You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:43 pm

quaazi wrote:no surely the team simply didn't listen to him and played contrary to his instructions.

except for when we played poorly, then the team listened to his instructions.

durh.

#Pephaterlogic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby anasnemr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:29 pm

quaazi wrote:no surely the team simply didn't listen to him and played contrary to his instructions.

except for when we played poorly, then the team listened to his instructions.

durh.

Well i must have been dreaming then when the team was passing the ball infront of the possession for 10 - 15 minutes just to then pass it back to the defender who will pass it to neuer for the cycle to start again until some individual brilliance by some players like Coman,Muller,Lewandowski,Costa,Ribery,and Robben to make difference and no peps instructions were clear from day one and u r delusional if u think Pep was a top manager for Bayern and if he was he wouldnt have been beaten by the same tactic of defend,high press,and counter attack in every single game that we lost.I wouldnt get angry if we had lost this matches while trying somehting different or by changing the way we play according to our opponents but we unfortunately didnt.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Yeah anyone who considers a manager with the best win-to-game ratio in Bayern history, 3 consescutive CL semifinals (something which I'm not sure any Bayern manager has done before), 2 doubles and another league win to be good is clearly delusional. Oh, he also experienced two of the biggest injury crises we've had in recent history in two separate seasons and eliminated the 2015 CL finalists with no true CBs, despite the fact that everyone predicted they would destroy us in the air.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Who did that? Also, they were pretty much injury plagued as well... ;)

And... No other manager in history had that kind of team...

That being said: he IS good... But only with HIS (kind of) players... And not when he's so scared od away games you can smell it coming right from Madrid... ;)
Sometimes "good" isn't good enough... And in times of the current Bayern squad I'm inclined to claim just that!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:37 pm

If he had the same results that he had here at Barca, they'd ask who's Pep? They aren't crying their heart out after him nevertheless.
JANCKER

Postby Tdj » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

FFS he left already lets drop this pointless argument already...3 f****** years werent enough?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Tdj
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:47 pm

JANCKER wrote:If he had the same results that he had here at Barca, they'd ask who's Pep? They aren't crying their heart out after him nevertheless.

Well maybe he wouldn't have been anything special for them but they sure as hell wouldn't be calling him an impostor and be glad he left. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby anasnemr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:If he had the same results that he had here at Barca, they'd ask who's Pep? They aren't crying their heart out after him nevertheless.

Well maybe he wouldn't have been anything special for them but they sure as hell wouldn't be calling him an impostor and be glad he left. :P

Are u glad that Ancelotti came and Pep left or did you hope for your precious Pep to continue for three more years with the same style of play?
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:02 pm

I would have liked Pep to stay but have high hopes for Ancelotti and I'm glad it's him replacing Pep rather than someone else.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby anasnemr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 pm

This is the last thing am going to post about Pep in this forum.Pep did improve some players and he did improve some parts in our attack but he did not bring balance into the team the defense was chambles because everyone is attacing or in the other half of the field.Ancelotti will bring balance into this team and would work to strengthen the defense especially that he was the first one to break it when we were under Pep in that 4-0 defeat.Thank u Pep for improving our team in certain areas and attracting some players to our team and i hope u all the best in Manchester City and that u reach the UCL semifinal just so u can get knocked out by Bayern Munich.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 pm

In fact that is exactly what I'm hoping Ancelotti will bring us and as I posted somewhere some days ago, although I rate Pep higher Ancelotti might be what we need at this point in time. Be that as it may, it is evident that Pep's idea of defence worked for the most part. We can only hope that the new defensive tactics (if they are implemented) will be as successful and hopefully even more so. [-o<
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:08 pm

We should play with a formation without wingers... 4-3-1-2 Which can be transformed to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 depending on the opponent and the result.

Costa and Coman can replace one of the cm and we change to a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 as I explained above
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 pm

I like the formation but what do you do with all our wingers then? Costa and Coman won't be as effective in those positions. I can only see Robben doing well in such a formation if he plays the Muller role.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I like the formation but what do you do with all our wingers then? Costa and Coman won't be as effective in those positions. I can only see Robben doing well in such a formation if he plays the Muller role.

they come in if necessary or we are winning comfortably and want to change things around.
I think that should be our formation... or else... Coman upfront with Lewa and Mueller behind them instead of thiago.
Costa on the bench does not worry me...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:58 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I like the formation but what do you do with all our wingers then? Costa and Coman won't be as effective in those positions. I can only see Robben doing well in such a formation if he plays the Muller role.

they come in if necessary or we are winning comfortably and want to change things around.
I think that should be our formation... or else... Coman upfront with Lewa and Mueller behind them instead of thiago.
Costa on the bench does not worry me...

I agree with everything except Coman upfront. He sucked there for Juve. Javi might not be necessary either. Maybe add an attacker instead if him on most games. Javi should be an option against the likes of Barça and such.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion