You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Every coach has his flaws... at least the training sessions weren't conducted in Spanish even if with explicit scenes. :P
Ottl, Altintop, Pranjic, Breno... CL final and a double, higher than Pep's super star-studded Bayern.
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:25 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
theundead wrote:I think he lost his form after the injury. It might be also because Pep is restricting his role on the pitch to conserve energy. Lahm stays back more often than Alaba while both are playing as fullbacks

Might be that. In any case, as someone pointed out, we only have two more years of Lahm and its time we begin to at least think of his replacement.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I'd bet part of why Lahm wanted to move to midfield was to extend that useful time he had to the club. How many top fullbacks in the world are there that play beyond 30 years of age? Basti couldn't hack it on the wings because he was slow, when moved to the center he was way more useful. And Lahm is a way more intelligent player. Unfortunately the move LVG gets lauded for, Guardiola gets criticism for. No sense crying for those who wanted Lahm moved back to fullback. Wish fulfilled. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:32 pm

If it's about to happen, let it happen... don't be the ones to call for it. For me, it will always be his call, whenever, whatever, it's on him... He wants to quit tomorrow, fine but sad, he wants to play another 10 years, fine and happy... He knows what's best for the club, more than us as fans or the coach himself.
If there's someone I trust, that's Lahm our Captain...
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:44 pm

pyrasur wrote:I'd bet part of why Lahm wanted to move to midfield was to extend that useful time he had to the club. How many top fullbacks in the world are there that play beyond 30 years of age? Basti couldn't hack it on the wings because he was slow, when moved to the center he was way more useful. And Lahm is a way more intelligent player. Unfortunately the move LVG gets lauded for, Guardiola gets criticism for. No sense crying for those who wanted Lahm moved back to fullback. Wish fulfilled. :coffee:

Ok, let'S leave Guardiola out, because else you're just gonna say I'm a hater... So... Without arguing about coaches... Do you think Lahm made half the development in midfield, that Schweini made when he moved to the center? ;)
That being said... Lahm wants to retire in 2018... And that's fine... If we have a better RB by then then he needs to step back a row... And he will... BEcause he loves this club...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:59 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby albanian7 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 am

Ottackon, you've forgot about Alonso the beard.

Pep really should find a way to play 12 players. Bribes, corruption, sex, I don't care. He better find a way :!:

As for the comments about Lahm: are you sure this is bayernforum.com, not letsbashourlegends.com?

I mean first Schweinsteiger (yayyy, we're so lucky we got rid of him, shipped him to Man Utd, he's old, he has to retire, bla bla) now Lahm ---- what the f*ck will be next, you'll say we have to sell Mueller because he cannot dribble? In my eyes Schweinsteiger, Mueller, Lahm, even Badstuber & Alaba, ARE Bayern. We're all young here (I think) we grew up watching these guys develop and we're lucky to have witnessed them. They represent this club - in a way your darling Pep or the darling Alonso (who came here when he was 32) or Vidal never will. These are our players, our guys, sure, we have to support, love and respect them, but I cannot hold them in higher regard than the five I mentioned. Even someone like Boateng, Robben and Ribery will become part of Bayern - they came here when they were still young guys and Bayern was a weaker club, developed here, helped the club win so much, pushed the team in good and bad times, have talked about retiring here. These guys are Bayern, despite not being from the academy. But some of you are fine with equalling their contribution to Pep's (who won two CL with Barca and is a great coach, yes we know that, and what has he given to Bayern), Alonso (who came here when he was 32) or Vidal (who is 28, who was a Juve man, came here in God-knows-what-circumstances and hasn't shined for us until now).
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:05 am

albanian7 wrote:Ottackon, you've forgot about Alonso the beard.

Pep really should find a way to play 12 players. Bribes, corruption, sex, I don't care. He better find a way :!:

As for the comments about Lahm: are you sure this is bayernforum.com, not letsbashourlegends.com?

I mean first Schweinsteiger (yayyy, we're so lucky we got rid of him, shipped him to Man Utd, he's old, he has to retire, bla bla) now Lahm ---- what the f*ck will be next, you'll say we have to sell Mueller because he cannot dribble? In my eyes Schweinsteiger, Mueller, Lahm, even Badstuber & Alaba, ARE Bayern. We're all young here (I think) we grew up watching these guys develop and we're lucky to have witnessed them. They represent this club - in a way your darling Pep or the darling Alonso (who came here when he was 32) or Vidal never will. These are our players, our guys, sure, we have to support, love and respect them, but I cannot hold them in higher regard than the five I mentioned. Even someone like Boateng, Robben and Ribery will become part of Bayern - they came here when they were still young guys and Bayern was a weaker club, developed here, helped the club win so much, pushed the team in good and bad times, have talked about retiring here. These guys are Bayern, despite not being from the academy. But some of you are fine with equalling their contribution to Pep's (who won two CL with Barca and is a great coach, yes we know that, and what has he given to Bayern), Alonso (who came here when he was 32) or Vidal (who is 28, who was a Juve man, came here in God-knows-what-circumstances and hasn't shined for us until now).

Chapot

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 pm

You guys need to get over it and actually start supporting the team. Schweinsteiger and Lahm are legends. If Schweini wanted to stay, no one here would have turned him down. I guarantee everyone would be happy to have Schweini at the club. But when it comes to a place on the pitch, even a legend must lead by example. To give them a place only on value of their past contribution is an insult to their professionalism, as if they must beg rather than earn their spot.

Instead of bashing the guys that actually do play for Bayern, this dumb claim that they still don't "belong" here. Every single one of those players could probably earn a higher paycheck somewhere else, instead they play their heart out or Bayern while we sit from some computer instead of in the stands and judge their worthiness. What arrogance.

No one wants Lahm to leave the club. If he can maintain a performance for twenty years more, excellent. As for judging anyone here as a plastic fan, let me remind you those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:44 pm

pyrasur wrote:Instead of bashing the guys that actually do play for Bayern, this dumb claim that they still don't "belong" here. Every single one of those players could probably earn a higher paycheck somewhere else, instead they play their heart out or Bayern while we sit from some computer instead of in the stands and judge their worthiness. What arrogance.

I could agree with your post, except for this part... I don't think there's many places with higher paychecks than Munich ;)
Also, this club offers even more, an almost undisputed CL spot, to name just one... Vidal IMHO is at least half a merc... He could've come here back in 2011 (and it would've worked), he rather went to Juve... That was easier... Somehow makes you think he likes to go the easy way... Also, he has not yet played outstandingly... I think players like him have to work harder and show their devotion first, in order to be loved unconditionally... Müller, on the other hand is a player that has always lived for this club, and that knows its worth... And I think there's a difference between those two, even though I support Vidal while he plays for Bayern Munich, I do not think he's on par with club legends (yet)...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm

JANCKER wrote:Every coach has his flaws... at least the training sessions weren't conducted in Spanish even if with explicit scenes. :P
Ottl, Altintop, Pranjic, Breno... CL final and a double, higher than Pep's super star-studded Bayern.

That's much higher than Jupp's first season's Super Bayern too :o

By the way, Ottl, Altintop, Pranjic, Breno... when those guys were regular players for our team we won 0 trophies and we were kicked out in the CL 1/16 against Inter

----------------------Butt------------------------
Lahm---van Buyten--Demichelis---Badstuber
---------van Bommel--Schweinsteiger--------
Robben-------------Müller-------------Ribery/Altintop
----------------------Olic-------------------------

That was more or less the team that won the double + reached the CL final

We were very very lucky that season, but I really respect LvG for what he did. Not only for the success in that season, but also because his tactics built this new FC Bayern era.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:44 pm

That very same frame that LvG left behind here with changed player positions, got you into 3 finals out of 4, why change anything?
And none of them was paid 20M a year, now we're supposed to pay him 27M, that equals 3 WC player wages so yeah I will criticize Pep time to time cause he's the best paid amongst managers and players... for 27M a year, I'll expect of him to deliver the CL trophy every year.
There's a lot you can do with 27M a year, sign 2 WC players instead or buy another 30-40 promising players for the future.
You can sign a manager for 5M or less that will do his job like Pep or even better.
Pep, 27M, that's half of Atletico's yearly wages... #-o
Last edited by JANCKER on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Agreed... Only question I have is how Lyon, Firenze and Manchester are in any way inferior to Porto and Shaktar? ;)
And no, I don't want to bash Guardiola... I just want a fair assessment of everything...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:02 pm

We usually make 1-2 big signings every summer.

Next summer, hopefully it's a dm or a cb, unless pep is happy with javi.

My 2 signings would be laporte and verratti.

Right back is also an option, however, as of now, lahm is sufficient in that role. EPl has a lot of good and pacy rbs in bellerin, walker, coleman and clyne.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Bayern wants to win the treble every year? Yeah we want, that's why you're receiving a paycheck equal to CR7's and Messi's and not to hear you crying about how we want this and that or how Messi is unstoppable... but do your job. I can't wait for this crybaby to leave... This team before him reached 3 finals out of 4, none since he came...
JANCKER

Postby quaazi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:47 pm

This guy just has so much time for this shit. I don't. Following tflags' example.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion