You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby Commodore » Mon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, I went overboard with the 60 games.

Big squad = good squad, though.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

This is probably gonna be the first time in decades that Bayern's squad can be as extensive as Real Madrid :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:52 am

So how many of you are getting "Guardiola will make you play tiki taka and ruin Bayern" comments from your jealous friends? :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So how many of you are getting "Guardiola will make you play tiki taka and ruin Bayern" comments from your jealous friends? :lol:

I hear that from my brother 2 times a day
And my father everytime he hears my brother saying that to me :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 am

I keep getting it everyday from all my friends who love football. Can't really expect anything else from United, Juve and Chelsea fans though. :P

Yesterday I also heard "not even Barcelona managed to defend the CL trophy". My obvious reply was: "You do realize we are better right?" :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

Pep's first season was far from the slow and unthreatening Barca of today. Between Eto'o, Henry and Messi, they had a lightning quick offence that I'm sure Pep won't have troubles repeating with our current personnel.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

quaazi wrote:Pep's first season was far from the slow and unthreatening Barca of today. Between Eto'o, Henry and Messi, they had a lightning quick offence that I'm sure Pep won't have troubles repeating with our current personnel.

That's the point though. People think that today's Barca or the one of 2011/12 is Pep's style. This is not the case. Pep's tactics themselves evolved a lot throughout the years and he adapted to the players he had available and to how teams were countering Barcelona's system.

I have no doubt that the same will be true at Bayern. He is the one who will adapt, and the transfer rumours indicate that. With Bayern he also has a much more sensible transfer policy which ensures he won't have the defensive or depth problems he had at Barca.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So how many of you are getting "Guardiola will make you play tiki taka and ruin Bayern" comments from your jealous friends? :lol:

I KNOW!!! People dont understand that Bayern are not slaves to their managers like there top clubs......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 am

what about this? 4-3-3 - Shaqiri - Mandzukic - Robben To replace the 3 forwards when needed...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 am

ramsej84 wrote:

what about this? 4-3-3

Its a possibility but if the Lewa rumors are true i dont think Muller will be playing as a striker often or Pep is gonna have a hard time making Mandzu and Lewa or Mandzu and Gomez happy. But at least you dont have Martinez playing CB like some people do, i dont see why they dot realize Pep probably did that because Barca's management was to stubborn to address Barca's defensive needs.....

I like how Kroos is in Schwein's position cause ive always seen him as his potential replacement because he is so calm when pressed and doesnt need to be near the 10 yard box to score.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 am

I think we'll go with a 4-3-3 with Kroos and Robben on the bench as our preferred formation, but we'll see a different lineup every week. Pep is no stranger to rotation. We might even not have a preferred lineup.You know, he could play Kroos and Muller vs Madrid and Gotze and Robben vs Barca, for example. It is definitely going to be very interesting.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:46 am

How lucky are we that our biggest issue as fans is deciding which world class players should our favorite team field :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 am

After the first Barca game, a friend of mine who is a Barca fan told me that the way Bayern played reminded him of Pep's early Barca. He meant that everyone was contributing to defense and attack and that everyone was pressing.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:55 pm

With Pep's arrival, Barca fans will now find a way to link any Bayern's success to them ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, we have some injury prone players like Ribery, Robben and Götze so assuming that Lewandowski won't come here this season I think we will see a lot of playing time for all our attacking players
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion