You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Bayern Player of the Season

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2017/18 Bayern Player of the Season

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 am

Mario Gom... Oh, wait. I think we can all agree the season is not really 2017/18 but started when Heynckes took over. In which case the POTS is Mueller for me. If you include the Ancelotti period I have to say James.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:13 pm

To those saying James, I think he is our best player, but I wouldn't call him the player of the season so far.

Reason: what we have won so far (Buli) would likely have happened without James, but if Ulreich hadn't replaced Neuer so well, we might not have won.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:To those saying James, I think he is our best player, but I wouldn't call him the player of the season so far.

Reason: what we have won so far (Buli) would likely have happened without James, but if Ulreich hadn't replaced Neuer so well, we might not have won.

Good point, although I'm not sure to that extent. Certainly saved us some points, but we still probably would've won with a worse GK.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Ulreich has been voted player of the season.

I was right
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion