You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:30 am

AllensRoten wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
AllensRoten wrote:Well I guess you're more than entitled to your opinion no matter what. I've actually listed several aspects of Bernats performances that make him better than Rafinha. Aside from experience and good crosses, he offers nothing. Defending: He's too weak and too slow to keep up with the opponent, even fouling them when he know's he's beat. He really hasn't proven much other than how mediocre of a player he is. Whereas Bernat has a highly praised name in Spain's upcoming talents and Valencia.

P.S.
I don't think it makes much sense to pass judgement on a player based on preseason matches when he's brand new to the club and is still integrating.

But that is exactly what you're doing....Bernat hasn't proven anything at this club.

He's proved more than Rafinha has in his whole life. And my judgements are based off of what he's done in Spain. Thats more than enough for me to know he's better than Rafinha. What exactly has Rafinha proved?

That he is one of the best RBs in the league ? I guess you're not really watching Bundesliga a lot and long enough. When he was at Schalke, he was great, and last season he was great too. To say Bernat has proved more than him just shows how biased you are towards him. Bernat hasn't proven anything at this club and in this league, and that is what count.

He could turn out to be a total flop and you wouldn't show up here again.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:12 am

bastos80 wrote:That he is one of the best RBs in the league ? I guess you're not really watching Bundesliga a lot and long enough. When he was at Schalke, he was great, and last season he was great too. To say Bernat has proved more than him just shows how biased you are towards him. Bernat hasn't proven anything at this club and in this league, and that is what count.

I agree with you, but I couldn't resist mentioning that you've been telling us that Martinez has proved a lot at CB in La Liga, even if he hasn't for Bayern and in the Bundesliga. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:13 am

runaway wrote:Typical Troll actually didn't know what they are talking about.

via Tapatalk

It's actually on TZ I think.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
runaway wrote:Typical Troll actually didn't know what they are talking about.

via Tapatalk

It's actually on TZ I think.

That makes it crazier. :lol: I'm sure at some point we'll see Alonso-Lahm duo but Robbery are too old to be wingbacks unless we want them to be more injury prone as it is.

On the few matches I've seen Bernat in La Liga, he was really impressive for a young player. I was surprised he moved to us so early in his career. He filled the hole Alba left adequately. I remember that 3-2 loss against RM and he owned that left side. He's a great alternative to Alaba unlike Contento. Why do we have to compare him with Rafinha? Different position and in different points in their careers.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Skipper » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:52 am

My proposed formation:
-----------Neuer--
Lahm---Boateng---Benatia
------------Xabi
Robben------Gotze---Alaba-----Ribery
--------Muller----Lewandowsiki
Pep probably has an entirely different line-up in mind :D
Skipper
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:30 pm

----------- Thiago ---------- Schweini ----------
-------------------- Alonso ---------------------
Alaba ----- Boateng --- Benatia -------- Lahm
------------------- Neuer ----------------------

Front three doesn't matter, as long as Robben plays.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:01 pm

I really like that lineup. The problem is that sadly there are too many injury prone players on it, so we won't see it very often :(
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 am

It's a rarely used formation these days but I've been thinking about this (taking into account currently fit players; the ones available vs Schalke):

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:24 am

I think Guardiola will only play with 3 defenders this season...
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby the12th » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 am

Maybe Pep is trying to reinvent wingback position, with lahm and alaba basically being two freelancers, filling every hole needing the fill. like false wingbacks?

I really hope that Gotze will justify his pricetag and salary, And I think Ribs would work great as a supersub, cause he has a character needed to turn around the game.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AllensRoten » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 am

a 3331 is just a misplaced 343diamond, which is what I think Pep wants to do. something like:

AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:45 am

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the BBB defence can offer. I hope Pep uses it this weekend.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:20 pm

I think you can see exactly what Pep wants to have with the 3-atb : Ultimate flexibility
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AllensRoten » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:21 pm

so now that holger is out, this means we're either going back to a 4231 ooooor alaba will now become an lcb til benatia is healthy. On that note, Rode will probably start in place of Badstuber(obviously Rode will play in the midfield).

4231/433

or more likely: 343

AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:37 pm

AllensRoten wrote:so now that holger is out, this means we're either going back to a 4231 ooooor alaba will now become an lcb til benatia is healthy. On that note, Rode will probably start in place of Badstuber(obviously Rode will play in the midfield).

4231/433

or more likely: 343

God no more Alaba as a Centerback, pleaseeee :x
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion