You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm

As helmer hints, just shut down Robbery and Bayern get nowhere. As mentioned, maybe if we played Shaqiri or one of the Robbery duo in CAM, and during our build up the wingers and CAM overlap or swap positions more, then maybe we could confuse defenses. He hinted at using 2 strikers as well. The point is we definitely need to have 2 or 3 formations we can switch around depending on who we play and what the need requires -- especially if things in one half aren't working, then switch things the second half and bring on subs to implement those changes earlier.

Heynckes is a good trainer in working with individuals, but like LvG -- get's stuck on a single system and starting 11 no matter what, with the same F*cking stubborn attitude that Bayern are too good and we'll "play our own game". Tell that to Dortmund! Our transfers should meet the requirements of being able to handle a few different formations and tactics.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Exactly^^ Hopefully them hearing it from someone respectable at the club will have some effect
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

It seems we all agree with that, now let's see what has Heynckes in mind for this season.

If we play our typical shitty away game against Fürth I will stop watching football :)
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

We can haz Klopp?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Y'know, I'm kinda interested in seeing whether or not we could use the "central winger" tactic that Özil plays for the NT. Shaqiri could be that player, and Müller his natural springboard (like for Özil). Would kinda circumvent our whole "all our no.10s are shit" problem.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:38 am

Sorta following on from my comment in the Mueller transfer thread:

I feel we'll get a lot of bruised ego's this season, I feel something will give in the team. There is a bit more competition for places in the team with the addition of Shaqiri.

If you look at all our midfield (attacking and defensive) players who could potentially start a game, then something will have to give and someone will be left unhappy, and my feeling is that it's either going to be one or two out of Robben, Mueller and Kroos.

Ribery, Robben, Mueller, Shaqiri, Kroos, Schweini, Gustavo, Alaba, Can, Tymo, Weiser

My midfield choice for the start of the season would be (against the supposed weaker teams, where you know if we get in about them, they'll just fold):

----Gustavo-----Schweini----

Robben --- Shaqiri --- Ribery

So, that's Kroos and Mueller on the bench, with Mueller the only one I could imagine being an impact sub.

I have a lot of hope that Shaqiri will be a very god creative influence for us, and against the supposed weaker teams could cause a lot of bother.

Against the "Stronger" teams.

Shaqiri --- Kroos --- Ribery

A controversial choice dropping Robben, but the likes of Dortmund, Leverkusen, Monchengladbach know how to play against Robben and made him totally ineffectual against them. Shaqiri is unknown and a bit of a threat to them, he's two footed so can go outside or inside and offers us a different dimension.

That again leaves out Mueller and Robben. So I feel Mueller is going to be left disappointed a lot this season.

But, it does give us great options and depth on the bench in our midfield, something we were lacking last season with Pranjic and Usami.

A good issue to have, but we don't want it to undermine us with rumours throughout the season of a discontented Robben etc, and if we rotate to much, we loose continuity.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

lau03143 wrote:Sorta following on from my comment in the Mueller transfer thread:

I feel we'll get a lot of bruised ego's this season, I feel something will give in the team. There is a bit more competition for places in the team with the addition of Shaqiri.

If you look at all our midfield (attacking and defensive) players who could potentially start a game, then something will have to give and someone will be left unhappy, and my feeling is that it's either going to be one or two out of Robben, Mueller and Kroos.

Ribery, Robben, Mueller, Shaqiri, Kroos, Schweini, Gustavo, Alaba, Can, Tymo, Weiser

My midfield choice for the start of the season would be (against the supposed weaker teams, where you know if we get in about them, they'll just fold):

So, that's Kroos and Mueller on the bench, with Mueller the only one I could imagine being an impact sub.

I have a lot of hope that Shaqiri will be a very god creative influence for us, and against the supposed weaker teams could cause a lot of bother.

A controversial choice dropping Robben, but the likes of Dortmund, Leverkusen, Monchengladbach know how to play against Robben and made him totally ineffectual against them. Shaqiri is unknown and a bit of a threat to them, he's two footed so can go outside or inside and offers us a different dimension.

That again leaves out Mueller and Robben. So I feel Mueller is going to be left disappointed a lot this season.

But, it does give us great options and depth on the bench in our midfield, something we were lacking last season with Pranjic and Usami.

A good issue to have, but we don't want it to undermine us with rumours throughout the season of a discontented Robben etc, and if we rotate to much, we loose continuity.

Are u insane Shaqiri over Muller!! First of all Muller is better and is much more experienced than Shaqiri, dont get me wrong he is good but we havent seen this guy play good teams on a consistent he cud be a bust for all we know(not sayin he will be) secondly on a moral stand point the guys has just joined the team and u are startin him over Muller our youth gem, now thats pretty much a slap in the face to Muller ...Muller will start over Shaqiri and Kroos shud not be playing AM he is to slow ad doesnt really attack a D down the middle he is a CM let him stay on the bench and be a super sub for Schwein...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:Sorta following on from my comment in the Mueller transfer thread:

Are u insane Shaqiri over Muller!! First of all Muller is better and is much more experienced than Shaqiri, dont get me wrong he is good but we havent seen this guy play good teams on a consistent he cud be a bust for all we know(not sayin he will be) secondly on a moral stand point the guys has just joined the team and u are startin him over Muller our youth gem, now thats pretty much a slap in the face to Muller ...Muller will start over Shaqiri and Kroos shud not be playing AM he is to slow ad doesnt really attack a D down the middle he is a CM let him stay on the bench and be a super sub for Schwein...

If you want to win, then at some point you've got to say, "sorry Thomas, you're going to need to spend a while on the bench." youth product or not. He struggled for form for most of last season, and after a tough summer in the Euro's, he's going to find it tough going again this year, especially with the competition in the team.

What you don't want is a situation where a player takes his position for granted in the team, from the youth system or not.

And Kroos would play that CAM position against the likes of Dortmund for that exact reason, he retains possession and dictates the pace of the game.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 pm

lau03143 wrote:

If you want to win, then at some point you've got to say, "sorry Thomas, you're going to need to spend a while on the bench." youth product or not. He struggled for form for most of last season, and after a tough summer in the Euro's, he's going to find it tough going again this year, especially with the competition in the team.

What you don't want is a situation where a player takes his position for granted in the team, from the youth system or not.

And Kroos would play that CAM position against the likes of Dortmund for that exact reason, he retains possession and dictates the pace of the game.

But you are assuming that Shaqiri will be fully prepared to take on new opponents and idk how u can predict....i agree if Muller is playin bad take him outta there he is no use to us when he cant play...and for Kroos thats wat he was supposed to do for us last yr vs Dortmund and we all saw how wellthat worked l, Dortmund had a true AM in Kagawa and next yr Gotze probs and they killed us in the quick play, while Kroos just slows things down and makes our game even more predictable...i swear if Kroos was playin AM in the UCL final Bayern wud not have scored or had as many chances cause Kroos wud have waited for Chelsea to park their bus and maybe even set up the lawn chairs and and a picnic table :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

But you are assuming that Shaqiri will be fully prepared to take on new opponents and idk how u can predict....i agree if Muller is playin bad take him outta there he is no use to us when he cant play...and for Kroos thats wat he was supposed to do for us last yr vs Dortmund and we all saw how wellthat worked l, Dortmund had a true AM in Kagawa and next yr Gotze probs and they killed us in the quick play, while Kroos just slows things down and makes our game even more predictable...i swear if Kroos was playin AM in the UCL final Bayern wud not have scored or had as many chances cause Kroos wud have waited for Chelsea to park their bus and maybe even set up the lawn chairs and and a picnic table :P

Shaqiri himself has said that he is versatile forward player.

I'm just making my predictions of what Jupp might do (bearing in mind Kroos is his Golden child :grin:). I'd love to see Müller to regain his form of previous years and prove me wrong. And I'd also like Jupp to prove me wrong, as I like you thinks that we need an attacking CAM, and I see that potentially being Shaqiri!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:01 pm

^Aight then im cool wit that :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 pm

lau03143 wrote:

Boy that sure has worked well against them, hasn't it. :roll:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm

^thats wat i said, if Bayern are gonna beat BvB its gotta be fire against fire, AM with counter attack football vs AM with counter attack football!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm

quaazi wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

Boy that sure has worked well against them, hasn't it. :roll:

I suppose, but Pokal game aside we've been evenly balanced.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 pm

^Im not sure about that Dortmund have been killin us even when it looks like were even they are faster and more decisive on the ball than Bayern atm....they can attack on either wing and especially down the middle thx to there tru AM...while Bayern with Kroos as a AM they just stand their takin there time when we all kno that they are gonna hit the wing to try sneaking the ball in the box to Gomez or out wide to Robben so he can shoot the ball to row Z.......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion