You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby Element » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I hate the continuous shifting of Lahm

So I want a LB not RB
Shaqiri played it with Basel ,is fast and can generate huge pressure from left side with Ribery

Basically like Alaba

Gustavo is needed as CDM ,besides other than 1 good cross he totally sucked there
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Element wrote:I hate the continuous shifting of Lahm

So I want a LB not RB
Shaqiri played it with Basel ,is fast and can generate huge pressure from left side with Ribery

Basically like Alaba

Gustavo is needed as CDM ,besides other than 1 good cross he totally sucked there

True, but is it defensively secure?
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby lau03143 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:11 pm

So I want a LB not RB

Basically like Alaba

With having Dante, Van Buyten and Badstuber at CB, I'd rather move Lahm to LB and have Boateng at RB at the moment, knowing these players are competent in there positions than using midfielders as stop gaps and potential liabilities.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 pm

lau03143 wrote:

So I want a LB not RB

Basically like Alaba

With having Dante, Van Buyten and Badstuber at CB, I'd rather move Lahm to LB and have Boateng at RB at the moment, knowing these players are competent in there positions than using midfielders as stop gaps and potential liabilities.

Boateng would be decent at RB, but he has the attention span of a goldfish.
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby lau03143 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Mazen96 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

So I want a LB not RB

Basically like Alaba

Boateng would be decent at RB, but he has the attention span of a goldfish.

This made me chuckle!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Element » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Mazen96 wrote:

So I want a LB not RB

Basically like Alaba

This is Why i have Put Gustavo not Kroos as CDM

also why not do a Van Gaal
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby NikolajFromDenmark » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBrZyGj ... re=related

This is kid who could give us pace and creativity in ST ;)
And he can play both wings, number 10 and CM.
Hes only 21 :P And pretty cheap.
Last edited by NikolajFromDenmark on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikolajFromDenmark
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Element wrote:
Mazen96 wrote:

So I want a LB not RB

Basically like Alaba

This is Why i have Put Gustavo not Kroos as CDM

also why not do a Van Gaal

We still have Tymo who's a very good DM. Plus I don't think starting the season with a Van Gaal stunt would be a good idea. I wouldn't be against it in the middle of the season, when the table's somewhat stable. We all know how crucial the first few weeks are.
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BayernLove » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 pm

NikolajFromDenmark wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBrZyGjQGU&feature=related

This is kid who could give us pace and creativity in ST ;)

Hes only 21 :P And pretty cheap.

FM addict!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby NikolajFromDenmark » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I live in Denmark? It is my local team. I know he is good enough for FCB.

He would be a GOD beside Gomez in 4-4-2.
NikolajFromDenmark
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: [2012-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby AdepT » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Jupp has to try out new tactics. I still don't get it why he doesn't.

Shaqiri has been playing wonderful in pre-season games. I'm hoping he gets at least 30 mins playing time in every match.
He even might make Mueller to sit out. But even I don't want that to happen. I hope Jupp lets him start a few matches though for rotation.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby spotman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Lol... I'd be confident saying that less than 1% of players in the denmark league are good enough to warm bayern's bench.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby zbucknasty » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:08 am

Without any further transfers (which i believe is doubtful) i think we need to utilize the potential of our squad and switch up our formation.

Basically our formation would look something like this with all our injuries

Mandzukic
I
Müller
I
Ribery-Kroos-Robben
I
Gustavo
I
Lahm-Dante-Bads-Boa
I
Neuer

Then on the bench we would Have Schweiny who could sub for Kroos/Gustavo or even his old position for Robben. We could have Can and Weiser getting limited mins and Tymo could provide relief for Gustavo- Van Buyten for Bads/Boa. Contento for Lahm and finally I think with Shaqiri's unlimited potential and killer preseason he should have priority minutes off the bench.

Thoughts?
Its nothing revolutionary but a small change Jupp and Co dont seem to be willing to make.
zbucknasty
Getting the hang of it

Postby DieRoten31 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:47 am

That seems to be what will happen, but the formation would most likely have Kroos and Gustavo together with Muller playing CAM. I hope we will figure out the tactics and formation with our team soon!! We need to figure out what to do with all of these injuries and how it will mess up our regular season.
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: [2012-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 am

Muller has been playing very well as well, so I can see two options.

--------------Muller------------------
Ribery-----Shaqiri----------Robben

or else Robben starts the season on the bench, but I have to say that Robben has been trying as well. :)

I just hope that Heynckes doesn't insist on playing Kroos at CAM, because it is clear that we have superior players now. If he wants to go with Schweini-Kroos, I am all for it.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion