You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2012/2013 Tactics & formations thread

Postby Chalant » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm

We should give this combo a try during Ligapokal. On what basis do they select the teams there anyway?
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 pm

I don't know but Bayern and Hamburg are always there. Interestingly we've never won this competition.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know but Bayern and Hamburg are always there. Interestingly we've never won this competition.

There r a lot of competitions Bayern havent won lets make this one less and kill Dortmund :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know but Bayern and Hamburg are always there. Interestingly we've never won this competition.

This is a good time to change that!!!

Firefox1234 wrote:

There r a lot of competitions Bayern havent won lets make this one less and kill Dortmund :P

That would be good!!!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:There r a lot of competitions Bayern havent won lets make this one less and kill Dortmund

The important one to win is the Supercup. Bayern and Dortmund are tied on the number of wins (and they're the teams with most victories in it).

I miss the Ligapokal though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I was thinking about this yesterday. Heynckes should regularly have the team practice penaly shootouts with very high stakes. He should split the team in two and have a coach take control over each team, the coach will be responsible for studying the players' mentality in order to be able to choose shooters in real situations. The stakes should be ridiculously high, like, for example, the winners can get to training an hour late for a week. The losers, however, will be forced to do something suicidal, like 75 laps or 1000 push ups. It may sound ridiculous, but putting your players in high pressure situations in order to strengthen their mentality may improve them in the Bundesliga and Europe.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 pm

AssemFCB wrote:the winners can get to training an hour late for a week

We wouldn't want that :P

The general idea is good though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Chalant » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 pm

AssemFCB wrote:I was thinking about this yesterday. Heynckes should regularly have the team practice penaly shootouts with very high stakes. He should split the team in two and have a coach take control over each team, the coach will be responsible for studying the players' mentality in order to be able to choose shooters in real situations. The stakes should be ridiculously high, like, for example, the winners can get to training an hour late for a week. The losers, however, will be forced to do something suicidal, like 75 laps or 1000 push ups. It may sound ridiculous, but putting your players in high pressure situations in order to strengthen their mentality may improve them in the Bundesliga and Europe.

This is nonsense. The reward is too high and even Felix Magath would think that the punishment is too far. The general idea is good, however.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Chalant wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:I was thinking about this yesterday. Heynckes should regularly have the team practice penaly shootouts with very high stakes. He should split the team in two and have a coach take control over each team, the coach will be responsible for studying the players' mentality in order to be able to choose shooters in real situations. The stakes should be ridiculously high, like, for example, the winners can get to training an hour late for a week. The losers, however, will be forced to do something suicidal, like 75 laps or 1000 push ups. It may sound ridiculous, but putting your players in high pressure situations in order to strengthen their mentality may improve them in the Bundesliga and Europe.

This is nonsense. The reward is too high and even Felix Magath would think that the punishment is too far. The general idea is good, however.

The rewards are obviously off, only Heynckes and the players can decide, but it will definitely improve their penalty skills.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:20 pm

He only mentioned examples, yes they are a bit too harsh but they ARE only examples. I like your mentality, Assem.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

With the Recent Injuries

I suggest that we play like this

-------------------------------Neuer---------------------------
Lahm---------------Boateng---------Badstuber-------Shaqiri
---------------------Gustavo---------Schweinsteiger----------
Robben----------------------Muller-------------------Ribery
------------------------------Pizarro-------------------------
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Element wrote:With the Recent Injuries

I suggest that we play like this

-------------------------------Neuer---------------------------
Lahm---------------Boateng---------Badstuber-------Shaqiri
---------------------Gustavo---------Schweinsteiger----------
Robben----------------------Muller-------------------Ribery
------------------------------Pizarro-------------------------

I wish we had real replacements for Gomez and not these jokes the board found cause they were to cheap :x :x :x :x

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Loan a striker, it's the only hope. Think about it, we don't need to buy someone and he'll be there for a season until Gomez is fully fit. Loans are our best option right now.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

BayernLove wrote:Loan a striker, it's the only hope. Think about it, we don't need to buy someone and he'll be there for a season until Gomez is fully fit. Loans are our best option right now.

Who tho?!?! Man C are lookin to offload their excess players and idk any other options atm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Element » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
I wish we had real replacements for Goemz and not these jokes we found last minute

I wont Call Pizarro A Joke

Pizarro is Great Football Player and my Most Favorite Striker since ive started Following Bayern Muenchen (which means since late 1990's)

Pizarro Scored Many Goals (most Successful Non German in History of the Bundesliga) and has been Great with Werder bremen
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion