the margin we did... And if there really were two penalties, even more so
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22685
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5253 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:08 pm

I know we were lucky in some decisions against Barcelona in the first leg in 2013, but I'm just pointing out that we were also unlucky with some decisions in the same match. The referee was equally bad for both teams, which cannot be said for the last 3 referees we had against Real Madrid. The consistency? When the decisions are against us you play them down, when they are in our favour (despite that we also had ones against us), then you believe Barcelona should have been complaining.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45489
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13151 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:22 pm

MUTU wrote:I know we were lucky in some decisions against Barcelona in the first leg in 2013, but I'm just pointing out that we were also unlucky with some decisions in the same match. The referee was equally bad for both teams, which cannot be said for the last 3 referees we had against Real Madrid. The consistency? When the decisions are against us you play them down, when they are in our favour (despite that we also had ones against us), then you believe Barcelona should have been complaining.


Nah, I'm complaining too... I'm just not fleeing into weird shit conspiracies... We had half a dozen prime opportunities against Barca... We basically converted every opportunity we had against RM at Bernabeu and yet people act like we were destroying them just because we had more possession... We should know since Guardiola that possession alone means shit...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22685
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5253 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:53 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I know we were lucky in some decisions against Barcelona in the first leg in 2013, but I'm just pointing out that we were also unlucky with some decisions in the same match. The referee was equally bad for both teams, which cannot be said for the last 3 referees we had against Real Madrid. The consistency? When the decisions are against us you play them down, when they are in our favour (despite that we also had ones against us), then you believe Barcelona should have been complaining.


Nah, I'm complaining too... I'm just not fleeing into weird shit conspiracies... We had half a dozen prime opportunities against Barca... We basically converted every opportunity we had against RM at Bernabeu and yet people act like we were destroying them just because we had more possession... We should know since Guardiola that possession alone means shit...

No, you're not. You downplay the decisions we had against us vs Real Madrid and you downplay the decisions we had against us vs Barcelona, but then you feel like talking about the decisions we had in our favour vs Barcelona. That's selective. Very selective.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45489
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13151 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I know we were lucky in some decisions against Barcelona in the first leg in 2013, but I'm just pointing out that we were also unlucky with some decisions in the same match. The referee was equally bad for both teams, which cannot be said for the last 3 referees we had against Real Madrid. The consistency? When the decisions are against us you play them down, when they are in our favour (despite that we also had ones against us), then you believe Barcelona should have been complaining.


Nah, I'm complaining too... I'm just not fleeing into weird shit conspiracies... We had half a dozen prime opportunities against Barca... We basically converted every opportunity we had against RM at Bernabeu and yet people act like we were destroying them just because we had more possession... We should know since Guardiola that possession alone means shit...

No, you're not. You downplay the decisions we had against us vs Real Madrid and you downplay the decisions we had against us vs Barcelona, but then you feel like talking about the decisions we had in our favour vs Barcelona. That's selective. Very selective.


I don’t KNOW about the decisions against us, and (thus) you describing it as "downplaying" is just that ;)

I'm not downplaying anything, I'm saying that between Bayern and Barcelona, IF, IF, I F anyone were to complain, they would have a better case...
I'm also saying things went against us at Madrid... But if you cannot win one in 7 games against Madrid, I'm saying it’s not just bad luck with the ref...
Take it or don’t, whatever... I'm done explaining self-evident shit...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22685
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5253 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 pm

I swear every single thread on this forum has some refereeing discussion one way or another :P
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4519 times
Been thanked: 3832 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:37 pm

#12 wrote:But if you cannot win one in 7 games against Madrid

Again with this lie.

#12 wrote:I'm not downplaying anything, I'm saying that between Bayern and Barcelona, IF, IF, I F anyone were to complain, they would have a better case...

That's the thing, I'm not even sure who has the better case, but I still find it strange of you to mention this match where referees were more or less balanced (bad for everyone) but "don't KNOW" that there were gross injustices in 3 consecutive matches against Real Madrid, the extent of which has never been seen in Champions League history.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45489
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13151 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Sometimes I feel as if #12 is biased against Bayern Munich :lol:
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 606 times
Been thanked: 1040 times

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:54 pm

America USA wrote:Sometimes I feel as if #12 is biased against Bayern Munich :lol:

Yep, in fact during the 2013 Champions League final, Boateng fouled Lewandowski by kicking the underside of his boot. How nasty!

Horrific tackle! Boateng should have been sent off! :P



PS: wait for him to whine about Ribery and Dante and some 3 other Bayern players who should've seen red instead of Lewandowski. :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45489
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13151 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:Sometimes I feel as if #12 is biased against Bayern Munich :lol:

Yep, in fact during the 2013 Champions League final, Boateng fouled Lewandowski by kicking the underside of his boot. How nasty!

Horrific tackle! Boateng should have been sent off! :P



PS: wait for him to whine about Ribery and Dante and some 3 other Bayern players who should've seen red instead of Lewandowski. :P


Well I guess I‘m the only one capable of the HYPOCRISY of you mentioning that seconds after you wrote about how the other game was "balanced"...

Also it’s not a lie, it’s true...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22685
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5253 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 am

MoFattal wrote:Damn, is it THAT ugly :shock: ?!

I'd really like to see us play something like this. It might work and it might not. I do think it'll work. Midfield is where our best plays are coming from this season. The attacking wings are basically dead for at least 60 minutes with Robbery on the field and Coman out injured. When those two leave the pitch, you can see constant improvement in our play. James and Gnabry won't be pure wingers in this formation, rather they can act as another two "Mullers" drifting in and out. We already have two attack-minded fullbacks anyway to fill the gaps on the touchlines.


Don't know why they don't like it. In my opinion it's the best formation as long as we keep wing play (very likely) and Coman is injured.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39497
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13166 times
Been thanked: 10387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Damn, is it THAT ugly :shock: ?!

I'd really like to see us play something like this. It might work and it might not. I do think it'll work. Midfield is where our best plays are coming from this season. The attacking wings are basically dead for at least 60 minutes with Robbery on the field and Coman out injured. When those two leave the pitch, you can see constant improvement in our play. James and Gnabry won't be pure wingers in this formation, rather they can act as another two "Mullers" drifting in and out. We already have two attack-minded fullbacks anyway to fill the gaps on the touchlines.


Don't know why they don't like it. In my opinion it's the best formation as long as we keep wing play (very likely) and Coman is injured.

You serious? Look at the post I quoted since MoFattal's edited his original one :P
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4519 times
Been thanked: 3832 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:10 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:Sometimes I feel as if #12 is biased against Bayern Munich :lol:

Yep, in fact during the 2013 Champions League final, Boateng fouled Lewandowski by kicking the underside of his boot. How nasty!

Horrific tackle! Boateng should have been sent off! :P



PS: wait for him to whine about Ribery and Dante and some 3 other Bayern players who should've seen red instead of Lewandowski. :P


Well I guess I‘m the only one capable of the HYPOCRISY of you mentioning that seconds after you wrote about how the other game was "balanced"...

Also it’s not a lie, it’s true...

Again I don't understand what you're saying.

And yes, it IS a lie. Here you go...

After 90 minutes, last 7 matches.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 1-2 Bayern
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
03.08.2016 Bayern 0-1 Real
05.08.2015 Bayern 1-0 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real

After 90 minutes, last 7 matches, competitive matches only.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 1-2 Bayern
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real
23.04.2014 Real 1-0 Bayern
25.04.2012 Real 2-1 Bayern

At the end of the match, last 7 matches.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 4-2 Bayern (AET)
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
03.08.2016 Bayern 0-1 Real
05.08.2015 Bayern 1-0 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real

At the end of the match, last 7 matches, competitive matches only.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 4-2 Bayern (AET)
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real
23.04.2014 Real 1-0 Bayern
25.04.2012 Real 1-3 Bayern (on penalties)

The only way it's 7 is if you discount the 'friendly' matches AND don't count the penalties. Trust you to use the (ridiculous) measure that makes Bayern look worst. So let me take the opposite stand and say we won 2 out of the last 6 matches against Real Madrid. After all, if you bet 1, X or 2 in the last 6 matches in total between Bayern and Real Madrid saying Bayern would win all 6, you'd have won money on 2 occasions.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45489
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13151 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:18 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Don't know why they don't like it. In my opinion it's the best formation as long as we keep wing play (very likely) and Coman is injured.


My original formation had 12 players on the pitch :lol: :lol:

But yeah, the edited one is my favorite as well and I really hope we see it soon.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11783
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 5052 times
Been thanked: 2707 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2018/19 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:59 am

MUTU wrote:Again I don't understand what you're saying.

And yes, it IS a lie. Here you go...

After 90 minutes, last 7 matches.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 1-2 Bayern
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
03.08.2016 Bayern 0-1 Real
05.08.2015 Bayern 1-0 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real

After 90 minutes, last 7 matches, competitive matches only.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 1-2 Bayern
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real
23.04.2014 Real 1-0 Bayern
25.04.2012 Real 2-1 Bayern

At the end of the match, last 7 matches.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 4-2 Bayern (AET)
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
03.08.2016 Bayern 0-1 Real
05.08.2015 Bayern 1-0 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real

At the end of the match, last 7 matches, competitive matches only.
01.05.2018 Real 2-2 Bayern
25.04.2018 Bayern 1-2 Real
18.04.2017 Real 4-2 Bayern (AET)
12.04.2017 Bayern 1-2 Real
29.04.2014 Bayern 0-4 Real
23.04.2014 Real 1-0 Bayern
25.04.2012 Real 1-3 Bayern (on penalties)

The only way it's 7 is if you discount the 'friendly' matches AND don't count the penalties. Trust you to use the (ridiculous) measure that makes Bayern look worst. So let me take the opposite stand and say we won 2 out of the last 6 matches against Real Madrid. After all, if you bet 1, X or 2 in the last 6 matches in total between Bayern and Real Madrid saying Bayern would win all 6, you'd have won money on 2 occasions.


Yeah and trust you to whitewash this shîtshow...
Friendliest are shit, but wow, so we "won" 1 in 7 on penalties, great, shows how mich we are on par game-wise... Oh wait!

We are their biatches... And it’s not gonna change anytime soon...

Re to what I was saying: you were mentioning how the ref fucked both when we played Barca, yet you mentioned the final... And then even talked about Dante and Ribéry... Which is 2-1 buddy...
at least I'm consistent... Cause we were lucky with refs in that game IMHO - but we were also the better team and won deservedly... As opposed to the last RM games, where we simply weren’t...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22685
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5253 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests