You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Robben so he can shoot the ball to row Z.......

This made me laugh!

I think the DFB Super Cup game will say a lot and could set the tone for lie season whether we win or loose.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 am

I just hope that their is decent rotation throughout the entire season. Last season was a bit of a joke when it came to rotation. We spent half the year just rotating Tymo with Gustavo and Rafinha with Boateng, then when things started to get rough stopped rotating altogether and when we gave up on the Bundesliga started playing with a B-team.

Now that we have a real bench, we can afford to rotate just 1-2 players every weak, and not always in the same positions. This will ensure continuity, reduce fatigue and keep every player in the squad match fit. For example:

Match 1:
------------------Neuer-----------------------
Lahm----Boateng----Badstuber------Alaba
----------Gustavo----Schweinsteiger------
Robben---------Muller---------------Ribery
----------------Gomez-----------------------

Match 2
Lahm----Boateng----Badstuber------Alaba
----------Gustavo----Schweinsteiger------
Shaqiri----------Kroos---------------Ribery

Match 3:
Lahm----Boateng----Badstuber--Contento
----------Tymo-------Schweinsteiger------
Robben---------Kroos---------------Ribery

etc.

Regardless of what the final lineup will be we will always have some great talents benched. In this way everyone will get his chance and it's up to them to take it to be selected more regularly.

lau03143 wrote:I suppose, but Pokal game aside we've been evenly balanced.

I agree, most of the time they've only beaten us because of a few decisive minutes.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 am

Jupp needs to stop using Kroos instead of Muller because the two are clearly on a different level. While Muller keeps drifting right, this can be effective if while Muller is on the right, Robben could take his place at the center for that strike, confusing the defenses of the opposition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby brickwall281 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm

We could do this:

--------------------------------------------Neuer-----------------------------------------------
----------Lahm-------------------Dante----------Badstuber--------------Contento-----
-------------------Gustavo/Tymo--------------------------Schweinsteiger--------------
Shaqiri-------------------------------------Kroos--------------------------------------Alaba
---------------------------------------Pizarro/Mandzukic------------------------------------

Bayern playing vs rookie teams
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby brickwall281 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm

We rely on Robbery way too much, so it may be good to slowly take them out of the system,that's the truth. We saw it when Robben got injured last season, Bayern had a good winning streak until he was back, we began to use the same strategy: pass to Robbery and hope they produce magic...

Football
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby München Minded » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Not necesssarily taking them out of the system -- just compensating if they are in the formation, having alternate formations and attack routes versus only through them when they are double marked. Also when they get injured its nice to be able to win games without a struggle like in the past.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

I just hope this season for Heynckes to be ready to bench Robben, Gomez or Schweinsteiger if they don't perform. Not only it would teach them a lesson but we also simply have players ready to replace them, especially with another DM coming.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 am

"Despite having numerous clear cut chances, Bayern failed to put the tie to bed in normal time. Without a shadow of a doubt, the player most guilty was Mario Gomez.

Despite the many goals that Gomez scored, he was not nominated for the UEFA Best Player Award. The reason is simple: Gomez failed to put himself on the map by scoring against Dortmund in the Pokal Final or against Chelsea in the Champions League final."

I agree there. I am sure Mutu won't but the second paragraph says it all.

In general very good article, showing that we did some actions to correct things, even in the mentality area with Sammer.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

I agree with the article 100%, ill tell you what i think should be changed :

1-Lahm shouldnt be captain, bayern doesnt have a real captain but i think we can find someone better than lahm
2-Jupp should change his assistants
3-Jupp or sammer needs to control robben
4-Jupp should fix his tactics, we are most weak with counter attacks
5-Bastain should gain his old form back
6- Kroos should never play DM
7- Our attack needs to learn and score every single chance they get, just look at dortmund and look at what we did against chelsea, we could have easily won 3-0 if they managed to take the chances and i think Pizzaro might be the answer
8-We need to bring Javi or other creative player with the same features and not bender or De Jong

Thats my personal opinion, feel free to comment
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 am

"Despite having numerous clear cut chances, Bayern failed to put the tie to bed in normal time. Without a shadow of a doubt, the player most guilty was Mario Gomez.

Despite the many goals that Gomez scored, he was not nominated for the UEFA Best Player Award. The reason is simple: Gomez failed to put himself on the map by scoring against Dortmund in the Pokal Final or against Chelsea in the Champions League final."

I agree there. I am sure Mutu won't but the second paragraph says it all.

In general very good article, showing that we did some actions to correct things, even in the mentality area with Sammer.

If the UEFA Best Player Award is used as a gauge for good players then Wales must be the best national team in the world, considering that a Welsh player who is on the list of nominees has never even been capped by his country, or have a professional contract.

I said it before and I will say it again. Without Gomez, Bayern had close to zero chance of reaching the final. And if Robben scored the penalty, Gomez would have won CL best player or something. Now he is the scapegoat.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I think that him failing to score in those games should make it less likely for him to win, but you shouldn't overlook what Gomez did achieve and leave him out. Had we beaten Chelsea by Muller's goal or Robben's penalty, Gomez would've probably made the list despite having the same performance.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 pm

MUTU wrote:If the UEFA Best Player Award is used as a gauge for good players then Wales must be the best national team in the world, considering that a Welsh player who is on the list of nominees has never even been capped by his country, or have a professional contract.

I said it before and I will say it again. Without Gomez, Bayern had close to zero chance of reaching the final. And if Robben scored the penalty, Gomez would have won CL best player or something. Now he is the scapegoat.

Agreed, even tho Gomez failed to finish the job there is no way bayern wud have reached that far without him, unless someone knows where to find another 40+ goals in a season :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:If the UEFA Best Player Award is used as a gauge for good players then Wales must be the best national team in the world, considering that a Welsh player who is on the list of nominees has never even been capped by his country, or have a professional contract.

Agreed, even tho Gomez failed to finish the job there is no way bayern wud have reached that far without him, unless someone knows where to find another 40+ goals in a season :P

If we got dzeko then there will be 40goals + our missed chances which = to a BIG NUMBER OF GOALS and possibly could make a difference in a big game
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:59 pm

samaj wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

If we got dzeko then there will be 40goals + our missed chances which = to a BIG NUMBER OF GOALS and possibly could make a difference in a big game

Yes, I am sure that the third/fourth choice striker (Dzeko) of the club that was eliminated in the group stages of the Champions League (Manchester City) would have scored more Champions League goals than what was a record up until last year (12, which Gomez matched)... :rolleyes:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion