You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby mats19 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Coman wrote:I don't know how, on a social point of view, using Martinez in midfield with Vidal and put Alonso, Thiago, Sanches and Kimmich on the bench or in the stand ... is viable.

Do you wanna stick with Thiago or Alonso in Javi place?
Choices..
Or maybe stay with our actual 3 man (no matter who) midfield shape without Muller wich didn't work until now..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:44 am

mats19 wrote:
Coman wrote:I don't know how, on a social point of view, using Martinez in midfield with Vidal and put Alonso, Thiago, Sanches and Kimmich on the bench or in the stand ... is viable.

Do you wanna stick with Thiago or Alonso in Javi place?
Choices..
Or maybe stay with our actual 3 man (no matter who) midfield shape without Muller wich didn't work until now..

Kimmich and Sanches are here too with full potential and a better profil than Alonso/Thiago for 4-2-3-1
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby ottackon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:13 pm

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:28 pm

[...] Changing the system might be beneficial, so that classic wingers cover the outsides with pace and Müller plays around Lewandowski. A 4-2-3-1 formation might be better to cover the field than the current 4-3-3.

All offensive problems are connected to the Thomas Müller situation. If he is able to play behind the striker, Lewandowski has more freedom. It is quite logical that Ancelotti still sticks to Müller, who does not need a break at all. All he needs is a moral boost by goals. If Müller becomes the old Müller again, Ancelotti’s job will be hugely simplified. [...]
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby theundead » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Thread should be renamed to "the 433, cross and wait for miracles thread"
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Muller is definitely burned out since the end of last season.

Remember it specifically, Muller was sucking and this board went ham on Pep for not starting Muller in the first leg. Than, Pep, due to public outcry and probably internal conflict with the board, started both and Bayern ended up losing the Champs league. Muller didn't just start this season, this was a continuation from last season.

And a lot has to do with Costa's contribution, or lack of towards the second half of the season
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:08 pm

So according to the above post the first leg, the 0-1 loss on the away leg when Lewandowski only had one clear chance and our attack was sucking bad in general with Mueller not playing, was a better game than the 2-1 win at home, when both Lewandowski and Mueller were playing and we practically played 90% of the game in Atletico's penalty box, only going out of the tie due to dumb luck. Wow. Whole new level of low.

Not to mention that basically all of Pep's best games were when both of them were playing and supported by Costa, Thiago and sometimes Coman. Don't know where the one striker myth is coming from.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Who's gonna score if Lewy and Mueller won't? Costa and Coman? Mullendowski are a must, especially if Robben doesn't play.
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:12 pm

JANCKER wrote:Who's gonna score if Lewy and Mueller won't? Costa and Coman?

Silly question, you've already seen it this season.

Spoiler: show

:P
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:14 pm

If we don't get Mullendowski to work, our season is over.
JANCKER

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:So according to the above post the first leg, the 0-1 loss on the away leg when Lewandowski only had one clear chance and our attack was sucking bad in general with Mueller not playing, was a better game than the 2-1 win at home, when both Lewandowski and Mueller were playing and we practically played 90% of the game in Atletico's penalty box, only going out of the tie due to dumb luck. Wow. Whole new level of low.

=D> =D> =D>

Yes, same with the loss 0-2 in Arsenal where Müller played winger in a 4-3-3. Was a better game than the 5-1 victory against Arsenal where Müller played behind Lewandowski.

Same with the first half of last season against Wolfsburg where we played in 4-3-3 with Müller alone as in a #9 position (something the poster account above think it is the best way to play with Müller : as #9 and Lewandowski on the bench #-o) and lost 0-1 at HT and when in a 4-1-4-1 with Müller behind Lewandowski we won 5-1 in 10 minutes.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Yea, not like Simeone didn't change his tactics in the second leg, but apparently you guys dont understand basic football.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Mueller and Lewy were the only available goal threatening players at the time... we actually have 3(Lewy, Mueller, Robben). How hard is for Atleti to isolate 1 goal threatening player alone?
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:33 pm

I think our squad fits a 433 better, but i Frankly dont care anymore... 422, 4231, 532, 343 do what ever it takes to get us going

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:38 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I think our squad fits a 433 better

About what do you say that ?

Everything in the last 6 years proove Bayern is better in a 4-2-3-1 formation ... absolutly everything. In particulary the few time Bayern played in 4-3-3 in the first leg with a really bad game and played in 4-2-3-1 in the second leg with a great game...
Coman

National Flag:
France

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion