You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 pm

I think the best thing to do is to buy either a CB or a Midfielder (Khedira , yes him...) and play 4-3-3
for now then, Bastian, Khedira & Thiago will marshal our midfield and Gotze & Ribery Shaqiri to rotate with Muller & Robben.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pennyhing » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 pm

I think Pep will keep playing 3-4-3.

Ribery Lewandowski Robben
Götze
Bernat Rode
Lahm
Alaba Schweinsteiger Boateng
Neuer

I believe Basti can play well for Libero role :P
pennyhing
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Khedira would widen our options, and he fits in our team. :P
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 pm

pennyhing wrote:I think Pep will keep playing 3-4-3.

Götze
Bernat Rode
Lahm
Neuer

To hell with bernat... he is nothing special.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:54 pm

What a time for everyone to get injured. Javi, Thiago, Rafinha. Hopefully Badstuber is kept wrapped in cotton. I think Pep will really have to go back to having a back four, with one or two defensive midfielders. Schweinsteiger or Lahm should be the first options for the defensive midfield positions, unless Rode, Hojbjerg, or Alaba can seize that spot.

Fingers crossed the cripple squad can come back strong. At least they all seem in good spirits. Gute Besserung Jungs!
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:03 pm

pennyhing wrote:I think Pep will keep playing 3-4-3.

Götze
Bernat Rode
Lahm
Neuer

God please no. [-o<
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Verres » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What I would do is switch to 4-2-3-1, put Lahm back at RB, sign a CB, and let one of Rode or Hojbjerg play regularly. Then I am not too worried about Javi's injury, nor Thiago's.

And how exactly does that fit with your signature? :lol:

Now that Kroos is gone, Lahm has become the most important player in coach system. I think he will play every game this season and all of them in midfield. Like Bastos said, the system is above everything and I dont believe the coach can imagine his midfield without Lahm anymore (I dont think its because he lost his pace, because he hasnt, that is still one of his advantages, even in midfield). He cannot adapt his system in midfield to play with Schweinsteiger and Rode there. I think we gonna see Hojbjerg or Rode at right back, Bernat on the left back and Alaba in the three man defence. Even with four at the back, I think Lahm will stay as a main distributor in the midfield. Also, I think Bernat will be first team choice at the begining of the season, which is not that big a deal since except BVB there wont be many top teams we face. But we will see, I could be wrong, the coach can always change something during the season if it wont work.
Verres
Getting the hang of it

Postby Verres » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Khedira fits in our team? :o You mean as a center back, right? I really think Khedira is not a defensive midfielder our coach would play in defensive midfield, no way. He needs a fast distributor there. Maybe he would play him as a cam :lol: roaming everywhere on the opposite half of the pitch and scaring the defence. I think even that would be more possible. And I dont know why are you talking about buying a new dm, because the coach wasnt going to play Martinez there anyway.
Verres
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Verres wrote:And how exactly does that fit with your signature?

The fact that I trust Pep does not mean I agree with everything he does. I have said time and again that the only thing I don't like is Lahm at CM. I also said (and brought it up a few pages ago again) that I am excited about the 3-4-3 experiment BUT it must be scrapped if it is not working out.

I believe Pep will do exactly that, because I trust that he knows what he's doing.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Verres wrote:Khedira fits in our team? :o You mean as a center back, right? I really think Khedira is not a defensive midfielder our coach would play in defensive midfield, no way. He needs a fast distributor there. Maybe he would play him as a cam :lol: roaming everywhere on the opposite half of the pitch and scaring the defence. I think even that would be more possible. And I dont know why are you talking about buying a new dm, because the coach wasnt going to play Martinez there anyway.

He fits in perfectly because he has some kind of chemistry with the Bayern crew, and he is the most affordable at this point in the transfer market. Imagine if Schweini had to take a break(God forbid), we'd be practically playing with Lahm and some other unproven midfielder. His stamina and strength, experience would be welcomed. If we're aiming for the treble, we can't leave anything to chance. He would have no adaptation problems. Our defense practically had no job in their last 2 years, that was thanks to our midfield and attacking line who kept the game up high.
JANCKER

Postby quaazi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Breno has experience in playing a 3-man defense...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:18 pm

We seriously have to consider strengthening our defence massively. Boateng is world class, Martínez is only worldclass in a 3 men defence (and is out for 7-8 month). By all the love, Badstuber is a too much of a risk, Dante is declining massively. I'd love if we signed a top class CB to partner Boateng, make Badstuber our 3rd CB and let Dante take the DVB role or get sold.

Would be the best defense in the world by a mile.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:54 pm

bastos80 wrote:We seriously have to consider strengthening our defence massively. Boateng is world class, Martínez is only worldclass in a 3 men defence (and is out for 7-8 month). By all the love, Badstuber is a too much of a risk, Dante is declining massively. I'd love if we signed a top class CB to partner Boateng, make Badstuber our 3rd CB and let Dante take the DVB role or get sold.

Would be the best defense in the world by a mile.

You and Benatia hahaha... Roma didn't want to sell him, their president said Benatia will leave Roma only for 61M.
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 pm

I just want another proper CB who hasn't been injured for 2 years or is past his peak since a year. :(
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm

I agree.. There are too many uncertainties atm. Who guarantees that Badi is getting back to his old 100%, Dante is declining in a bad way, was doing that already last season and with only Boateng, you won't win the CL at all..
Ottomeister13

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion