You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm

I completely agree with Aequitas except for Badstuber as a definite starter. Certainly he has a good chance, but he won't just walk back into the starting lineup after such a long injury. A great May and pre-season by Boateng could lead to him keeping his position. But yeah, an on form Badstuber will probably be important in Pep's plans.

Other that I agree with the lineup at this point, but it looks like we're not done with transfers, so we'll see.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Sun May 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Guys has anyone heard what is the fate of Victor Valdes ? Is he staying at Barca ? Today someone told me that he heard that Guardiola likes to have him because he suits his style, but when I asked how recent is this info or from where he didn't tell ? I know this guy as a Robben adorer so he certainly doesn't like Guardiola.
I found that there was some talk about this in the Manuel Neuer thread but haven;t found anything more. I hope this is unfounded otherwise I would start to dislike Guardiola before he even started.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Commodore » Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

There is not a goalkeeper on this planet who fits Guardiola's style better than Manuel Neuer. David de Gea a close second. Then Valdes.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Today someone told me that he heard that Guardiola likes to have him because he suits his style

Hahaha, yeah right...

Only if he's going to be a sub for Lukas Reader in Regionalliga and the 4th choice after Neuer, Starke, Reader in A squad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Bayernbazi » Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm

I thought so but thought of asking to be sure that there isn't something which escaped me ?
Then this guy must be in delirium due to Robben's fate.

Anyway I will sleep better tonight reassured that our Bayern will not turn into Barca transfer destination :D
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 26, 2013 10:58 pm

After reading a comment about it and watching the highlights again, I noticed one thing yesterday. Muller was often drifting to the right with Robben shifting closer to the middle. Judging the way Robben played, it was a good tactical decision, but it also showed that Robben playing in the centre can work.

Which leads me to consider the highly unlikely possibility of a Christmas tree formation. I'm not really sure whether Ribery would fit in though:

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Chalant » Mon May 27, 2013 4:52 am

I just don't see how Lewandowski will fit in. He will go, but not to Bayern. I hope BVB keep him, they got a lot of CL Money + gotze transfer and should use that to keep him.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 am

Chalant wrote:I just don't see how Lewandowski will fit in. He will go, but not to Bayern. I hope BVB keep him, they got a lot of CL Money + gotze transfer and should use that to keep him.

He is 99% coming to Bayern, but I also don't know what on Earth we are planning, unless Robben leaves anyway. There will be too many stars on the bench.

These all deserve to start: Lahm, Alaba, Dante, Martinez, Schweini, Kroos, Muller, Ribery, Gotze, Robben, Lewandowski, Mandzukic.

If we go with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, at least one of Kroos/Gotze, one of Robbery/Muller and of Lewandowski/Mandzukic will be benched. That wouldn't be so bad, if we didn't also have Shaqiri and Gustavo (and Gomez, but he's probably leaving).

If we use a 3-4-3 (with Martinez as CB), it is the same situation.

If we use a 3-5-2, Lahm and Alaba will miss out.

I think the only logical prediction is that Robben is leaving anyway. That would keep us exactly like this season, with Lewa replacing Gomez and Gotze replacing Robben. That would ensure a strong bench without having an overkill of stars benched.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Commodore » Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 am

Robben won't leave. Mark my words.

We'll have one hell of a season next year. I'm pretty sure we will break the 60 competitive matches mark next season. We are at 53 right now, with the DFB-Pokal Finale being the upcoming 54th and last for this season. Next year, we'll have the Supercup, the European Supercup, the Club World Cup, the Champions League, The DFB-Pokal and, obviously, the Bundesliga.

We do not have THE first XI. Players will need rests. Players will injure themselves. The XI will rotate.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 am

I think Pep will go for the above
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2013 12:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

I think Pep will go for the above

It is possible as things currently are, but Lewandowski's transfer will change everything.

Commodore: I don't think we can break the 60 game mark, even if we win all competitions, isn't that just 3 more games than this season?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 27, 2013 2:13 pm

It's obvious Pep will use this:

EDIT: Dammit! Where's Muller?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 27, 2013 2:31 pm

MoFattal wrote:EDIT: Dammit! Where's Muller?!

See, that's exactly what I meant. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 pm

MoFattal wrote:It's obvious Pep will use this:

EDIT: Dammit! Where's Muller?!

In for either one between Rib or Rob... easy :D
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rinsch » Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Commodore wrote:Robben won't leave. Mark my words.

We'll have one hell of a season next year. I'm pretty sure we will break the 60 competitive matches mark next season. We are at 53 right now, with the DFB-Pokal Finale being the upcoming 54th and last for this season. Next year, we'll have the Supercup, the European Supercup, the Club World Cup, the Champions League, The DFB-Pokal and, obviously, the Bundesliga.

We do not have THE first XI. Players will need rests. Players will injure themselves. The XI will rotate.

I don't think its possible to get to 60. We will play 54 this season where we made it as far as we could in the Pokal and Champions League. The UEFA Super Cup is only one game and the Club World Cup is a maximum of two. So we might play three more games next season than we did last season (57 total), but it could be less if we get knocked out of the Pokal or Champions League sooner than this season. But I agree that we should have a lot of squad rotation.
Rinsch
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion