You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby Chalant » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 pm

AdepT wrote:A 3 man defense with two full backs that too with Lahm and Alaba who aren't even 6'?
You my friend are unbelievably experimental. Even more so than Pep.

Firefox1234 wrote:The irony in your post is appalling Chalant!

I am aware of that, but I dont see any other way we can accomodate our gigantic midfield. It does look most likely that we'll use 1 man DM, that is a big waste of our squad potential.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:27 pm

I'll post a formation in this comment wait. the formation code isn't working -_-
Last edited by kod2600 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:29 pm

kod2600 wrote:I'd like to see this...I guess

[formation]Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martinez - Bastian,,,, Kroos/Thiago - Muller/Robben,,,,,,,,, Ribery - Götze/Mandzukic[/formation]

Same i think Pep knows how much of a beast Martinez is as a DM, he would be the perfect anchor for that 4-1-4-1....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Here it is, stupid formation code. :p

ok what do you guys think?

Kroos will rotate with Thiago and Muller with Robben
oh and Gotze with Mandzukic
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby krkla » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

kod2600 wrote:Here it is, stupid formation code. :p

ok what do you guys think?

Kroos will rotate with Thiago and Muller with Robben
oh and Gotze with Mandzukic

My thoughts as well, and then rotation with robben, thiago, mandzukic and shaqiri. No 2 matches the same.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:49 pm

This is my U-24 Bayern squad ... the future looks good (and obviously Neuer has a lot of life left) :D

The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:47 pm

I've been watching some of our final games of last season and I just can't believe that 0% users in this forum are counting Robben as probable starter next season !! :o

In fact I read on Bild that Guardiola may be planning with this lineup

- I'm not sure if Robben would play on the right or in the middle
- I think Kroos deserves the starting spot more than Thiago at the moment... but Thiago knows what Guardiola wants and I guess he would be like Kroos under Jupp
- I'm not a huge fan of Martinez as CB but I fully trust in Pep
- Bench players like Shaq, Kroos, or Mandzukic would be getting a lot of playing time because if any of our 5 attacking players is missing, any of those 3 can easily replace him

What I don't really get if we are finally planning with Martinez as CB is why did we get Kirchhoff and also why did we extend DvB's contract. I don't see DvB getting much playing time this season
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I've been watching some of our final games of last season and I just can't believe that 0% users in this forum are counting Robben as probable starter next season !! :o

I am another supporter for the continuity of Robben in the starting line-up, Robben and Ribery are our best wingers and they give bayern explosivity in both corners, a characteristic that no other club in the world have, without one of them, Bayern loses this special characteristic.

However, many fans think that Robben will not count for Guardiola new system, reason of why no one include him in the starting lineup.

Guardiola see in the 4-1-4-1 formation, a lineup that will allow Bayern to have more control in the midfield, more possession of the ball and specially the capacity to recover the ball quickly, in the ¾ of the pitch. But for perform this functions, I see more capable Thiago, Schweini and Kroos than Muller.

Muller should compite with Robben and Gotze for the Forward or RM positions.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 am

How come the people complaining of us becoming Barca didn't complain of us becoming Leverkusen when Bayern signed Heynckes in 2011 and actively pursued Vidal and Bender soon after?
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 pm

But we did become Neverkusen in 2011-12, dude. :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:47 pm

quaazi wrote:But we did become Neverkusen in 2011-12, dude. :|

Post of the year! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I've been watching some of our final games of last season and I just can't believe that 0% users in this forum are counting Robben as probable starter next season !! :o

- I'm not sure if Robben would play on the right or in the middle
- I think Kroos deserves the starting spot more than Thiago at the moment... but Thiago knows what Guardiola wants and I guess he would be like Kroos under Jupp
- I'm not a huge fan of Martinez as CB but I fully trust in Pep
- Bench players like Shaq, Kroos, or Mandzukic would be getting a lot of playing time because if any of our 5 attacking players is missing, any of those 3 can easily replace him

What I don't really get if we are finally planning with Martinez as CB is why did we get Kirchhoff and also why did we extend DvB's contract. I don't see DvB getting much playing time this season

I think that Robben will start off with a starting spot. We'll see whether he convinces enough to keep it. I just don't want him to play at the expense of Muller/Gotze. If its Kroos (like the end of last season), I don't really mind it so much.

Regarding the formation I don't like any formation with Martinez as CB. I just don't understand why we should do so.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 am

If there is a single team where he does not get a certified spot right now it is FCB so I am not really holding a grudge against any one tbh. :P
tflags

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 am

Robbery will be injured sometimes, so rotation is guaranteed.
And i have to ask... I know Gotze playing as false 9 is a great idea on paper, but for what I can remember his finishing was... not that good. Malaga's match (away) comes to my mind.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Yes but he would be the false 9, not the true 9 :)

With this false 9 tactics every player can score because you are unpredictable.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion