You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby Fénix » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

This is what's logical after last season.

Or at least this in 4-3-3.

The rest would be really crap.
Last edited by Fénix on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 am

The one thing i dont want Pep to do is have Schweinstiger as the sole DM in a 4-1-4-1 and Martinez as a CB.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am

By the way, Bazi made probably the post of the year.....
Bazi wrote:Stagnation is regression in football.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:42 pm

One major issue i have with Schweinstiger being the sole DM in a 4-1-4-1 is how he got overrun by BvB in the first BuLi match and in the UCL final, if it was not for Martinez Bayern would have probably lost cause his ball winning capabilities in both fixtures were god like. Im not confident Schweinstiger can take on that burden alone and if he could Bayern would have kept playing a midfield duo of Kroos and Schweinstiger and would hav never needed to spend €40m on Martinez......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Löw tried with Schweini on CDM in 4-1-4-1 and it didn't worked as he expected.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby raz25 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

If Thiago does come, let's take a moment and admire this huge gamble that Pep is making. I don't think he forgot that he has last season's record-breaking treble winning squad+Gotze. In any case, one would say a ST or a CB would be a better addition than another midfielder, but not Pep. He must be having a really nice vision.

The potential of this squad is infinite, it's probably what Pep sees too. We also get 2 reliable CBs. The problem is that we paid for Martinez more than double what we will presumably pay for Thiago, not to mention the drama and the private plane, so we should try to get max value out of him (aka playing him as a CDM). But if Pep thinks he can maintain last season's work rate and harmony in the 1st 11 with the above lineup, then hats off for him.

If it doesn't work out, we can always move Martinez back to DM and simply not play one of Kroos/Thiago, which would later be sold, which wouldn't be the end of the world :wink: .
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Fénix wrote:Löw tried with Schweini on CDM in 4-1-4-1 and it didn't worked as he expected.

yes, but in all fairness Löw is a moron.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm

I think one of the greatest things about the Heynckes era is that Jupp ended the Vidic/Pique/Kompany/Silva wankfest. In the past two years, it was revealed that your defense is only as strong as your midfield. During the first leg against Arsenal, for example, they were flopping like fish because Schweinsteiger and Martinez had a vice grip on their attack and midfield. Under anybody else, fielding Van Buyten away against Barcelona in a semi final would have been suicide, but not under Heynckes. Why? Because he had created the perfect midfield pairing with Schweinsteiger and Martinez. I think it's ridiculous that Guardiola would think of dismantling that. In my opinion, you can have Maldini, Beckenbauer and Baresi at the back, but it's worth nothing if you have Anderson and Pranjic covering them.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:14 am

raz25 wrote:...not Pep. He must be having a really nice vision.

The potential of this squad is infinite, it's probably what Pep sees too. We also get 2 reliable CBs.

From Spox
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tflags

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:31 am

tflags wrote:
raz25 wrote:...not Pep. He must be having a really nice vision.

The potential of this squad is infinite, it's probably what Pep sees too. We also get 2 reliable CBs.

From Spox

Quick question and forgive me if im the only one not on the same page but when did Schweinstiger become able to play as a lone DM? Why did Bayern pay fu€kin €40m for Javi Martinez if Schweinstiger could play as a lone DM? Was I not watching all those BvB games where Kroos was paired with Schweinstiger and BvB completely humiliated us not once, not twice, not three times but FIVE TIMES in a row in competitive fixtures!?!? Now all of a sudden people have Schweinstiger playing as the #6 in Pep's 4-1-4-1 with Martinez as a CB. Are people forgetting that it was Martinez that stepped up whenever Bayern played BvB while Schweinstiger was pretty much neutralized. But like i said someone needs to enlighten me cause i feel like I'm the crazy one......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:33 am

..............................Gotze/Mandzu...............................(False 9/9)
Ribery/Shaq.............................................Mueller/Robben
.............Schweini/Thiago............Kroos/Thiago.................
.............................Martinez/Gustavo...........................
Alaba/Contento.....Dante/Kirchoff.....Boa/DvB.....Lahm/Rafinha
...............................Neuer/Starke...............................

Front line - 6 players, 3 positions.
Midfield - 5 players, 3 positions.
Defense - 8 players, 4 positions. (Like last year)
GK - 2 players, 1 position.

19 first team players. Sorry to say but hardly any chance for Pizza, Can, Weiser, Weihrauch & PEH.
I guess Pizza should be content(O :P )-ed. Can's contract should be extended and he should be sent on loan. He's 19. So are Weiser and Weihrauch. They too should be sent on loan for the complete season.
PEH not necessarily. He's 17 only so time's on his side. Plus he should be pretty busy playing in UEFA Youth CL.

There all your problems solved. You can thank me now. :P
Last edited by AdepT on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:36 am

AdepT wrote:..............................Gotze/Mandzu...............................(False 9/9)
Ribery/Shaq.............................................Mueller/Robben
.............Schweini/Thiago............Kroos/Thiago.................
.............................Martinez/Gustavo...........................
Alaba/Contento.....Dante/Kirchoff.....Boa/DvB.....Lahm/Rafinha
...............................Neuer/Starke...............................

Front line - 6 players, 3 positions.
Midfield - 5 players, 3 positions.
Defense - 8 players, 4 positions. (Like last year)
GK - 2 players, 1 position.

19 first team players. Sorry to say but hardly any chance for Pizza, Can, Weiser, Weihrauch & PEH.
I guess Pizza should be content(O :P )-ed. Can's contract should be extended and he should be sent on loan. He's 19. So are Weiser and Weihrauch. They too should be sent on loan for complete the season.
PEH not necessarily. He's 17 only so time's on his side. Plus he should be pretty busy playing in UEFA Youth CL.

There all your problems solved. You can thank me now. :P

Someone is listening! :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 am

Fénix wrote:

I think switching Gotze with Muller is more likely to happen.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby tflags » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 am

Seeing that just about everyone is completely clueless about what formation Guardiola shall use, makes me think the uncertainty adversary coaches and players must feel about playing against FCB.
tflags

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 am

tflags wrote:Seeing that just about everyone is completely clueless about what formation Guardiola shall use, makes me think the uncertainty adversary coaches and players must feel about playing against FCB.

Wouldn't that be the case at the beginning of the season only?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion