You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-07-31] Bayern Munich vs SSC Napoli

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
SSC Napoli will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2021-07-31] Bayern Munich vs SSC Napoli

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:30 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
MUTU wrote:Lol Nianzou is so much better than Upamecano it's not even funny.

With his dynamism he could very realistically become an option in midfield. He plays like Kante, just need to see how he does in long spells of possession where he’s not constantly tackling or intercepting

Nianzou played as a DM/CDM in his career before. I like the fact that Upa and he are very strong up in the air.
I really hope that he's going to stay injury-free for a long period of time - with his athleticism, man-marking, tackling and intercepting, and ability to read the game at the age of 19, which he turned just a month ago, he's going to be a super player to watch.

TBH, I liked most of the first half, I was expecting "not so great" output in the second half after the subs. Ulreich could saved the first goal, can't say much about the second and third ones. :roll:

Game Highlights [source]
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:38 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Who? Which players on the pitch now do you imagine playing for Bayern this season? Maybe Ulreich when Neuer needs a rest?
Let me answer with a question: So you expect us to have FEWER injuries during the season than we do have in preseason?

I don't expect us to concede goals because on the pitch we'd be missing Neuer, Davies, Lucas, Suele, Pavard, Nianzou, Upamecano, Kimmich, Goretzka, Tolisso, Mueller, Gnabry, Sané, Coman, Lewandowski and Choupo-Moting, no.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:40 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Ijjikkllliminiki ghik bin

You got a correct Maltese word here, 'bin', meaning 'son of'.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:07 pm

Not worried about the lack of wins at all.

So I take it there was a nasty injury for Coman, Nianzou is looking fantastic, Cuisance is a total lost cause... what else?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bmguy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:29 am

Cuisance should retrain with Bayern II to learn basic things first. putting him in the senior squad will block the chances of the likes of Rhein, Scott...

Good thing Bayern kept Zirkzee away from this one, otherwise his value would’ve tanked as well.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:33 am

MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Ijjikkllliminiki ghik bin

You got a correct Maltese word here, 'bin', meaning 'son of'.

Perfect, sounds like the start of half of Ramsej’s insults then :lol:
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 am

bmguy wrote:Cuisance should retrain with Bayern II to learn basic things first. putting him in the senior squad will block the chances of the likes of Rhein, Scott...

Good thing Bayern kept Zirkzee away from this one, otherwise his value would’ve tanked as well.

Cuisance has zero concept of risk management. He’s constantly turning into pressure in dangerous areas, or trying to force a low percentage vertical ball through the lines when our defense is out of shape. Like he doesn’t understand that doing stuff like that is cool when it works, but you concede goals easily when it doesn’t. iirc he had errors directly leading to 3 goals this preseason.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:47 am

bmguy wrote:Cuisance should retrain with Bayern II to learn basic things first. putting him in the senior squad will block the chances of the likes of Rhein, Scott...

Zirkzee is on the brink of going to Anderlecht.. And Rhein or Scott arent pro team material yet either. I dont see them getting any playtime at all this season unless our starting squad is injured completely.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Friendlies