You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:11 pm

Fail tactic.. How do you want to score at all?
Ottomeister13

Postby draconaut » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 pm

It is a 4-4-1-1 with Dante as a sweeper instead of a centreback :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

draconaut wrote:It is a 4-4-1-1 with Dante as a sweeper instead of a centreback :mrgreen:

That explains it better, it looks really weird in the picture. :P

Needs another midfielder to partner Schweini I think.

EDIT: No Alaba? :o
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 pm

I just edited to include usual centrebacks haha and put Alaba there :mrgreen: If we have 2 Robbens ,play them as strikers and get free penalties from diving. :cheers:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:17 pm

draconaut wrote:If we have 2 Robbens ,play them as strikers and get free penalties from diving.

:lol: :lol:

The new lineup looks realistic.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 pm

We should buy another defender, someone young with prospect to warm the bench for now, or we'll be using as CBs Alaba or Contento.
JANCKER

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Pep said we're likely to play with 4 at the back, but don't have the players for it at the moment. Even though we've been playing 3 at the back in the friendlies, I wonder why so many people still think 3 at the back will be our main formation.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:33 pm

bastos80 wrote:Pep said we're likely to play with 4 at the back, but don't have the players for it at the moment. Even though we've been playing 3 at the back in the friendlies, I wonder why so many people still think 3 at the back will be our main formation.

3 at the back is what he's been trying to implement, and I guess it won't be the last time we see that.
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Four defenders:

1: assuming he returns to his best

Alternative: Muller/Gotze instead of Martinez, Thiago at CM.

Three defenders:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

I have the feeling that Pep won't use Thiago for that CAM spot. I think he wants him to play in front of the defense
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I have the feeling that Pep won't use Thiago for that CAM spot. I think he wants him to play in front of the defense

As long as there is another midfielder partnering him I don't mind that so much. But God forbid Thiago being the 1 in the 4-1-4-1 again.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:19 am

I'd rather see Rode than Thiago in that single pivot. Thiago is much more needed linking up play than playing defense and he's not that good at it either. There's a reason Busquets was needed with Xavi and Iniesta. Schweinstiger, Rode, or Lahm for the single pivot please.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Dgro » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Three defenders:

I've seen other people on this forum suggest that Robben may be played as a striker next to Lewandowski this season. Has Pep (or anyone) hinted at this? I think it would be cool and potentially it could work very well but it seems like a pretty radical change, I would be surprised to see something like that implemented honestly

On another note, I would love to see Alaba feature as a CDM. I think he could be extremely good at that position
Dgro
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby theundead » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:51 am

Dgro wrote:

I've seen other people on this forum suggest that Robben may be played as a striker next to Lewandowski this season. Has Pep (or anyone) hinted at this? I think it would be cool and potentially it could work very well but it seems like a pretty radical change, I would be surprised to see something like that implemented honestly

On another note, I would love to see Alaba feature as a CDM. I think he could be extremely good at that position

Robben played as a central striker along with Mueller/Goetze with him in the Pokal final. Mueller and Goetze exchanged places in ST and CAM frequently while Robben remained as the striker more or less.

We also saw Robben partnered with RvP in the Dutch road to 3rd place in the world cup and he excelled there
theundead
I post all the time

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 am

Dgro wrote:

Not expecting him to be another striker. It's just a way of showing that I think he'll be more central this season.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion