You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 pm

#12 wrote: I don't think the coach handles transfers all alone at Barcelona... And transfers are always at least a small risk...

Coaches don't manage transfers at Barcelona at all. At best they summit their opinions which, most of the time, influences very little on the outcome.
tflags

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:41 pm

He left his fatherland and found Munich to be boss of the bosses cause they wouldn't let him be that in Barca for some reason... :P
Strange, why wouldn't they let a GREAT coach like him... :-k
JANCKER

Postby tflags » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:46 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It was tflags or any other guy I guess

I'm not recommending another player ever again. :P

What are you wasting your time on? There's very little you'll learn from the three stooges here. They keep going over their own posts thanking themselves over and over again for whatever post raises their BPM count. Fact of the matter is Guardiola's transfer track record is becoming beyond insane and if you think about it whatever he's getting paid is being easily offset by the returns and sound investment done in these players.

But yes, Jancker's lack of dignity in thanking Guardiola for his transfer targets was just another example of the objectivity you can find in the forum as of late.
tflags

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:54 pm

JANCKER wrote:They're calling BuLi boring, I'll call that La Liga boring with a RM that got their ass kicked by Lyon in the CL in a regular basis... 14 of 19, those are big numbers, no doubt about it but they also hide a lot.

He also kicked Mourinho's Real Madrid ass in the semifinals of CL and then won the CL final against ManU just before Sir Alex Ferguson claimed that Pep's Barça was the best team that ManU ever played against

JANCKER wrote:Messi was 18 or something like that... but many people kept mentioning him to me, oh what a great player he is, you have to watch him, long before Pep took over... I had heard about young talents such as Xavi and Iniesta since the early 2000.

He screwed at Barca at his last year, trying to experiment different crap and now his experiments are taking place in Munich...

Messi was 21 y.o when Pep arrived and he was just a great talent who was always getting injuries. But Pep changed him from great talent to one of the best players ever first playing him as right striker and then giving him the famous false 9 role. Right after Pep's departure Messi started to get injuries again and it took him more than 1 year to recover his form. And one of the things he had to do was changing his eating habits once again, just like Pep told him to do.

Xavi and Iniesta... :lol:

It's funny how everybody speaks about those two now. They were almost as important as Messi for Barça...

Xavi was going to sign with FC Bayern München right after the Euro because he was questioned in Barça, but as Xavi himself said, guess who stopped that move ...

You guessed it right !! :pep:

Iniesta was not even a starter with Rijkaard in the previous seasons

Busquets was playing in the third league with the second team

JANCKER wrote:After he left, Barca played almost without a manager or something like that, the worst they did was finishing 2nd...

The year after Pep they only won La Liga and then they finished trophyless with the current Argentina's coach

Tito Vilanova was Pep's assistant btw

JANCKER wrote:Enrique is doing a good job, maybe he's capable of achieving what herr Pep wasn't...

Luis Enrique is doing a great job... but they've already lost the Spanish Supercup being totally trashed by Athletic Club.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:01 am

So Pep is also a nutritionist apart from being a manager... Magath has knowledge in medicine too. Both are great managers, the latter has a greater personality though...
JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:01 am

tflags wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:It was tflags or any other guy I guess

I'm not recommending another player ever again.

What are you wasting your time on? There's very little you'll learn from the three stooges here. They keep going over their own posts thanking themselves over and over again for whatever post raises their BPM count. Fact of the matter is Guardiola's transfer track record is becoming beyond insane and if you think about it whatever he's getting paid is being easily offset by the returns and sound investment done in these players.

But yes, Jancker's lack of dignity in thanking Guardiola for his transfer targets was just another example of the objectivity you can find in the forum as of late.

To be fair, it is certain that none of our transfer were exclusively Pep's calls. I don't know about the Barça ones, but if i were to guess I would say yes (because Here Pep says that he took basically every leadership role in there). Even Thiago was on Jupps sight before Pep even came, but I'm sure his presence did help in convincing him.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:40 am

Can we round the Pep haters and lock them in one thread?

Don't disagree on Pep if you don't want to be sent in concentration camps. I guess nazis called opposers Adi haters. Tflags is a Pep Gestapo. :P
JANCKER

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:To be fair, it is certain that none of our transfer were exclusively Pep's calls. I don't know about the Barça ones, but if i were to guess I would say yes (because Here Pep says that he took basically every leadership role in there). Even Thiago was on Jupps sight before Pep even came, but I'm sure his presence did help in convincing him.

Quite on the contrary, there's overwhelming evidence these transfers (namely Thiago and Costa) were solely Pep's target. Unlike the two cent logic of "wow, he's Brazilian so a Brazilian must have recommended him" logic tried before, it is quite clear the board disfavored Brazilians (or long distance travel players in general) transfers.

There's safe assumptions to go on by, however, regarding each transfer besides the basic minded arguments just mentioned:

- Vidal: Was a Bayern transfer already. Already had dealt with the board. Michael Reschke's relation with him (not to mention he was spotted in Chile fcol during Copa América) speaks volumes as to who backed this one up. Verdict: Board, 9 to 1.

- Kimmich: Didn't he have a plane seat next to Reschke when he arrived? Young German prospect worth 7 million plus? That has Reschke's fingerprints all over it. Verdict: That's a 10 to the board.

- Thiago: Yes, Heynckes (painfully) said he "should be kept a eye on" but nothing came after a year from that date. Then Pep arrives and "Thiago or nothing." Seriously? Is there any need to discuss this one? That's a 10 to Pep.

- Bernat: Perdón, quién? Oh come on. How many times did Pep watch him live in La Liga? That one doesn't even get a rating.

- Kirchhoff: Whoever scouted him deserves a two week paid vacation. In Syria. Was that man Pep? Did he knew the dude existed?

Coming Up: Costa and Coman.
tflags

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Alonso: Now who should we put the blame, or praise, on this one. A fantastic regista, an old fashioned behind friendly lines playmaker who's still alive and kicking for yet one more season. But who should we pin this one on? How many times or how many hours worth of video did Pep watch on him. Is there anyone on this planet who knows how Alonso walks or kicks more than Pep? On the other hand, the board has a pretty good record of finding those disgrunted Madrid players on the brink. Besides, Alonsi isn't exactly hidden material. My take: 6 to 4 to the board. Something tells me Pep prefers a rather more mobile rebounder given his late choice to play Kimmich and Vidal.

Costa: This one is the tip of the iceberg, ins't it? Whoever brought this one onboard gets made, gets the genious crown and the credits for bringing the season's all-leagues top transfer. The verdicts are in, there isn't a single match this dude plays where announcers don't spend more time praissing him than talking about the bad refereeing. So, who spotted him. If you are basic enough you'll think a countryman did. Nevermind that countryman was cancelled a few years back together with the whole inhouse setup.
But, on the other hand, who met him on the pitch at the highest levels? How many times did Pep's Barza faced Costa and William? Four, Five times? Which player other than Adriano scared the shit out of Pep during those encounters? (Texeira wasn't yet on board.)
So no, the basic two cent logic argument that if A is Brazilian and BBBBA is Brazilian then A and BBBBA are equal is as smart as saying Elber must be working for Chelsea. Verdict: That's a solid 10 to Pep.

Coman: Now that's a tricky one. He's a youngster with no NT experience and less minutes at the first team level than Green in Hamburg. So, who gets the arguably second highest surprise transfer low investment throphy? Me? Well, I'm staying with Michael on this one. But that's a TBA later.
Last edited by tflags on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tflags

Postby Korab » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:22 pm

"if A is Brazilian and BBBBA is Brazilian then A and BBBBA are equal" and if CDB is Columbian then BD equals AbA which in turn shows that Elber works for Benfica. Solid 25 for Guardiola.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Korab wrote:"if A is Brazilian and BBBBA is Brazilian then A and BBBBA are equal" and if CDB is Columbian then BD equals AbA which in turn shows that Elber works for Benfica. Solid 25 for Guardiola.

So anyhow there are, or were, records of more than a thousand Brazilian players registered in teams outside Brazil as some four years ago. Pretending Elber knows them all is as smart as hoping for an insightful post from Curly here.

The Chelsea comment and his relationship to my post comes from the fact that they have been the team to snatch the best players from Shaktar and the fact that clearly they didn't need Elber (or had any relationship with Elber) to do so.

So, just a brief explanation to keep things on an smart level despite actions to the contrary.

A piece of advice, Columbian is not a nationality. Colombian is. Columbia is, if you are referring to the District, a Federal one. :wink:
tflags

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Lol. You might be right after all. But I still think the board has to take at least 50% credit. I just hope Bayern keeps up the rest recruiting after Pep leaves.

PD: Yeah, the Brazilian connection out of nowhere is pretty dumb.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Out of nowhere? He was on his book from 2009. He also gave a piece of his mind to the board about Neymar and recommended to get him.
JANCKER

Postby ottackon » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:53 pm

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:57 pm

this freaking lunatic man :lol:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion