You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby BayernLove » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 pm

quaazi wrote:

No, I didn't make a mistake - it's a midfield diamond awwwwwright.

Hm, good formation.
May struggle without a goalkeeper, however.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

quaazi wrote:No, I didn't make a mistake

You pretty much switched everybody from left to right and vice versa :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm

BayernLove wrote:May struggle without a goalkeeper, however.

And this :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:29 pm

huehuehuehuehue nitpicking.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:13 pm

I find the front two interesting. The idea of the diamond is one I like and we have discussed it before. I've never considered a front two pairing of Muller and Ribery though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Ribery and Müller are both players who can operate in any attacking positions, giving more fluidity. Müller can also fulfill a target striker role to some extent, while Ribery will provide more creativity and flair.

Also I don't think either should be benched.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Ribery is like Bayern's Messi he can dribble through a defense and cut thru them like butter he should always start in my opinion
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

:mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby BayernLove » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Fénix wrote:

This might be crazy enough to work...
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 pm

BayernLove wrote:This might be crazy enough to work...

The only problem could be Ribery as no. 10. In van Gaal era he firmly refused the possibility of playing behind ST.

Kroos would be an ideal player in this system. Dante as libero. Strikers Gomez, Müller, Mandžo, Pizarro.

When I watch Napoli and Juventus, it's amazing how they can in today's football play so called old system. We saw last season Napoli in the group stage and K.O. and they did very well. Juventus dominant last season in Serie A, this season in CL also very good. I have some sympathies for 3-5-2(or 3-4-1-2) in 2012.

Since I play Fifa 13 with Bayern, I've moved Ribery on #10 position and Müller on left wing and it works well. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 am

The only problem could be Ribery as no. 10. In van Gaal era he firmly refused the possibility of playing behind ST.

Kroos would be an ideal player in this system. Dante as libero. Strikers Gomez, Müller, Mandžo, Pizarro.

When I watch Napoli and Juventus, it's amazing how they can in today's football play so called old system. We saw last season Napoli in the group stage and K.O. and they did very well. Juventus dominant last season in Serie A, this season in CL also very good. I have some sympathies for 3-5-2(or 3-4-1-2) in 2012.
Since I play Fifa 13 with Bayern, I've moved Ribery on #10 position and Müller on left wing and it works well. :)

Jajaja, We think similar. Right now, I am playing fifa 13, but I take that desicion too in Fifa 12. My reason of that change was because is more easy for me to score in fifa, when Robben and Ribery are playing as closed as possible.

But in the real life, Ribery does not like to play in any other position than the left winger.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 am

Fénix wrote:

Bayern of Hitzfeld win the champions league with a formation little similar than this one that you present. Hitzfeld use a 5-3-2.

But my opinion about this formation is that i dont like it, for two reason:

1) The presence of Kroos with bayern is more important than Alaba. So Ribery must be keep in the left wing, and Kroos as the #10.

2) Badstuber is injured so is impossible to practice it right now, maybe in the next season, but i wish to see Robben healthy at that time so will be impossible to keep Lahm as a RW.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Fénix » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:26 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:Jajaja, We think similar. Right now, I am playing fifa 13, but I take that desicion too in Fifa 12. My reason of that change was because is more easy for me to score in fifa, when Robben and Ribery are playing as closed as possible.

But in the real life, Ribery does not like to play in any other position than the left winger.

PC, Xbox or PS3? Add me on friend list if it's for PC. In my case the main reason is because Ribery's speed, dribbling and pass.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:32 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:Bayern of Hitzfeld win the champions league with a formation little similar than this one that you present. Hitzfeld use a 5-3-2.

Excellent! I hope that hasn't come on mind because of my avatar. :D :wink:

RAJBAYERN wrote:1) The presence of Kroos with bayern is more important than Alaba. So Ribery must be keep in the left wing, and Kroos as the #10.

2) Badstuber is injured so is impossible to practice it right now, maybe in the next season, but i wish to see Robben healthy at that time so will be impossible to keep Lahm as a RW.

I know. It's just how could look our team in this system. Not bad, but it's also unrealistic. My imagination. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Chalant » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Fénix wrote:

I think Robben over Ribery at 10 will be better, I think he is more suited to playing at 10. Lahm's placement is a little awkward though, his defensive talents will be wasted there, and he attacks wherever the hell you put him. I prefer having 4 defenders, bad defense cost us everything last season.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion