You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 pm

bastos80 wrote:Rafinha has played a great season, but most people don't want to accept that because they want Lahm at RB.
Bernats crossing is average, Rafinha's crossing is actually really good and he doesn't get overrun all the time. He's also a better defender than Bernat.

Maybe we will stop calling an unproven player better just because the other player is Rafinha.
I just don't understand how bad some people rate Rafinha, while a player that has played ONE decent game is already better.

Rafinha was fairly good, but not at the same level of the rest of the team. I guess that's why he is so often maligned, everybody would rather just have Lahm as a rightback.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

idrisozet wrote:the only difference is that this current 2nd team consisting of Reina, Bernat, Dante\Badstuber, Rode, Xabi, Thiago, Gotze is a lot stronger than our 2012-13 2n team, however this current first team and tactic is not as strong as what we had back then.

Lewandowski > Mandzukic. The rest are all still here considering Kroos did not play the season-defining games.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby idrisozet » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
idrisozet wrote:the only difference is that this current 2nd team consisting of Reina, Bernat, Dante\Badstuber, Rode, Xabi, Thiago, Gotze is a lot stronger than our 2012-13 2n team, however this current first team and tactic is not as strong as what we had back then.

Lewandowski > Mandzukic. The rest are all still here considering Kroos did not play the season-defining games.

In as much as I am forced to agree with you, you still have to take certain things into consderation. For example because of the age, tactics and injury factors players like Ribery, Schweini, Robben and Dante were a lot better than they are now.

Also while I can say I agree with you that it iss DEBATEABLE that Lewandwoski might be better than Manzukic indiviually, however I'm of the opinion that very few stikers in the world would have been able to fit into the 2013 tactcs as much as Mandzukic did, not even Lewandwoski.

As for Kroos the exemptionally good lad, he played nearly all matches that season except after the Juventus match and of course we all know that Kroos is currently the best midfielder in the world, his departure meant that we regress a liittle since no better player can possibly replace him not even the Spanish legend Xavi or Xabi.

Lastly I thinkl while players like Alaba, Boateng, Ribery, Schweini, Dante are still very good players, however since the departure of Heynckes they have regress a little rather than improve under Pep, this is the reason why I feel the 2013 team was stronger than this current one not just because we stll have thesame players.

Rafinha is the only player that improve under Pep, the rest are either static, had a position change or regressed.

This is my opinion and nothing more.
..............Neuer
Lahm.Benatia.Boateng.Alaba
......Martinez.Schweini
.....Robben.Muller.Ribery
.........Lewandwosski

..............Reina
Rafinha.Dante.Badstuber.Bernat
.........Alonso..Rode
Shaqiri......Thiago.....Gotze
..............Pizarro
idrisozet
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Huh? The Robben part i don't get, he has never been better then he is since the last 2 seasons..
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:38 pm

idrisozet wrote:In as much as I am forced to agree with you, you still have to take certain things into consderation. For example because of the age, tactics and injury factors players like Ribery, Schweini, Robben and Dante were a lot better than they are now.

Robben is better now, but in general you are right. That's why we have new players as well, like Thiago.

idrisozet wrote:Also while I can say I agree with you that it iss DEBATEABLE thhat Lewandwoski might be better than Manzukic indiviual however I'm of the opinion that very few stikers in the world would have been able to fit into the 2013 tactcs as much as Mandzukic not even Lewandwoski.

Lewandowski and Mandzukic are both world-class, but Lewandowski is a better finisher. I wish we could have kept both, but Lewa is the one I would choose to keep if we could have only one.

idrisozet wrote:of course we all know that Kroos is currently the best midfielder in the world, his departure meant that we regress a liittle

:shock: He is a brilliant player and it is possible that we regress (what is certain is that our game will change a little, for better or for worse), but to say in such certain terms that he is the best midfielder in the world?

idrisozet wrote:Lastly I thinkl while players like Alaba, Boateng, Ribery, Schweini, Dante are still very good players, however since the departure of Heynckes they have regress a little rather than improve under Pep this is the reason why I feel the 2013 team was stronger not just because we stll have thesame players.

Boateng is another player who has improved and I guess most will agree. Now that Guardiola has had a full season with Bayern we will likely implement his tactics better. Expect a better Bayern than last season.

Welcome back btw! :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AllensRoten » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:39 pm

So it seems that Rafinha is better than Bernat because he has more experience, despite Bernat demonstrating his superior speed, dribbling, and decent crossing ability in last weeks match, his time at Valencia, and his talented performance for Spain's U-20. Rafinha never dribbles passed anybody, is slow, weak and seldom can mark opponents without losing them. I completely acknowledge Rafinha's superior crossing ability, but other than that Bernat is already, at his young age, better than him in all other aspects.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Well i saw a complete different Bernat, except against Wolfsburg. Further then that, i saw a complete different Rafinha compared to what you saw aswell..
Ottomeister13

Postby AllensRoten » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:20 pm

Well I guess you're more than entitled to your opinion no matter what. I've actually listed several aspects of Bernats performances that make him better than Rafinha. Aside from experience and good crosses, he offers nothing. Defending: He's too weak and too slow to keep up with the opponent, even fouling them when he know's he's beat. He really hasn't proven much other than how mediocre of a player he is. Whereas Bernat has a highly praised name in Spain's upcoming talents and Valencia.

P.S.
I don't think it makes much sense to pass judgement on a player based on preseason matches when he's brand new to the club and is still integrating.
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Rafinha has some very good crosses, in that he's equal to Lahm, glad that others noticed that too. Bernat, let's not rush with conclusions around him, without actually giving that poor guy a chance to act, he has yet to settle down and he's already condemned and crucified.
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:05 pm

AllensRoten wrote:Well I guess you're more than entitled to your opinion no matter what. I've actually listed several aspects of Bernats performances that make him better than Rafinha. Aside from experience and good crosses, he offers nothing. Defending: He's too weak and too slow to keep up with the opponent, even fouling them when he know's he's beat. He really hasn't proven much other than how mediocre of a player he is. Whereas Bernat has a highly praised name in Spain's upcoming talents and Valencia.

P.S.
I don't think it makes much sense to pass judgement on a player based on preseason matches when he's brand new to the club and is still integrating.

But that is exactly what you're doing....Bernat hasn't proven anything at this club.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby AllensRoten » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 pm

bastos80 wrote:
AllensRoten wrote:Well I guess you're more than entitled to your opinion no matter what. I've actually listed several aspects of Bernats performances that make him better than Rafinha. Aside from experience and good crosses, he offers nothing. Defending: He's too weak and too slow to keep up with the opponent, even fouling them when he know's he's beat. He really hasn't proven much other than how mediocre of a player he is. Whereas Bernat has a highly praised name in Spain's upcoming talents and Valencia.

P.S.

But that is exactly what you're doing....Bernat hasn't proven anything at this club.

He's proved more than Rafinha has in his whole life. And my judgements are based off of what he's done in Spain. Thats more than enough for me to know he's better than Rafinha. What exactly has Rafinha proved?
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

I think both are players that are given less credit than they deserve. Bernat has been written off too quickly by many Bayern fans, and many are also prejudiced against Rafinha and scapegoat him even though he has mostly played well. I think it's because people simply want Alaba and Lahm as fullbacks.

In my opinion, YlonenXabi put it perfectly.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kalev » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Kalev wrote:Image

God that team is awful.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:11 am

Typical Troll actually didn't know what they are talking about.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion