You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Digne is a joke. Crazy Barça takes him and let Girmaldo leave to Benfica.
Laporte agree.
Umtiti agree, but Laporte is better imo.
Guerreiro plays for Portugal.
Dembelé (both) agree.
Lemar, agree.
Mendy is a joke like Digne.

Kimmich
Weigl
Dahoud
Tah
Süle
Brandt
Sané
Passlack
Goretzka
Meyer

You talk about dbags, Mendy, Aurier (who play for CIV), Rabiot (you forgot, he is good) and Kurzawa already are.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Guerrero cant even speak Portuguese. Boy is a frenchie.

Probably had a better shot making Portugal than France.

Umtiti and Laporte are french. So, doesn't matter who is better amongst them.

France always produces good technical players. They also produce strong players because of their african roots.

IN reality, France should be fielding the most balanced side every year, however, country is too divided like England and Belgium.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Guerrero cant even speak Portuguese. Boy is a frenchie.

France always produces good technical players. They also produce strong players because of their african roots.

IN reality, France should be fielding the most balanced side every year, however, country is too divided like England and Belgium.

You have to wonder how a guy who doesn't speak Portuguese decided to play for Portugal :rolls eyes: I don't care much or the whole nationalism things ussually discussed here (on Turk-Germans and other bi-nationals), but if you don't speak a language I don't think you should represent the NT...

Anyway... Yeah, France has awesome talents. At the moment only Germany and Spain can match them.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:40 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

You have to wonder how a guy who doesn't speak Portuguese decided to play for Portugal :rolls eyes: I don't care much or the whole nationalism things ussually discussed here (on Turk-Germans and other bi-nationals), but if you don't speak a language I don't think you should represent the NT...

Anyway... Yeah, France has awesome talents. At the moment only Germany and Spain can match them.

Portugal is something too.

Renato Sanches, Gelson Martins, André Silva, Bernardo Silva, Cancello, Ruben Neves, Guedes, André Gomes even if he just got 23yo.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

All about the money.... Especially all those brazilians playing outside of brazil, they need to play on national teams for better opportunities for club and better financial situations...
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:39 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Oh look, Pandora's box!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

All about the money.... Especially all those brazilians playing outside of brazil, they need to play on national teams for better opportunities for club and better financial situations...

Nothing to do with money. Nothing at all.

When I see how Guerreiro is great, I'm asking myself : how the hell is it possible he was never include in France squad ?

Deschamps is messing up with many "double nationality talent". We almost lost Laporte (and it's not over about him or overall) !

How a talent like Laporte who play at a great level in Athletic Bilbao for 4 years wasn't included even one time when izjaîrué"zii_z"re^àiuz^rfz like Sakho, Mangala, Yanga Mbiwa or a 32 yo Mathieu are include ?

Seriously ? Where is the respect for the young talent ?

Or Mahrez, he is french, he is great ... but there is different reason. I think the player thought he will never have the level to be in France squad ... so he choose Algerie... but 1 year and a half later ... things are different ... In fact for him it's the opposite of what PunkCapitalist said about money because he would be way more evaluated and rated with the French sport nationality.

Btw : we should stop talking about that here, not the good thread.
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby JANCKER » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:59 pm

So much tactics in here...
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:30 pm

What I want to see:

But all with less posession-obsession and faster circulation of the ball/more enfasis on quick transitions.

Or:

In a Tuchel/Luis Enrique setup.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:32 pm

I liked that Carlo used the 4132 yesterday but hopefully next time he doesn't play Vidal in the left and Xabi as the anchor....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Coman » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I liked that Carlo used the 4132 yesterday but hopefully next time he doesn't play Vidal in the left and Xabi as the anchor....

That was a 4-1-3-2 on the team sheet but almost never on the field.

Was again a real 4-3-3 where forward are free and where fullback play high in possession.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 pm

3 men defense should be an option too...
JANCKER

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Is anyone else annoyed at the level of defending? Not just this season but for a few seasons now I see our players just back off from the opponent and give them the freedom to cross or pass in our own penalty area!!! Take for example today, Rafinha. He was standing still 2 meters away from Amiri and gave him all the time he needs to pick an assist to Demirbay. And this is not just Rafinha.

Most players seem to do it especially Boateng and Alaba. Take Boateng's one on one against Frankfurt IIRC. It started like 10 meters away from the penalty area. There was Hummels covering him somewhat but also keeping an eye on another opponent. Boateng just backed off continuously and then entered the penalty area and they scored. Try to tackle him before entering the penalty area so at least it's a foul not a penalty if it is a bad tackle. I know that it is not wise to rush in tackling an opponent especially one on one but this is the other extreme where literally the opponent is not being challenged at all. You have to time the tackle at the right moment but damn do it before the opponent scores by dribbling into the goal...
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Yes, yes, yessss!! I have been saying that (shouting that) all afternoon! We do not press ANYONE close to our penalty area. They get loads of time and space to make the perfect cross!! Happened so often today that it MUST be an order from Ancelotti. We used to press and win the ball back, now we just let them have it and wait for them to make a mistake (or, more likely, a goal).

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:21 am

Yes, I realised the same thing.

Looks like Ancelotti told our defense to shield the box rather than trying to prevent crosses or whatever. And It's not working well at the moment as the attackers have usually a lot of space to do whatever they want and we are not shielding the box either.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion