You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2011/2012 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2011/2012 Tactics & formations thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Heynckes to start using Loew's tactics at Bayern?

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 66873.html
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Heynckes to start using Loew's tactics at Bayern?

didnt he say that He will NEVER use Loews Tactics , Especially the "between Player" position that Kroos plays with Germany??

Not that i am against this change.. in FACT I AM A HUGE FAN OF Kroos playing next to schweinsteiger
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I'd love that
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Greek Bavarian » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:02 am

That means that our formation will be 4-1-4-1?
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:That means that our formation will be 4-1-4-1?

Yes.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 am

Beckenbauer doesn't like the match-up between Boateng and Robben on the right flank and believes that Rafinha and Robben are the better fit.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 72406.html
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBM31 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 am

MUTU wrote:Beckenbauer doesn't like the match-up between Boateng and Robben on the right flank and believes that Rafinha and Robben are the better fit.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 72406.html

Well, one of football's greatest attacking defenders thinking like that? What a surprise. :roll:
FCBM31
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBM31 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:32 am

I think we should use Muller almost(remember this word) beside Gomez, as Heynckes' crossing tactic(Which seriously is stupid) isn't working, partly because Gomez can't possibly cover the whole penalty box. With Muller, it may be a whole different story, although that would mean attacks don't the centre would decrease a little...
FCBM31
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

:: Lass uns ein Computer sein ::
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mr.S » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Well we played Muller as CAM & he almost played as 2nd ST with Schweni & Kroos behind & it bombed.

I am inclined to believe that kroos-Schweni is the worst CM combo for Bayern in the last few hours. No one likes to defend. Bastian is a CM,Kroos is a CAM. There is no DM in here like Tymo. Bastian is the engine of the team,you cant expect him to sit before the centre back's. Kroos' defensive abilities are very average,he often loses his man.

Also for Germany I think if they shift to a 4-1-4-1,they wont make it past the semis. They drew 2-2 with Poland & conceded 2 against a mediocre Austria team. The defense looked very fragile. With Holland,Khediera made all the differece winning 13 out of 13 tackles made. Amazing job. Brought so much compactness to the defense.

I am Very Dissapointed with Jupp. What Kaiser said,I have been shouting from a long while,it took Jupp 2 subs,a loss & public outcry to realise this. Boateng is not a RB. Rafinha is & he should play there regularly & develop a connection with Robben.

Also Boa-Bads is a great CB combo as you need a fast CB to cover up Bads back of pace & Buyten is not the man. I would love to see more of Gustavo at CDM. We need his speed & defensive abilities in the midfield. I hope to see Gustavo-Tymo.

Gladbach IMO are the fastest COunter attacking team in Europe or Top 5 in MY books & playing slow guys like bads,buyten & tymo all at once is a suicide.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Mr.S wrote:Boateng is not a RB. Rafinha is & he should play there regularly & develop a connection with Robben.

Also Boa-Bads is a great CB combo as you need a fast CB to cover up Bads back of pace & Buyten is not the man. I would love to see more of Gustavo at CDM. We need his speed & defensive abilities in the midfield. I hope to see Gustavo-Tymo.

I'm in agreement with you here.

But where would Schweini go? I'd like to see More of Gustavo - Schweini combo!

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 am

lau03143 wrote:
Mr.S wrote:Boateng is not a RB. Rafinha is & he should play there regularly & develop a connection with Robben.

I'm in agreement with you here.

But where would Schweini go? I'd like to see More of Gustavo - Schweini combo!

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Schweni will play where he will. What sort of a question is this. He is THE CM,the real leader & engine of this team. Schweni-Gustavo will be a World Class combo & the build-up play will be better than Tym-Schweni,faster & defensively MUCH MUCH better than Kroos-Muller.

Kroos & Muller should alternate for the No. 10 position. With any Robbery suspension & injuries Muller can slot in their position anyway. Muller can be our Super-Sub like Fab is for Spain or sometimes Barca. Not all good players have to start. That & Muller's recent performances do not merit a starting line-up.

Rafinha playing at RB is a great thing too because Robben is barely half the player he was in 2009-2011 with Lahm at RB. Lahm makes a Gigantic Difference & is any Wingers Dream Partner as Full-Back
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm

I love Heynckes but I agree with some of the criticism on him. He should've kept Rafinha playing as our first RB option. It was obvious that he still needed time to adapt which has hardly been given to him. In a way I'm glad, as bad as it sounds, that DVB will have to sit out a few games, because Boateng should be our CB next to Baddy. He is the only one of our CB who is fast and he's probably not gonna let himself be turned inside out like Milito did to DVB in the CL final.

In one line:

Rafinha needs time to adapt tactically to our system (find the balance attack/defense) and Boateng needs to play consistently as a CB to see if he is indeed the CB we need.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 pm

+100 to the above post. DVB injury is a blessing in disguise. Also I am sure at some point in the next 2-3 months Boa or Bads will have injury issue,suspension or tiredness from continous matches. So we might actually see Breno. And see if Breno has any signs of improvements. Otherwise I think Heyneckes would be 2 scared to use him.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Mr.S wrote:Schweni will play where he will. What sort of a question is this. He is THE CM,the real leader & engine of this team. Schweni-Gustavo will be a World Class combo & the build-up play will be better than Tym-Schweni,faster & defensively MUCH MUCH better than Kroos-Muller.

Agreed, although I'm also in favour of Kroos-Schweini in certain matches
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion