You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-07-31] Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
50%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Tottenham Hotspur will win on penalties
No votes
Tottenham Hotspur will win inside 90 minutes
50%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-07-31] Bayern Munich vs Tottenham Hotspur

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:00 pm

Mavs wrote:Ah well. Davies and Singh played well. So maybe we have more wing depth than we realize.

Can you imagine playing in CL against any decent opposition with Davies and Singh?? :|
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Still in July and already Coman and Gnabry are having injury issues

Man can't the board f*cking see it ??????? Our squad is WAY TOO SMALL :evil:

Unfortunately they couldn't see from the erection they got watching Singh and Davies.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm

zozon wrote:He wasnt operated on his knee.

My mistake it was an ankle injury.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Still in July and already Coman and Gnabry are having injury issues

Man can't the board f*cking see it ??????? Our squad is WAY TOO SMALL :evil:

Unfortunately they couldn't see from the erection they got watching Singh and Davies.

Thought they had that from looking in the mirror...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mavs » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Mavs wrote:Ah well. Davies and Singh played well. So maybe we have more wing depth than we realize.

Can you imagine playing in CL against any decent opposition with Davies and Singh?? :|

Pretty depressing, I admit... :/
Mavs
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:25 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Can you imagine playing in CL against any decent opposition with Davies and Singh?? :|

So lets sell all the youngsters and only have players that you imagine in the CL against any decent opposition. Lets have 22 players in our squad that you imagine doing good in the CL. I suggest Bayern close down their academy and only sign players that give a credible depth in CL, per a user on Bayernforum. Screw the youngsters, they dont deserve game time or gaining any experience in the Audi Cup, let alone the Champions League. Because that's how serious clubs develop their team.

What kind of sick logic is this?

And then people in here wonder where are all the new Alaba's, new Lahm's etc. You DON'T GET the new Alaba if you operate like you suggest. You dont get the new Lahm if the club only buys DEPTH adequate to a sick logic. Thanks God you're only a fan, not an employee at Bayern.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bayern-mu ... cht/942389

This is the match Lahm AND Schweinsteiger debuted in the CL. Now - dont tell me that Bayern squad is EVEN remotely BIG in numbers, that it had DEPTH that it allowed Lahm to debut in the first place.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:12 am

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Ulrechts shows up for the penalty shootout again. Always jumping to his right.

He saved the one where he didn’t :lol:

Deja vu? I think this happened before...

Yes. More than once probably. We used to joke that he has the perfect tactic. Always jump on the right, have your opponents figure you out then jump on the other side at a random one and save it. As long as your takers score you win. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:49 am

zozon wrote:So lets sell all the youngsters and only have players that you imagine in the CL against any decent opposition. Lets have 22 players in our squad that you imagine doing good in the CL. I suggest Bayern close down their academy and only sign players that give a credible depth in CL, per a user on Bayernforum. Screw the youngsters, they dont deserve game time or gaining any experience in the Audi Cup, let alone the Champions League. Because that's how serious clubs develop their team.

What kind of sick logic is this?

And then people in here wonder where are all the new Alaba's, new Lahm's etc. You DON'T GET the new Alaba if you operate like you suggest. You dont get the new Lahm if the club only buys DEPTH adequate to a sick logic. Thanks God you're only a fan, not an employee at Bayern.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/bayern-mu ... cht/942389

This is the match Lahm AND Schweinsteiger debuted in the CL. Now - dont tell me that Bayern squad is EVEN remotely BIG in numbers, that it had DEPTH that it allowed Lahm to debut in the first place.

:roll:

zozon wrote:Now Sane and Roca and we are good to go.

And Ziyech please.

zozon wrote:Sign one of the A list (Sane) and sign two of the B list (Ziyech, Roca) and we are good to go.

zozon wrote:So basically: Gundogan, Sane and Ziyech :P

zozon wrote:Just buy him already, Jesus.

You are welcome :wink:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby zozon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:51 pm

So what?

Where did I say this whole summer we shouldnt buy 2-3 more players, on top of what we have + the youngsters? That certainly doesnt mean that Singh, Arp or Davies shouldnt play if they deserve. You practically demanded that the whole of Bayern youths to be abolished just so that Bayern buys CL-worthy bench warmers that fit your DEPTH requirements.

Depth in the squad doesnt mean that neither Arp, Davies or Singh shouldn't step foot on the pitch during a CL night. How do you even develop good players if you put your youngsters only vs Freiburg or against Shaccpajafafosen in the DFB 1 round?

I never said that Singh should play in a CL semi-final as a starter, you implied that with you original post like we have an 8 player squad. Did you wanted to see Kimmich as a starter in a CL big game when he came? Its all part of the development and you can't build good players if you dont play them on the biggest of stages. I'd gladly see Singh as a winger if all the other BETTER options at that time are not available (injuries, suspensions etc). I would be pissed if he starts over a fit Coman or Gnabry in a CL knockout match, sure, but that is totally different to what you are implying.

Jeezus, this is the epitome of double standards.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:40 pm

I don't know what are you talking about

My whole point is that we need 2 wingers because Coman and Gnabry are 100% gonna be sidelined for weeks / months this season. After all we've just lost Ribery and Robben from our already thin wing department, so it's not like I'm asking for too much. And then for no apparent reason you started with your condescending BS

We don't know how they will develop. Who knows if Davies and Singh will become Mbappe and Ribery within the next few months. But chances are they will be far from being Bayern material this season. Especially with a coach like Kovac.

For every Kimmich you have 100 Krafts, Lells, Ottls, WIntzheimers, Knausmüllners, Evinas, Benkos.... Oh and besides, Davies and Singh like Kimmich have been bought. They are not our talents or academy products.

Basically you've been the whole summer asking for Sane, Ziyech and Roca. So we are more or less on the same page. I still can't understand your reaction
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Previous

Return to Friendlies