You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2013/2014 Tactics & formations thread

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:48 pm

ander_ct wrote:I dont think Pep adjust his ideas to the team but the team have to do it...

I tend to differ. The "key" should be made to fit the "lock", and not the other way around.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 pm

tflags wrote:I am more worried about our full backs. We know he loves (rumoredly) Alaba, I am just worried about Lahm being the new Alves. There shouldn't be reasons to, right?

He kinda already is... I mean, it's been a bit of an open secret that he's better going forward than at defending. We love his sliding tackles which is indeed a thing of beauty, but his positioning and marking can get iffy at times.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 pm

I expect everything like now under Heynckes.

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:35 pm

From what I read he will make 2 or 3 signings, so the lineup could change.

I'm not sure about Gomez position though. Guardiola's experiment with Ibrahimovic didn't went good.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Xabi what have you heard about Isco? I read he may come along with Pep. Great young player.
Besides Valdes is leaving and is rumoured they want Neuer :lol: :lol: :lol: keep dreaming barca.

Getting back to topic, I think he'll play 4-3-3. And I see Gomez leaving :roll:
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'm not sure about Gomez position though. Guardiola's experiment with Ibrahimovic didn't went good.

Let's see whether or not Gomez is first choice by the end of the season before we start discussing what Pep will do with him...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Gomez likes to defend, recover balls, pass and be a pivot. Also sometimes he scores :)

I think Pep might make him a better player, he'll do fine. Just need to work his first touch if he wants to play under this new style.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Xabi what have you heard about Isco? I read he may come along with Pep. Great young player.

Isco loves Malaga because he was born there and he rejected to leave last summer when they were forced to sell some of their players. But it seems that Malaga will be banned from playing European football next season so who knows... and he has a not so high release clause, so he would cost like 20M or so
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SchwanMunich » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 am

I'm curious to see who is out when pep comes in. He is gonna have an idea of what he wants and you can bet certain players won't be on his list. It's hard to say who it's gonna be. I could see the big lumbering forwards like Gomez and Mandzu gone but Pep will have to replace them first with his own guys. I could see robben and Gustavo out as well. Time will tell but I'm dying to find out what he does with the team when he comes in. We are already great, so you think he might tweak one or two things to get us over the edge. But with coaches, you never know. I just hope he doesn't change too much too quick. That could possibly have a reverse effect on the squad.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 am

Sammer will not allow major changes to take place especially if Bayern win the UCL or get very close again so i dont jinx anything. I think the only ppl leaving are Tymo, DvB, Rafhina, and Pizarro cause they are seen as expendable and probably will be replaced with Pep's own players he would like on the bench but at the moment i dont think he touches the first XI.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SchwanMunich » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:35 am

Yeah, I can't imagine him shaking things up too much in the beginning.

Still, there are gonna be personnel changes, maybe not initially but if pep stays for the length of his contract it will happen. I'm curious who is gonna get axed or placed on the bench long term and forced to be a role player.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 am

Trust me people, Pep's experience and understanding of the game exceeds that of a FIFA kid.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 pm

MoFattal wrote:Trust me people, Pep's experience and understanding of the game exceeds that of a FIFA kid.

LOL!!! So true people are talking like he is gonna come in a make a Barca out of Bayern, i think he is gonna make a Bayern out of Bayern
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 pm

SchwanMunich wrote:big lumbering forwards like [...] Mandzu

Surely you jest!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SchwanMunich » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm

quaazi wrote:
SchwanMunich wrote:big lumbering forwards like [...] Mandzu

Surely you jest!

Definitely being a bit facetious there :)

Still, if Ibra and Eto were forced out I wonder what is going to happen with our strikers. They just don't fit Pep's system. If Pep wasn't gonna turn us into a Barca then why would we have hired him? Why we would need him if not for his tactical genius? There are a lot of unanswered questions here.
SchwanMunich
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion