You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby runaway » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 pm

4141 at this point is the better formation than starting with 4231. 4231 limits both Kroos and Schweinstiger in attack, they can't settle on what they should focus on. While a 4141 with a solid pivot, Lahm is our only proven option but let's all pray Pep tries Martinez in it, gives more players in attack and if you notice Robben and Ribery stays wide when we play 4141 but they roam in the center more often in 4231.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Grimnir » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Imo we started playing better football in the second half of the season when, not so coincidentally, we started playing 4231 and a true striker instead of false 9 more often. 4231 also gives us more of a cushion in defense in order to go on the attack as well, as I think showed tonight too.
Grimnir
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Mario Mandžukić

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 am

[quote="Fénix"]I prefer to see both guys at the same time. It's more likely they will be effective, bite and fight for the first team spot and we can count there won't be a room to get complacent, relaxed, etc. I like an idea of having both strikers in our squad for the next season. :thumbup:

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:I prefer to see both guys at the same time. It's more likely they will be effective, bite and fight for the first team spot and we can count there won't be a room to get complacent, relaxed, etc. I like an idea of having both strikers in our squad for the next season. :thumbup:

Where are Ribery and Robben? :|

It's a good lineup if both were out for some reason, but Martinez and Thiago should switch positions.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Where are Ribery and Robben?

It's a good lineup if both were out for some reason, but Martinez and Thiago should switch positions.

and Schweinsteiger?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Element wrote:and Schweinsteiger?

:?:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Element wrote:and Schweinsteiger?

:?:

My bad
Cant see the line up on tapatalk so i assumed that you were mentioning the main players

I took a look at it on laptop and this lineup looks retarded :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:33 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:I prefer to see both guys at the same time. It's more likely they will be effective, bite and fight for the first team spot and we can count there won't be a room to get complacent, relaxed, etc. I like an idea of having both strikers in our squad for the next season. :thumbup:

Where are Ribery and Robben? :|

Robery (I know, I know) but...

I've put those 2 in front of Thiago in order to start winning the ball as early as possible, leaving Thiago to create... (Juve's style) Pirlo - Pogba- Vidal
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Element wrote:I took a look at it on laptop and this lineup looks retarded

I wouldn't say that. It's not a lineup you'd expect Bayern to play but it's a possibility if we have a winger injury crisis. ;)

Anyway we are waaay off-topic.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 pm

I took a look at it on laptop and this lineup looks retarded :P[/quote]

why? it is a 4-3-1-2 the one that Milan used to use when coached by Ancellotti and one 2 UCL
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:and I really like Martinez but I can like see that scenario...
In Mandzukic thread I think I've found a solution for Pep by putting Martinez in mdf... :lol: and since we only attack centrally... the reasoning of my exclusion of Robery

The thing is that Robbery still make the difference in some games because of their brilliance (less often in recent weeks), even if our main attacking plan is through the centre these days. Opposing teams will still be constantly double-marking both Ribery and Robben. If you remove that threat from the wings teams would just focus on the centre and stop us much more easily.

Players like Robbery and Muller are very important for the team because even when they are successfully taken out of the game by the opposition, they still draw players towards them and make it easier for their teammates. The same used to be true for Gomez.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The same used to be true for Gomez.

Fishing for thanks? :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The same used to be true for Gomez.

Fishing for thanks? :P

Not this time. :lol: But it is something I've mentioned before when he was still here.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:and I really like Martinez but I can like see that scenario...
In Mandzukic thread I think I've found a solution for Pep by putting Martinez in mdf... :lol: and since we only attack centrally... the reasoning of my exclusion of Robery

The thing is that Robbery still make the difference in some games because of their brilliance (less often in recent weeks), even if our main attacking plan is through the centre these days. Opposing teams will still be constantly double-marking both Ribery and Robben. If you remove that threat from the wings teams would just focus on the centre and stop us much more easily.

Players like Robbery and Muller are very important for the team because even when they are successfully taken out of the game by the opposition, they still draw players towards them and make it easier for their teammates. The same used to be true for Gomez.

But they are not eternal and we need to have solutions... Ribery 31 and Robben 30 :(
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Wingers are very important in the modern game, i wouldnt take it out....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion