You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby BayernLove » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Yes. Because remember the Badstuber appreciation thread...
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tflags » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 am

These days the player depreciation threads are getting a lot more hits; Robben's quite popular.
tflags

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:11 pm

tflags wrote:These days the player depreciation threads are getting a lot more hits; Robben's quite popular.

I think Robben and Gomez take the most heat, and it sounds like anti-Martinez factions will start to form soon :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Now that Alaba has made a comeback agains Unterhaching... we'll have a really difficult decision to make soon.

Who gets dropped from CB to make way for him?

I really don't know to be honest.

My gut feeling is that Dante might make way to keep the German CB's together. But that would be severely unjust on him due to his impressive start.

If I had to pick, I'd say Boateng is more prone to a mistake or two, but again, he's been impressive this season.

Then there's Badstuber. I don't see Jupp dropping him, but maybe the onus is on him to oust either one of Dante or Boateng.

I know we've banged on about rotation a lot, but CB isn't the best position to chop and change on a weekly basis.

It's a hard decision, but it's a great problem to have!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 pm

In a few years, Robbery won't be top anymore. I think this formation is definitely worth a try.

Obviously Kroos will be somewhere in there, but the main idea is that Shaqiri and Muller (and Kroos) will create many chances for the striker due to their free role.
Last edited by AssemFCB on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby lau03143 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm

I think one of the youngsters will come through. Someone like Wieser could come through and play out left!

Edit: where's kroos?!?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Element » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:55 pm

AssemFCB wrote:In a few years, Robbery won't be top anymore. I think this formation is definitely worth a try.

Obviously Kroos will be somewhere in there, but the main idea is that Shaqiri and Muller (and Kroos) will create many chances for the striker due to their free role.

I swear that everyday i want to post this but forget to
WITHOUT ROBBERY

A christmas tree 4-3-2-1

No need for wingers these days (too predictable)
Real football is played in the center

Kroos can rotate with all 5 midfielders ,so he will end up with same playing time as the other guys
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Seriously? 4-3-2-1? Shaqiri and Muller can definitely run, but no way in hell they can take an entire CDM-CB-FB back line on their own.

Element wrote:Real football is played in the center

Yeah, when you have someone to pass to, not when you're aim is to dribble past at least 5-6 players in a very limited and congested central area just because wing play is predictable nowadays.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:38 am

MoFattal wrote:Seriously? 4-3-2-1? Shaqiri and Muller can definitely run, but no way in hell they can take an entire CDM-CB-FB back line on their own.

Yeah, when you have someone to pass to, not when you're aim is to dribble past at least 5-6 players in a very limited and congested central area just because wing play is predictable nowadays.

Keep in mind that with Gustavo sitting back, Martinez/Kroos and Schweinsteiger will have much more chances to go forward, which leads to Schweinsteiger scoring toms.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 am

MoFattal wrote:Seriously? 4-3-2-1? Shaqiri and Muller can definitely run, but no way in hell they can take an entire CDM-CB-FB back line on their own.

You are making it look like the movie 300!! Lmao
Our fullbacks will support
You also have mandzukic
And with gustavo staying in the back ,schweinsteiger and martinez will be able to move forward

So it is basically same thing but with a whole different shape

Shaqiri and mueller against the other players alone LOL
and what are our players doing??
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 am

I don't ever wanna see the day were Robben And Ribery retires from football, or leave the club.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 am

lau03143 wrote:Now that Alaba has made a comeback agains Unterhaching... we'll have a really difficult decision to make soon.

Who gets dropped from CB to make way for him?

I really don't know to be honest.

My gut feeling is that Dante might make way to keep the German CB's together. But that would be severely unjust on him due to his impressive start.

If I had to pick, I'd say Boateng is more prone to a mistake or two, but again, he's been impressive this season.

Then there's Badstuber. I don't see Jupp dropping him, but maybe the onus is on him to oust either one of Dante or Boateng.

I know we've banged on about rotation a lot, but CB isn't the best position to chop and change on a weekly basis.

It's a hard decision, but it's a great problem to have!

We have to rotate them at first, because they all need rest. After that we should have a better idea as to who should be dropped.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 pm

samaj wrote:I don't ever wanna see the day were Robben And Ribery retires from football, or leave the club.

You shall see it. That's what I also thought when Kahn was retiring in 08/09, Scholl in 06/07, too. We all getting old and we can't avoid these things.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Element » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Fénix wrote:
samaj wrote:I don't ever wanna see the day were Robben And Ribery retires from football, or leave the club.

You shall see it. That's what I also thought when Kahn was retiring in 08/09, Scholl in 06/07, too. We all getting old and we can't avoid these things.

Scholl might not have been as important

But Oliver Kahn was waaaaaaay more influencial and important too ,yet we survived his retirement
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Element wrote:

You are making it look like the movie 300!! Lmao
Our fullbacks will support
You also have mandzukic
And with gustavo staying in the back ,schweinsteiger and martinez will be able to move forward

So it is basically same thing but with a whole different shape

Shaqiri and mueller against the other players alone LOL
and what are our players doing??

Then you're talking about 4-1-4-1 and not that christmas tree formation. I am actually a fan of the 4-1-4-1, but there is a huge difference between the two, and having Kroos/Martinez and Shweini going forward means that they will be playing on the wings, something that is so "predictable" to do. And, if we were to go along with it and have people on the wings, then I'd prefer Robbery over there anytime or at least those two you placed in the middle ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion