You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2014/15 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby pyrasur » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 am

Yeah, I popped on today for a second to the Toni Kroos thread and was definitely surprised. Real Madrid fans? :coffee: Some things never change.

Just so everyone knows my video is just Müller's goal against Brazil.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Rode/Rafinha (RB) Bernat(LB) Hjojberg & Bastian (CDM) Shaquiri RF, Pizza/Green CF, Goetze,Ribery LF
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kevinx67 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 pm

So after the National team won the world cup playing a 4-2-3-1 formation. Which formation will Pep Guardiola use with Bayern this season. The bigger question is where will Lahm play? in the middle or a RB? for me i want lahm as RB and the formation 4-2-3-1
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Why don't we ask Lahm where he likes to play more? And finish with Guardiola this, Guardiola that.
JANCKER

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:10 am

This is no longer the team that Jupp took the CL with, and this isn't the Nationalmannschaft, no matter how many Bayern players were there. Lahm will likely play RB, simply because the team needs him there. But if we suffer the same injuries that put Lahm in central midfield in the first place last season, then Lahm in central midfield is a great option to have.

Regardless, Pep must combine his vision with the CURRENT team in order to develop the tactics and team selection. Pep can no more replicate Jupp Heynckes 12/13 than he can his Barcelona 10/11.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AdepT » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 am

It is very much possible that Lahm may play in midfield. Personally, I'd support it if we don't buy anymore players.
There's just too much competition for starting berths and it's gone above the acceptable ratio.
As already hinted by Sammer, Rode may be tried out at RB and I hope he succeeds there because he'll move into NT pretty easily.
Also, befit of Lahm playing as CDM is that he'd be able to play 1 or may be 2 years extra which won't be possible as menacing RB. :)

I just want to see 4-2-3-1 or even 4-1-4-1. After playing that way for an year, we'd be much better at it this year. Just wishing that Pep doesn't lose his mind and start working on something new.

1. Dante<->Badstuber
2. Marti<->Boa OR Marti<->Basti
3. Rode<->Lahm OR Rode<->Basti
4. Shaqiri<->Ribery OR Shaqiri<->Gotze
5. Mueller<->Robbern OR Mueller<->Lewa
6. Bernat<->Alaba OR Bernat <->Ribery OR Bernat <-> Gotze

Frankly speaking that's 17 players good enough for starting spot not counting Pizarro, Starke.. IMHO, we shouldn't sign anyone now.

One thing that should be done is loan out Hojbjerg and Green. Keeping them here with very little game time in Buli is a big big no-go.
They'd benefit from playing in 1 or 2 Buli rather than in Regionalliga. Damn it, Sammer! Are you listening or reading maybe?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:55 am

That'd be my lineup, possibly Muller instead of Ribery depending on form, if we exclude any new transfers.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:42 am

I'm not sold on playing Thiago and Götze together in the center. We'll have to see but it feels too weak defensively. Both like to move forward and be in advanced positions. Müller, Lewa, and Robben together though... I'm salivating at the thought.

Rode I just hope he can stay fit so we can see what he can do either as RB or CM. I agree we should loan out our two youngsters. But if we sell Shaqiri, I think it'll be best to hold on to Green if we don't buy anyone else.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:52 am

Pep's idea to use Alaba as a eft-sided centerback in a three man line is honestly giving me a massive tactics boner. The pace provided by Alaba and Boateng with Martinez' aggressive sweeping in the middle will make a brilliant defensive formation without having to dip into the market to buy an overpriced centerback, or alienating our new purchase in Bernat. If the following is Pep's ideal, then I am really looking forward to the season:

A massively fluid, total football style system. Fuck it - even if we finish 5th I'd love to see us playing this system (christ, winning the treble really makes you indifferent to further titles, doesn't it)!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

I'm also looking forward if Alaba can be a great CB. He has everything needed as a CB but the physical bulk. That's my ideal formation too. I expect a faster tempo of our play too because Thiago will be the main channel for plays. The short preparation time because of the WC is a worry but who cares if we don't win Bundesliga early? ;)

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 am

This would probably give Pep a tactical boner :

Triangles everywhere.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:08 pm

That would be very dangerous against decent wingers. I don't think we will play that.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Tedesco » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 pm

bastos80 wrote:Triangles everywhere.

Pep illuminati confirmed.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Traingles is the way to play... but I like to see dynamic triangles.

It's somethign we lost last year under Pep. We didn;t have the explosion of possesion that we had. We could keep the ball, and still turn it up a notch and play all out attack!

Some of the play with Alaba and Ribery was sublime under Heynckes.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Alaba as LCB is compared to man swearing in St.Peter's Basilica or in Mecca or against the crying wall in Jerusalem if you know what I mean...
I bet that Pep's dream is that one day he'll make his team play 1-8-1
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion