You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:My 2 signings would be laporte and verratti.

So you're willing to spend 50m on a CB and you know somebody from the mob who could force PSG to sell? ;)
Cause we're not getting any of those guys any other way... We are not at a Christmas bazar here... ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:28 pm

JANCKER wrote:Bayern wants to win the treble every year? Yeah we want, that's why you're receiving a paycheck equal to CR7's and Messi's and not to hear you crying about how we want this and that or how Messi is unstoppable... but do your job. I can't wait for this crybaby to leave... This team before him reached 3 finals out of 4, none since he came...

What kind of fan are you? Are you reading yourself? You'll be satisfied ONLY if we win the treble every season? What coach can give you that?

Ancelotti, Mourinho, Klopp, FAVRE, Allegri, Wenger, Pellegrini... All of them have been sacked recently or did sh!t with their clubs. We've found some stability winning domestic titles and being CL contenders every year. LvG and Heynckes were also heavily criticised everytime we lost a game and thats bullshit. I'm tired of changing coaches every year. I like the ManU philosophy. They had Ferguson for like 200546460 years. It didn't matter if he had a not so good season every now and then. He's a legend in Old Trafford and he "only" won 2 CL trophies in that period. =D>

Prior to the LVG era we were an average team in CL. The big guys were AC Milan, United, Chelsea, Barça... we were really far from that. And LVG implemented some totally new tactics in our team. And guess what? LVG and Pep see the football in a very similar way. LVG was brought here to renew this team trying to implement that possession football that brought so many success to FC Barcelona and Spain NT

That kind of football that made Barça win 6/6 trophies in a year, 2 CL in 3 years and so many other titles
That kind of football that made Spain win back to back Eurocups + the World Cup
That kind of footbal that Jögi Löw has been trying to implement for the NT (and by the way, he won the World Cup too)

All those finals have some things in common: The peak of one of the greatest FC Bayern generations ever. Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Ribery, Robben ... at top form and HUNGRY to win a big trophy.

Pep is here to continue our success and build the Post Robbery-Lahm-Schweini era.

Some people claim that there is no need to fix something which is not broken. Like if Jupp's Bayern was the best team ever and it would have been like that forever with Bayern winning trebles every season.

Well, there hasn't been any team able to win back to back CL's and sometimes they've been even trophyless after that. YES, I'm talking about Real Madrid, La Decima and Ancelotti. One of the coaches that is usually mentioned here to replace Pep.

What about Mourinho? How do you think this forum would be if Bayern were in Chelsea's situation? :lol:

Pep deserves criticism and I totally respect that. I don't like some of his comments on press conferences and how exposed our defense is at times. But there are a few users here that really get on my nerves with their Pep bashing no matter what.

Pep's first season:
I'd say it was a very good season even though the CL semifinal loss against Real Madrid did hurt

Pep's second season: If you only look at the scores it was a shit season, but if you are a Bayern fan who watches the games and reads the news about the team you should know how difficult for ANY coach in the world would have been to win the treble with 75% of your squad injured/coming back from injury

Not even Mourinho+Heynckes+Klopp+Ancelotti together would've been able to win the CL with our available squad

Pep's third season: This season looks promising and we signed some very good and even young players for cheap
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Paycheck equal to the best players in the planet, he must be a special coach... and rumor has it that his contract will improve by 7M, which will make him by far the most paid man in this sport... there must be a reason for it, but I don't see it.
He will get more shit than the others because he's getting more in the paycheck than the others...
I respected him while he was managing Barca(here is were you can't accuse me of haterism) and welcomed his move here(which I regret like no other thing). I backed him in the Mou vs Pep BS rivalry and all that, but now that I've been following him from closer, I don't regard him anymore a single bit of a better person or manager than Mou, they're the same shit in my eyes, two overhyped managers and that's all. He lost all my respect...
Who can win a triple every year? Maybe no one, but he's being paid like he's doing it... All he achieved could've been achieved from a coach who'd have costed us much less, something like 1M a year perhaps.
He's finding more support here than in his hometown, from board and fans...
Barca could've achieved maybe, just maybe... more without him, something like defending a CL title for example... if there was a team that team could've achieved it, that was Barca, same as Bayern.
I don't want to speculate but I want to see Enrique first if he is capable of defending the CL title with a weaker Barca unlike Pep who was never capable of achieving that feat... If he does... then... you know what? Screw Pep.
Ancelotti is Pep's daddy... :P We as a club don't have a good history of records against him, he didn't do anything to improve there, just like Magath.

LVG and Pep see the football in a very similar way.

There is a lot of different in that similar... if you mean similar like non-balanced football, I have to agree.
JANCKER

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:07 am

JANCKER wrote:Barca could've achieved maybe, just maybe... more without him, something like defending a CL title for example... if there was a team that team could've achieved it, that was Barca, same as Bayern.

Can somebody tell this guy that Barça went from a trophyless season having to play the CL qualifier against a Polish team to win 14 out of 19 possible trophies including two CL's in four seasons ???????

Not to mention the fear that all the big clubs had for that team
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:20 am

No need to look so far. Bayern finished 2008/09 behind Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, and then reached the Champions League final for a record 3 times in 4 seasons.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Raise your hands if any of you think LvG's CL final was well reached. Raise your hands if you call that awesome tactics! My God I still savour trashing MU at home and that awesome game back at old trafford. Wait, wút?
tflags

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:13 pm

MUTU wrote:Stuttgart

Wolfsburg, Magath vs Klinsy
JANCKER

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:16 pm

MUTU wrote:No need to look so far. Bayern finished 2008/09 behind Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, and then reached the Champions League final for a record 3 times in 4 seasons.

You didn't get my point

JANCKER is saying that there's a reasonable chance thay any other coach could have done better than Pep at Barça.

Well, when Pep took over the team had just finished third in the league, 18 points behind Real Madrid and only 3 points over the Europa League spots. So they had to play the CL qualifier against Wisla Krakow if I'm not mistaken.

They were in deep shit and I think nobody can argue with that.

Pep kicked out Ronaldinho and Deco from that team because they were not behaving professional, and then he made some good transfers and transformed Messi from great into one of the best (if not the best) players ever

So from that season till his departure, Pep won 14 out of 19 trophies :verysurprised: including 2 CL's, a season winning all the 6 trophies, big humiliations against top clubs including 2-6 and 5-0 against Real Madrid and many more things..

Bayern reached 3 CL finals in 4 years after that Wolfsburg humiliation, but we also ended trophyless once in that period and lost in a very disappointing way in the CL 1/16 against Inter too.

------

I like how some people claims that Pep's Barça didn't even need a coach, because they could play like that by themselves.

Well, they COULDN'T do it the previous season for some reason :roll: and it was him who build that masterpiece.

Messi wasn't half as good before Pep took over. In fact he was always getting all kind of injuries, and Pep radically changed his eating habits to avoid his muscular injuries.

Xavi and Iniesta were very questioned in that years. Now people say "He had Xavi and Iniesta... no need for a coach" but those two were questioned by their own fans at time and Xavi was very close to a transfer as he said a few years after.

Pique costed less than 5M

Valdes started to play ALWAYS from the back, never kicking the ball. Something that costed them several goals, but made the team have total dominance of all the games. Just like us with Neuer, but Neuer is better than him in everything of course

Busquets... he selected him from the second team in the 3rd division and instantly gave him a starter role in the team

Dani Alves, a great transfer from Sevilla and very important player for many years.

----------

Well, nobody will ever know this, but I really really REALLY doubt that any other coach in the world could have done better than him

Yes, he made some mistakes too like the Ibrahimovic fiasco or some other transfers like that Ucranian Chigrinsky, but as I said before I find highly unlikely that any other coach coud have done better than him at that time. Basically because no other coach has ever done something similar in recent football.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:07 pm

I didn't want to take it further but since you insist...

YlonenXabi wrote:Not to mention the fear that all the big clubs had for that team

Did they fear more Pep or Messi?

YlonenXabi wrote:Can somebody tell this guy that Barça went from a trophyless season having to play the CL qualifier against a Polish team to win 14 out of 19 possible trophies including two CL's in four seasons ???????

They're calling BuLi boring, I'll call that La Liga boring with a RM that got their ass kicked by Lyon in the CL in a regular basis... 14 of 19, those are big numbers, no doubt about it but they also hide a lot.

YlonenXabi wrote:Messi wasn't half as good before Pep took over. In fact he was always getting all kind of injuries, and Pep radically changed his eating habits to avoid his muscular injuries.

Messi was 18 or something like that... but many people kept mentioning him to me, oh what a great player he is, you have to watch him, long before Pep took over... I had heard about young talents such as Xavi and Iniesta since the early 2000.

He screwed at Barca at his last year, trying to experiment different crap and now his experiments are taking place in Munich...

After he left, Barca played almost without a manager or something like that, the worst they did was finishing 2nd...

Barca like Bayern are the best models as clubs, he managed 2 teams that are tipped to win back to back CLs... He didn't bring anything new to Barca, they were always working at the same project...
He got to manage the only 2 teams that are tipped to win back to back CLs but he never managed to do it... Bad luck or not...

This is how he won his first CL:
Spoiler: show

His transfers are shit... :P
He brings an 80M player in, just to regret it a month later... :lol: I don't want to start mentioning other transfer failures of his.

Enrique is doing a good job, maybe he's capable of achieving what herr Pep wasn't...
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Bayern reached 3 CL finals in 4 years after that Wolfsburg humiliation, but we also ended trophyless once in that period and lost in a very disappointing way in the CL 1/16 against Inter too.

Twice :(
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Ah... Thank God... Football talk is back ;-)

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:21 pm

JANCKER wrote:His transfers are shit... :P
He brings an 80M player in, just to regret it a month later... :lol: I don't want to start mentioning other transfer failures of his.

Well, in all fairness, you can't just cherry-pick to support your argument - he had outstanding transfers here... Also, I don't think the coach handles transfers all alone at Barcelona... And transfers are always at least a small risk...
Also, expecting back to back CL's is very much to ask... But I think it's about time he brought one to Munich...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Well, I don't see what makes him a great manager then... he's more an overhyped average manager I'd say, who has yet to win a CL without Messi.
Because our manager only keeps talking about him... The villainy you teach me I will execute—and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

If Barca and Bayern couldn't achieve that feat, who will??? Someone will... a great manager will do it, maybe not even that so of a great manager(Roma reject, current Barca manager) is what it takes.
JANCKER

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 pm

So according to JANCKER (and this is funny if you've read some of his previous post in other threads :P )

Pep makes stupid transfers because he bought Ibrahimovic for 80M

What about Douglas Costa?

emm.. it was Elber who suggested him, it doesn't count

What about Coman?

It was Sagnol

What about Thiago?

It was tflags or any other guy I guess

So basically it's only a Pep transfer if the player fails :lol:

It's very easy to be always right with this kind of argumentations :lol:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:32 pm

You forgot about Alonso, he's got Pep written all over him... because Fussballgott doesn't speak Spanish good enough.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion