You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Funny because I saw a great Costa against Schalke and Gladbach.

And he was free. Not in the Pep system.

via Tapatalk
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Coman wrote:Funny because I saw a great Costa against Schalke and Gladbach.

And he was free. Not in the Pep system.

via Tapatalk

He was alright, nothing to write home about. The likes of Alexis would have done majestically in his place.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7712
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3447 times
Been thanked: 3034 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Coman wrote:Funny because I saw a great Costa against Schalke and Gladbach.

And he was free. Not in the Pep system.

via Tapatalk

He was alright, nothing to write home about. The likes of Alexis would have done majestically in his place.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


Ok ok.
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 am

RM bench warmers are better than 99 percent of the world.

RM bench warmers: Ozil, ADM, Morata, Jese, James, Isco, Asenjo, Varane, Kovaic, Danilo

Also, James is a lot different than Costa. Costa is a blur on the wings that doesn't make the best decisions, but pace wise creates havoc. He was the best player in the first half of last season in Europe IMO.

James is a creative SS that can score goals and provide the killer pass. In addition, his fk, longshot and shooting ability is probably better than anyone on the team. However, that means Muller and Lewandowski will probably be rotated at CF If you add James,

Lewandowski/Muller
Costa-James-Robben
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Martinez-Boateng-Lahm

Key subs would be Muller/Lewandowski, Ribery and Hummels.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:RM bench warmers are better than 99 percent of the world.

RM bench warmers: Ozil, ADM, Morata, Jese, James, Isco, Asenjo, Varane, Kovaic, Danilo


None of this players has the level to be starter in Bayern. No one. Especially the two #10 while Müller is here.

Stop thinking because they play in spain it's better than the rest.

If it's to play in 4-2-3-1 like you said. It would be 10 times better to use Müller behind Lewandowski than using James behind Lewandowski OR Müller.

Müller isnt good alone as a Striker.. He need a #9 to be at his top level.

Lewandowski + Müller >>> Lewandowski + James >>>>>>>>>> Müller + James
Last edited by Coman on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:50 am

@PunkCapitalist
You bring up always James while you debate with @Coman about Douglas which is a winger and in another topic about Alexis Sanchez which also a winger but you keep insisting about James and his...quality while he is clearly a CM/AM doesn't make any sense obviously I don't know how you rate the world class tag or how you giving this label at ease to a player such as James who played only one season great and a tournament(WC) James Rodgriguez at this very moment is like Real Madrid's Gotze, I won't comment on Douglas Costa being worse than James... The Colombian boy is stuck on 2014 since then he is underperforming or not performing at all...

I'm not saying he isn't a quality player nor that if he comes to Bayern he won't help us but honestly I don't see why we're talking about this guy while we have Thiago in his position for example or James vs Costa means AM vs LW/RW doesn't make any sense really.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3830
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1074 times
Been thanked: 2057 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 am

Coman wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:RM bench warmers are better than 99 percent of the world.

RM bench warmers: Ozil, ADM, Morata, Jese, James, Isco, Asenjo, Varane, Kovaic, Danilo


None of this players has the level to be starter in Bayern. No one. Especially the two #10 while Müller is here.

Stop thinking because they play in spain it's better than the rest.

If it's to play in 4-2-3-1 like you said. It would be 10 times better to use Müller behind Lewandowski than using James behind Lewandowski OR Müller.

Müller isnt good alone as a Striker.. He need a #9 to be at his top level.

Lewandowski + Müller >>> Lewandowski + James >>>>>>>>>> Müller + James


Yes, none of them have starter quality.... Says no one ever.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Coman wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:RM bench warmers are better than 99 percent of the world.

RM bench warmers: Ozil, ADM, Morata, Jese, James, Isco, Asenjo, Varane, Kovaic, Danilo


None of this players has the level to be starter in Bayern. No one. Especially the two #10 while Müller is here.

Stop thinking because they play in spain it's better than the rest.

If it's to play in 4-2-3-1 like you said. It would be 10 times better to use Müller behind Lewandowski than using James behind Lewandowski OR Müller.

Müller isnt good alone as a Striker.. He need a #9 to be at his top level.

Lewandowski + Müller >>> Lewandowski + James >>>>>>>>>> Müller + James


Yes, none of them have starter quality.... Says no one ever.

Of course they have starter quality. But less than all our starter.
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Not at all.

James is better than Kimmich by a large margin as is ISCO, Asenjo and Kovaic.

Danilo would replace Lahm and Varane could replace both Hummels/Martinez

ADM would start over any winger on bayern too.

Ozil would start if Carlo played with a n10, but not ideal in 4-3-3.

Just because Zidane prefers Lucas/Kroos over james/isco/asenjo, doesn't mean much honestly.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Not at all.

James is better than Kimmich by a large margin as is ISCO, Asenjo and Kovaic.

Danilo would replace Lahm and Varane could replace both Hummels/Martinez

ADM would start over any winger on bayern too.

Ozil would start if Carlo played with a n10, but not ideal in 4-3-3.

Just because Zidane prefers Lucas/Kroos over james/isco/asenjo, doesn't mean much honestly.


Nice joke.

You compare James to Kimmich lol. Compare him with Müller.

Di Maria ? The chicken without head like they call him in Spain ?

Varane isn't better than Boateng, Hummels or even maybe Martinez. And I'm french I like him.

Danilo ? Kimmich is better than him already.

What you did is just overrating la Liga players and underating Bayern player.

Bye.
Last edited by Coman on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Coman wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Not at all.

James is better than Kimmich by a large margin as is ISCO, Asenjo and Kovaic.

Danilo would replace Lahm and Varane could replace both Hummels/Martinez

ADM would start over any winger on bayern too.

Ozil would start if Carlo played with a n10, but not ideal in 4-3-3.

Just because Zidane prefers Lucas/Kroos over james/isco/asenjo, doesn't mean much honestly.

Nice joke.

Bye.


Kind of like France in the Euros.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Coman wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Not at all.

James is better than Kimmich by a large margin as is ISCO, Asenjo and Kovaic.

Danilo would replace Lahm and Varane could replace both Hummels/Martinez

ADM would start over any winger on bayern too.

Ozil would start if Carlo played with a n10, but not ideal in 4-3-3.

Just because Zidane prefers Lucas/Kroos over james/isco/asenjo, doesn't mean much honestly.

Nice joke.

Bye.


Kind of like France in the Euros.

Nice argument like always.

Third time you talk about France in the Euro.

What a d...
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Achilles wrote:@PunkCapitalist
You bring up always James while you debate with @Coman about Douglas which is a winger and in another topic about Alexis Sanchez which also a winger but you keep insisting about James and his...quality while he is clearly a CM/AM doesn't make any sense obviously I don't know how you rate the world class tag or how you giving this label at ease to a player such as James who played only one season great and a tournament(WC) James Rodgriguez at this very moment is like Real Madrid's Gotze, I won't comment on Douglas Costa being worse than James... The Colombian boy is stuck on 2014 since then he is underperforming or not performing at all...

I'm not saying he isn't a quality player nor that if he comes to Bayern he won't help us but honestly I don't see why we're talking about this guy while we have Thiago in his position for example or James vs Costa means AM vs LW/RW doesn't make any sense really.

I think James is more an attacker than Thiago, they could perfectly play together. The discussion on Costa ad even Alexis was detour, but it all ties together cause i 1) think we need to buy WC quality soon cause be are slightly lagging behind (I don't consider Costa WC) and 2) we dont necessarily need wingers.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7712
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3447 times
Been thanked: 3034 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 pm

I'm asking myself what Bayern board is waiting to sell Müller, Lewandowski, Kimmich, Hummels to Manchester United and replace them by James, Morata, Danilo and Varane.

Because it's obvious our team will be better with all this la Liga players and Madrid bench warmer.

I don't understand.


via Tapatalk
User avatar
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5160
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
France
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 1685 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Yea, Spain and France probably have the best talent pool imo.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests