You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2015/16 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Before the thread gets too derailed let's stay on topic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Will do... :P

I forgot one thing: Lewandowski has never been a striker that stood out as an outstanding finisher... Just to add that...

About Steeven... We'll have to wait and see - I think he's talented... He's not a winger, but more like a CM... He's got his brother's temper and maybe he'll be our new vidal someday... :P
But yes, I think he has the talent - we'll see if he's able to bring it to the field as a pro...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby 1911 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Now that Robben's injured, I'm hoping Gotze will get the start to boost his confidence. A lot of people are saying Costa is better on the right, but is that because he's switched to the right later in the game after it has opened up? I'd rather see Gotze on the right or center.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:51 pm

1911 wrote:Now that Robben's injured, I'm hoping Gotze will get the start to boost his confidence. A lot of people are saying Costa is better on the right, but is that because he's switched to the right later in the game after it has opened up? I'd rather see Gotze on the right or center.

I think the right is Costa's natural position. One option to gain Götze some playtime would probably be to stick him behind Lewandowski, and put Müller on the right.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AltaG » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Personally, I hope for something like this:

-----------Lewa
Costa--Götze--Müller

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
AltaG
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Pep rarely uses Müller on the right for some reason. I think Götze behind Müller and Lewy on the bench is more likely than Müller on the right and Götze behind Lewy.

Hope to see Coman soon :D
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:45 pm

We cooould go all out and put up a front five like this :lol:
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:04 pm

sherpthederp wrote:We cooould go all out and put up a front five like this

3232:

Lewy-Müller
Coman-Götze-Costa
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Javi-Boa
Neuer

PunkCapitalist

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:09 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

3232:

Lewy-Müller
Coman-Götze-Costa
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Javi-Boa
Neuer

My thoughts exactly, we just pull a Saurez-esque Liverpool and score so many goals that it won't matter if we concede :lol:
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:15 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

3232:

Lewy-Müller
Coman-Götze-Costa
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Javi-Boa
Neuer

My thoughts exactly, we just pull a Saurez-esque Liverpool and score so many goals that it won't matter if we concede

Not even kidding. We wouldn't concede so many either, that backline protected by Vidal and Thiago would be strong. Only problem would width (and even that would be fine on Costa's side, idk on Coman's).
PunkCapitalist

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Neither am I, I really liked that 3-2-3-2 we saw occasionally last year. Whenever we put up an attacking front 5 you know we mean business.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AllensRoten » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:35 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

3232:

Lewy-Müller
Coman-Götze-Costa
Vidal-Thiago
Alaba-Javi-Boa
Neuer

I think your 3232/352 lineup is everyone's wet dream in our current situation. But I dont think Pep would be too keen on not starting Xabi or Lahm. More than likely it would be Xabi and Lahm for Thiago and Götze
formation would be something like

I don't think Coman will break into the starting lineup immediately. He'll make 1 or 2 sub appearances and then if he impresses he might be starting til Robben comes back.
maybe after the international break and Götze being in form, Pep would consider Götze more of a starter.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm seeing Javi a lot as a starter in people's lineups, but I'd be really surprised if he became a starter in the next month or 2. Even if he's back fully fit physically, he's basically missed 13 months (besides his brief comeback in the spring.)

It'll take him a while to get back to his best and probably longer to see the starting 11.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Pittbay wrote:I'm seeing Javi a lot as a starter in people's lineups, but I'd be really surprised if he became a starter in the next month or 2. Even if he's back fully fit physically, he's basically missed 13 months (besides his brief comeback in the spring.)

It'll take him a while to get back to his best and probably longer to see the starting 11.

Yeah, we're walking ideal lineups here, of course. But, IMO, if the board wasn't expecting him to come back well, then our market didn't make sense (because his basically the only player who can play that CB/DM libero position... Maybe Alaba too).
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:48 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Hope to see Coman soon :D

Well, with Robben's injury it'S very likely your wish will be fulfilled against Augsburg already... If he's really the one Guardiola wanted -I think he might even consider starting him - depending on his first few training impressions...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion