You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-13] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Result

Poll ended at Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Bayern Win
64%
Real Madrid Win
14%
Draw
21%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2010-08-13] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby appudds » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Kraft vs Casillas..
CR7 scores..
Baddy scores
1-1 :|
VDV scores
Casillas blocks Altintop
1-2 :(
Xabi scores
Ottl scores
2-3 :(
Benzema scores
Braafheid blocked
2-4 :( :cry: :evil:
Stupid Braafheid.. WHY DA HELL DO YOU EXIST IN THIS WORLD?
We lost!!!
But, hey... Its just a pre season friendly.. So, not dat upset
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Psychaz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm

why the hell is Braafheid still here, he sucked at Celtic in a trash league, just release the joker outta his contract PLEASE
Last edited by Psychaz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Come on man, with those players playing against the best penalty-saver in the world, we had no chance. But look at it brightly, Real were playing their strongest team (except for Kaka), whereas we werent even at 50%, yet we dominated.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Muller improved quite considerable when he switched to the right. Bayern were the better team and had more chances but didn't take them. Also they need to shoot more from outside the box. It's the really the same problem as always, trying to enter the penalty box to shoot.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

we played really well overall, should of scored, but i guess that is the advantage of having a world class goalkeeper, which was proven in this match
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby slyk » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Like Luke said.." Braafheid probably has something on LVG"....the contrast btw him and Pranjic is appalling, Pranjic is really putting an effort to succeed at bayern; even though he had more playing time with Bayern.

but i think LVG is pretty much giving each player as much chances as he can before the season starts.

P.S: Things went wrong for LVG as he couldn't get a little conciliation prize; after losing to Morinho in CL, but instead got a little more salt to his injury....lol
Last edited by slyk on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Psychaz wrote:we played really well overall, should of scored, but i guess that is the advantage of having a world class goalkeeper, which was proven in this match

Since someone brought up the subject of a GK, I want to say that I want to see Kraft play this season. Call me crazy if you want (because I'm judging after just two games), but seriously, the kid looks like he has talent, and he can't be much worse than Butt. If he fails, we can always put Butt back.

What I mean is, if we're going to give Kraft a chance, maybe we should do it sooner rather than later. If we wait until Butt retires, LVG might be gone by then. I don't know how good he is at raising GK talents though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

i know Kraft played well not sure about playing him against top bundesliga opposition though, and Butt did play really well last season, i would play Kraft against easier teams in the bundesliga though
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 pm

guys dont forget Pranjic he was great today that one volley he shoot DAMM Casillas #-o
game was good but we need to be better
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:39 pm

i have only watched the 2nd half and the PK

Schweinsteiger was inhuman especially dribbling was great (his chance in the 68 minute was Great)
Mueller was good too
Krafts reflex was sick against the Ronaldo header

Badstubers defense was superb

C.Ronaldo sucked

But THe BEST was Casillas , he saved 2 PK in the penalty shootout (Hamit and Braafheid)

and Badstubers PK During the game in the 8th minute , other than some good saves

Ribery should have shot instead of Badstuber

it was a really amusing game , especially schweinsteiger because he dribbled much and with Brain unlike C.Ronaldo

Haas can intercept Greatly but his passing sucks and is totally stupid

WE played way better than Real

i think that the team is well prepared , and we will have Have Lots of fun , espcially when all players are fit
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby slyk » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I think the team played well too, but since Bayern played against Morinho's team, am a bit cautious, as Morinho is not concerned about pretty football or possession but just winnning, which Real Madrid did in the end.

What i really liked though, was Ribery showing more of his old self, klose continuing his good display with the NT, and the promise of Contento linking up with Ribery...the kid Jullich wasn't too bad either; hopefully another player that can transition well from the youth academy in the future.....
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm probably the biggest defender of Ribery in this forum :lol: BUT today he didn't play that good. He made some AWESOME WORLD CLASS things but he was weak and he was reaaaally slow. The old Ribery based his dribblings in his speed, this Ribery hasn't lost the world class first touch but he needs more speed.

The good thing is that in the first half we totally owned Real Madrid (and they were playing with 90% of their starting lineup) and we were missing Schweinsteiger, Robben, Lahm and Olic (and Kroos)

The bad thing is that our defense was really bad. Van Buyten + Badstuber = Van Buyten + Demichelis. We need a solid CB :(
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 pm

=D>
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:11 am

I have to say that Pranjic played a good game :oops: The Spanish commentators were amazed with him. They said that he was a really good player :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 am

Brafhied :cry: :cry: :cry:
please no more I can't bear anymore this organism in the Bayern t-shirt
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies