You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

Everything depends on Pep mind. We have many quality players with different characteristic, that the lineup should depends in how best could bayern attack and defend in a particular opponent.

For example, against team like Real Madrid or Chelsea, we will need a defensive midfielder, but against Barcelona where the possession would be fight, our best passers should be in the midfield.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Just realised when we have martinez and thiago back too..i just noticed there wouldn't be space for rode and dante even on the bench..coz the rest MUST be in the matchday squad!
sample lineup:neuer-lahm,boateng,badstuber,alaba-schweinsteiger-robben,ribery,muller,gotze-lewa
sample subs: reina,thiago,martinez,bernat,benatia,alonso,rafinha!
system may change but the matchday squad will remain the same..players may just exchange between starting lineup and bench!
martinez will be back next month hopefully!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am

Martinez maybe a bigger boost than Thiago to the team in my opinion.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:37 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Martinez is a CB for Pep.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:35 pm

ottackon wrote:Martinez is a CB for Pep.

He can still play in CDM/CM.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:27 am

God, I can't wait for Thiago to come back. Please Pep, please let this:

or this:

happen!!
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:07 am

Martinez is the perfect CB for a 343 since he is used to playing in the midfield so his distribution skills are top notch.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AllensRoten » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:52 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Martinez is the perfect CB for a 343 since he is used to playing in the midfield so his distribution skills are top notch.

Ideally but I don't recall his distribution skills being so good. Do we have any stats on that? *cough* RUNAWAY *cough*
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby runaway » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 am

I don't think so either. He is one of the best destroyers. In Bilbao, he's more of a sweeper wasn't he? Yes he is comfortable with the ball but even last season, Dante or Boateng are the one that deploys those balls from back to front. I can't remember which game was it (against BVB?) where Pep stick Martinez up front to destroy everything and he did, both for the opponent and us. There was a moment in the game where Dante was looking around with no one to pass to.

Dante, Boateng, and Badstuber are just too good with those long balls. I'm not sure if Benatia has played in teams who use a lot of long balls. But we know that Dante in BMG for example uses long balls a lot. So style of play might still be a factor here. Quickly made, here are the numbers:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Well then have Badstuber and Boateng work the raking diagonals and through balls on the wing while Martinez pushes higher up to intercept and lay off quick short passes. In fact I believe that's the plan anyway?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sws » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:God, I can't wait for Thiago to come back. Please Pep, please let this:

or this:

happen!!

No Muller is a sin, but otherwise I like it.
sws
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:32 pm

sws wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:God, I can't wait for Thiago to come back. Please Pep, please let this:

or this:

happen!!

No Muller is a sin, but otherwise I like it.

Sure feels like it, but who would you bench for him? To me the only candidate is Götze.
PunkCapitalist

Postby mats19 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm pretty sure Pep will rotate the squad a lot depending on the team we will play against
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby AllensRoten » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 pm

runaway wrote:I don't think so either. He is one of the best destroyers. In Bilbao, he's more of a sweeper wasn't he? Yes he is comfortable with the ball but even last season, Dante or Boateng are the one that deploys those balls from back to front. I can't remember which game was it (against BVB?) where Pep stick Martinez up front to destroy everything and he did, both for the opponent and us. There was a moment in the game where Dante was looking around with no one to pass to.

Dante, Boateng, and Badstuber are just too good with those long balls. I'm not sure if Benatia has played in teams who use a lot of long balls. But we know that Dante in BMG for example uses long balls a lot. So style of play might still be a factor here. Quickly made, here are the numbers:

I guess he's not the worst ball distributor defender on the team, but he shouldn't be assigned to do so considering we have so many players who can do a better job of it.

Thankd for the stats Runaway =D>
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion