You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby bastos80 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 am

One thing I could imagine is us selling Shaqiri and getting Cuadrado for that RWB position...Rafinha can play RB if we play with 4-ATB and Cuadrado RWB if we play with 3-ATB. He'd also be an option for the front 3 if there are injury problems. Lahm could be planned in midfield permanently then.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3643 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 am

The squad is still strong despite the numerous injuries. Only thing worrying is more injuries since we are stretched as it is. Too much rotation has hurt us last season. A team doesn't exactly need all world-class XI to win trophies, the tactics and the whole team just needs to be in sync.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1009 times

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby endrity » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:32 am

runaway wrote:The squad is still strong despite the numerous injuries. Only thing worrying is more injuries since we are stretched as it is. Too much rotation has hurt us last season. A team doesn't exactly need all world-class XI to win trophies, the tactics and the whole team just needs to be in sync.

via Tapatalk


Too much rotation and too much tinkering. It's Pep's second season here, he should have a more defined idea of how we should play but instead it's becoming ever more confusing to figure out what it is that he wants out there. And this is not making the team more flexible or unpredictable, they also don't know how they should play from what I can see.

It's starting too look a bit too much like Van Gaal's second season where instead of beautiful flowing football it was just a mess of disorganisation.
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 696 times
Been thanked: 451 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby runaway » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:40 am

Of course it going to be a bit of a mess. We don't have a proper pre-season with the full team. We have the most WC players in one team don't we? We have suffered because of the WC in the past so prepare yourself for one.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1009 times

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby JANCKER » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:22 am

LEROI wrote:Worry no more guys, have u all forgotten that we have the wizard, the magician, the best coach ever; with his revolutionary ideas he will change football, who cares about scoring goals when its much nicer to pass the ball around, specially when u have so exquisite talent in the figures of Rafinha and Bernat, of course the foundings of this team. Let´s forget about the world champions with their lame and effective 4-2-3-1 and the fact we have the best wingbacks in the world, that´s stupid, lets just turn them into goalkeepers, oh wait, better into midfielders and palce in them in the most inteligent formation ever. The only real problem is the lack of Barcelona players in the team, we need more!!! more spaniards, they are so good!!!!!



Thanks for the memories Jupp


:coffee:
JANCKER

 

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby endrity » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:10 am

LEROI wrote:Worry no more guys, have u all forgotten that we have the wizard, the magician, the best coach ever; with his revolutionary ideas he will change football, who cares about scoring goals when its much nicer to pass the ball around, specially when u have so exquisite talent in the figures of Rafinha and Bernat, of course the foundings of this team. Let´s forget about the world champions with their lame and effective 4-2-3-1 and the fact we have the best wingbacks in the world, that´s stupid, lets just turn them into goalkeepers, oh wait, better into midfielders and palce in them in the most inteligent formation ever. The only real problem is the lack of Barcelona players in the team, we need more!!! more spaniards, they are so good!!!!!


I know this is a poor, very poor infact, attempt at trolling. But watching Bayern these last 8 months I often have the same feelings boiling inside me :(

Especially when I see the name of Rafinha as a starter.
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 696 times
Been thanked: 451 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 pm

If we are to believe the latest rumours regarding Khedira, we will potentially have this squad:

GK: Neuer, Reina, Starke
RB: Lahm, Rafinha, (Boateng), (Rode), (Hojbjerg)
CB: Boateng, Badstuber, Benatia, Dante, (Martinez)
LB: Alaba, Bernat, (Badstuber)
CM: Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Rode, Gaudino, Hojbjerg, (Alaba), (Lahm), (Martinez)
RW: Robben, Muller, Shaqiri
CAM: Gotze, Thiago
LW: Ribery, (Gotze), (Muller)
ST: Lewandowski, Pizarro, (Muller)

Enjoy, Pep! :pep:
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39799
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13357 times
Been thanked: 10551 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby zuki46 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 am

I believe that the new formation is very dangerous on counterattacks (as we all witnessed) but I also saw a glimpse of very fast and direct passing after the 20th minute. Pep is playing a dangerous game but I believe he is up to something :pep:
User avatar
zuki46
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: Canada
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Badger » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If we are to believe the latest rumours regarding Khedira, we will potentially have this squad:

GK: Neuer, Reina, Starke
RB: Lahm, Rafinha, (Boateng), (Rode), (Hojbjerg)
CB: Boateng, Badstuber, Benatia, Dante, (Martinez)
LB: Alaba, Bernat, (Badstuber)
CM: Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Rode, Gaudino, Hojbjerg, (Alaba), (Lahm), (Martinez)
RW: Robben, Muller, Shaqiri
CAM: Gotze, Thiago
LW: Ribery, (Gotze), (Muller)
ST: Lewandowski, Pizarro, (Muller)

Enjoy, Pep! :pep:


Green?
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
User avatar
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: Northern Ireland
National Flag:
Northern Ireland
Has thanked: 590 times
Been thanked: 654 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:02 am

Badger wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:If we are to believe the latest rumours regarding Khedira, we will potentially have this squad:

GK: Neuer, Reina, Starke
RB: Lahm, Rafinha, (Boateng), (Rode), (Hojbjerg)
CB: Boateng, Badstuber, Benatia, Dante, (Martinez)
LB: Alaba, Bernat, (Badstuber)
CM: Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Rode, Gaudino, Hojbjerg, (Alaba), (Lahm), (Martinez)
RW: Robben, Muller, Shaqiri
CAM: Gotze, Thiago
LW: Ribery, (Gotze), (Muller)
ST: Lewandowski, Pizarro, (Muller)

Enjoy, Pep! :pep:


Green?

Forgot him! Even better then. We keep the ideal LVG squad (which I see as ideal too): 2 players for each positions + a third GK + 2/3 talents
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39799
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13357 times
Been thanked: 10551 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Everyone fit (after we sign Benatia):



At the moment:


I think this is what Guardiola is planning.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39799
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13357 times
Been thanked: 10551 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby runaway » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Really tough for Ribery, Götze, and Shaqiri. Robben and Müller are going to be a hard one to bench.

If we play 4231, it will be easier to utilize all our players. Thiago, Schweinstiger, Ribery, Müller, Robben, Lewandowski will be able to start together.

But 3 at the back, we'll be able to use BBB. And sit one of the wingers. Choices choices.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1009 times

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:11 pm

I think we can expect to see both formations throughout the season.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39799
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13357 times
Been thanked: 10551 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:35 pm

If Ribery is 100%, he has no competition on the left side.. Hence he would almost play everything. Same goes for Muller and Robben..
Ottomeister13

 

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby bastos80 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Everyone fit (after we sign Benatia):



At the moment:


I think this is what Guardiola is planning.



Where is Martínez ? :?

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=472b
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3643 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests