You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby anasnemr » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:58 pm

coolguycosta wrote:Been thinking about the team I want to see next season once Ancelotti's finally settled his team and shipped off the deadwood (mainly the Spanish mercenaries only here for Pep...)

Boateng and Hummels are a good partnership for now but are both too slow together to challenge for the CL, need a centre back with more pace to partner either of them and obviously moving Alaba in to his natural CB role makes a lot of sense. Need a new left back with Bernat inevidably leaving to Sevilla or some other La Liga deadweight team, Ancelotti knows Marcelo well and we're a better team than Real with a better manager so should be quite easy to convince him to join. Robben or Sanches accelerating from midfield to link the attack with Vidal sitting deep, Costa and Ribery finally starting every game together, perfect team IMO.

Of course we will all be able to say RIP to the seemingly immortal Xabi Alonso...

I know that you are a troll but for the 0.0001% chance that you are not,i will try my best to give u reasons why some of what u said is wrong.
First of all defending is not about pace and acceleration.The most important thing for defenders is that they have an intelligent and smart footballing brain so that they are able to read the game and anticipate the oppostions moves.Some of the best defenders in the world played until there mid 30s to early and mid 40s when they were slow but had the most experience and maximum football intelligence.Alaba is a great lb but a shit cb his height and strength are his main weaknesses but so is his ability to anticipate the opposition and unfortunatly his pace cant cover for that.Marcelo is a shit lb he cant defend even if his life depended on it he is great in the attack but cant defend and is one of the reasons why brazil lost 7-1.And Robben playing in midfield is a shit idea he is weak physically and doesnt have a good long pass he will get injured every 2 minutes while playing in midfield.
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby JJJ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:02 pm

I think we have to admit that these posts are funny af. :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:47 pm

JJJ wrote:I think we have to admit that these posts are funny af. :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

Be that as it may (and I agree), we cannot let the forum turn into a chaotic jungle and rules are there for everyone. Constant negativity towards our players is unacceptable and some comments are downright disrespectful and clearly add nothing to the forum. As I have explained to coolguycosta, it's ok to have unconventional opinions (except for when they are obviously trolling, like suggesting Alaba over Hummels), but not all ways of expressing them are acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Remember when that guy took a break? Good times...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby coolguycosta » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:51 am

JANCKER wrote:
coolguycosta wrote:(mainly the Spanish mercenaries only here for Pep...)

First you say that we made a mistake that we let him go, now this... going by that policy, we might as well get rid of the cool guy Costa. :P

Not a criticism towards Pep at all, just to the mercenaries that followed him to this club.

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Am I the only one feeling grateful we have a management who understands tactics?

I'm grareful we have a manager who doesnt think stuff like "lets sell Thiago and get Eriksen cause Thiago is sh1t"

Coolguycosta is the best troll, cause he keeps his stuff consistent: Robben as regista, Alaba as a CB, Marcelo as a LB x'D

Errr trying to think of where I mentioned Eriksen? And since when does having consistent opinions make someone a troll? Like to think that not changing your opinion like the wind in football is a good thing...

anasnemr wrote:I know that you are a troll but for the 0.0001% chance that you are not,i will try my best to give u reasons why some of what u said is wrong.
First of all defending is not about pace and acceleration.The most important thing for defenders is that they have an intelligent and smart footballing brain so that they are able to read the game and anticipate the oppostions moves.Some of the best defenders in the world played until there mid 30s to early and mid 40s when they were slow but had the most experience and maximum football intelligence.Alaba is a great lb but a shit cb his height and strength are his main weaknesses but so is his ability to anticipate the opposition and unfortunatly his pace cant cover for that.Marcelo is a shit lb he cant defend even if his life depended on it he is great in the attack but cant defend and is one of the reasons why brazil lost 7-1.And Robben playing in midfield is a shit idea he is weak physically and doesnt have a good long pass he will get injured every 2 minutes while playing in midfield.

For the 0.0001% chance that *you* are not a troll: I totally disagree, in the modern game pace is an essential attribute in defence now. Of course I'm not saying it's the only attribute needed in defence, but the game is played a lot faster now. Especially with Bayern playing a high line, if players are constantly trying to break that and our defence don't have the pace to track them, we're going to ship a lot of goals... Alaba possesses both the footballing intelligence and physical attributes to be a centre back and he's always performed best there... Marcelo was terrible that game, yes, but he's been sensational for Madrid the last couple of years, dwelling on one performance isn't the way to judge a player's ability. And look at Silva at Man City, perfect example of how Robben could be used here.
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby coolguycosta » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 am

#12 wrote:Remember when that guy took a break? Good times...

Don't lie, you missed me and all my insightful opinions that would revolutionise football. I've been very busy recently trying to expand my niche stand up routine which I have previously mentioned on this forum.
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bentonomo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:25 am

Alaba never had a good game as central defender. Silva always played in the middle as a creative midfielder.
:coffee:
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:04 am

Bentonomo wrote:Alaba never had a good game as central defender. Silva always played in the middle as a creative midfielder.

God, with Marcelo at LB and Alaba as a CB we would get destroyed on the wing. If you're gonna have a Left back who can't defend, the CB next to him better be damn good lol.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:43 am

l'mao :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby coolguycosta » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Alaba never had a good game as central defender. Silva always played in the middle as a creative midfielder.

Alaba's been great for us at CB, what've you been smoking? And no, Silva has played as an attacking player behind the forward line, not as a deep lying playmaker.
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:45 pm

This has to be our standard formation if all are healthy.

alternatives
Kimmich for Lahm or for Vidal
Renato for Martinez
Thiago for Mueller
Coman and Costa for Robbery

playing with intensity non stop running and pressing and playing fu***ng direct football
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Thiago must play. I don't know how to fit our players for 11 positions, but Thiago must play.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Just sell Mueller... and problem solved.
JANCKER

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:59 am

Muller must always play in the middle he can be subbed for thiago when playing bad.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:04 am

Muller can't be playing wide he doesn't influence the game enough there....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion