You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-08-01] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
57%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
14%
Liverpool F.C. will win on penalties
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will win inside 90 minutes
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2017-08-01] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby mats19 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
mats19 wrote:I thought Tolisso was the new Mbappe after a few comments I've seen here...
I'll stick to my opinion, he's nothing special yet.

I hate Carlo Stubborns: f.k wasting our talents in the bench, never changing his formations..
I don't like our transfers this year, neither our shirt

But that's OK. I don't expect too much from us this season anyway.. Not after our last 4 years

If you're deciding who is world class and who is not on our pre-season games,then let me help you:
1.Lewandowski don't have accurate shot since the beggining of our friendlies-so he's nothing special.
2.Alaba can't do 3 succsesfull crosses per game in our pre-season-so he's nothing special.
3.Coman didn't score after our games against amateur sides-he's one of them,don't have anyting to do in Bayern.

And since you're "reading" comments and probably not watching every game,you're making a big mistake.
And how you can say that Tolisso is nothing special yet,after he was our best player against Arsenal,Milan and a BEAST against Chelsea,putting Kante on his pocket.

Everybody is playing awful today,exept Hummels and Javi.
And one personal question for you-If you're not liking anything in our team-why you're supporting it ?

I do agree a lot of players are underperforming lately, I didn't point it.
Although we have different opinions about Tolisso performances, cause I didnt see anything special to bench Thiago and Vidal, even in the Chelsea game.
I m not pointing who is WC based on pre season, but some of you might have, based on what I've reed
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:28 pm

mats19 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
mats19 wrote:I thought Tolisso was the new Mbappe after a few comments I've seen here...
I'll stick to my opinion, he's nothing special yet.

I hate Carlo Stubborns: f.k wasting our talents in the bench, never changing his formations..
I don't like our transfers this year, neither our shirt

But that's OK. I don't expect too much from us this season anyway.. Not after our last 4 years

If you're deciding who is world class and who is not on our pre-season games,then let me help you:
1.Lewandowski don't have accurate shot since the beggining of our friendlies-so he's nothing special.
2.Alaba can't do 3 succsesfull crosses per game in our pre-season-so he's nothing special.
3.Coman didn't score after our games against amateur sides-he's one of them,don't have anyting to do in Bayern.

And since you're "reading" comments and probably not watching every game,you're making a big mistake.
And how you can say that Tolisso is nothing special yet,after he was our best player against Arsenal,Milan and a BEAST against Chelsea,putting Kante on his pocket.

Everybody is playing awful today,exept Hummels and Javi.
And one personal question for you-If you're not liking anything in our team-why you're supporting it ?

I do agree a lot of players are underperforming lately, I didn't point it.
Although we have different opinions about Tolisso performances, cause I didnt see anything special to bench Thiago and Vidal, even in the Chelsea game.
I m not pointing who is WC based on pre season, but some of you might have, based on what I've reed

Well,these 3 points about Lewa,Alaba and Coman are one big **** sick joke.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RedQueen » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:
Lukas wrote:The club needs a wakeup call by failing to win the league. That is the only way the board might take their heads out of the sand and realise that things are not working with the Italian.

Dortmund have been looking even more terrible. Just lost 0-1 at home vs. Atalanta Bergamo. Completely clueless with Bosz's new system. Leverkusen even worse. Hoffenheim not great either. The best of the bunch I've seen were Leipzig. Still a lot of misplaced passes and coordination problems, and are gassed after 60 minutes, but there's energy and creativity and an idea how to play. Can't say that about the other teams I've seen.

Well our average score against Italian clubs this preseason is scoring 0 and conceding 3. Guess BVB are much better, they lost 1-0 to Atalanta and beat Milan.

They also lost against Rotweiß Essen, Espanyol Barcelona and had a draw vs. Bochum. If you're looking at results only, Leipzig have 16:1 goals in five games, the one goal against came from a pen. The bigger problem with Dortmund though is they struggle with the new system, with the players and coach even admitting that themselves.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 pm

I see, the frustration stage has ended and now we enter the phase of the systematic butchering of individual players.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:35 pm

For me, the biggest problem is Ancelotti... the players are all world class (except maybe Rafinha)... there is a reason they look so gutless this preseason and last. The system has failed... his strategies, or whatever they are, are NOT working. We saw this against Real Madrid, and the same exact thing is happening now, game after game.

It is a serious problem that Lewandowski isn't getting shots on goal... that's not a Lewa problem, that's a systematic failure.

Put James on the left, Robben on the right, Müller behind Lewa in the middle.... and this should be at a minimum. What we REALLY need is a formation change...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:35 pm

That was perhaps the worst I've seen Bayern play in a very long time. Uninspiring performance all round. Hummels and Martinez can sort of hold their heads up. Sanches and Coman did well, compared to the rest and Vidal tried. The rest were pathetic. Rafinha, Alaba and Ribery were awful.

Really hope that the club learns from this and pulls up their socks. The transfer window is still open! Also, I don't think any of the knocks were serious. Thiago and James especially should be alright in a couple of weeks, at the most. Didn't see Alaba getting injured because stream went down momentarily.

I don't care about a preseason friendly score line at all, however Carlo needs to do some serious introspection.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Dusel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 pm

bastos80 wrote:I see, the frustration stage has ended and now we enter the phase of the systematic butchering of individual players.

Probably because the players themselves are frustrated and have started to ditch tactics, which is why it looks like they are playing pickup footy and makes individuals stick out more (for better or worse).
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 pm

We have our team controlled by a person who can't even keep his own eyebrows under control :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm

When ALL our players look like amateurs then the problem is clearly somewhere else.

I hate to read things like "This is the worst Bayern performance I've ever seen" after a random poor away performance, but for me this actually IS the worst performance I've seen since Jürgen Klinsmann departed

One by one we had a lot of quality and good players on the field, but all of them except Hummels were pure mediocrity. If you tell me they were some random players from 2.BL I would totally agree with it

We couldn't create any real goal chance and were heavily exposed everytime we lost the ball ANYWHERE on the field.

Sh!t happens and this is just pre-season, but after our pathetic Asia tour I was expecting something much better in front of our fans. I can't believe what I've just seen. #-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:When ALL our players look like amateurs then the problem is clearly somewhere else.

I hate to read things like "This is the worst Bayern performance I've ever seen" after a random poor away performance, but for me this actually IS the worst performance I've seen since Jürgen Klinsmann departed

One by one we had a lot of quality and good players on the field, but all of them except Hummels were pure mediocrity. If you tell me they were some random players from 2.BL I would totally agree with it

We couldn't create any real goal chance and were heavily exposed everytime we lost the ball ANYWHERE on the field.

Sh!t happens and this is just pre-season, but after our pathetic Asia tour I was expecting something much better in front of our fans. I can't believe what I've just seen. #-o

I think in Asia they changed our actual Bayern squad with robots,and our real squad is captured by Kim Jong-un and sent to some forced-labor camp like Gulag.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Pelin wrote:Rafinha another disaster perfonmance.
Ulreich, he can't be our back up gk.
back up striker, we needed a back up striker, who is young and fast, also who can dribble.
James, it looks like it was a mistake that we gambled on him. l'm sure he will return to Real next year if he goes on like this. Even Müller was a back up for us and as if he was not enough, we signed another Müller. just waste of space.
Ribery? when he had a fast player againist, he was only a burden to the team.

We should have signed Karamoah or the young striker Monaco is about to sign. instead, we loaned Gnabry.
We could have signed Benaglio ... he went to ASM for free...
I am getting worried about Javi at cb...
He looks lost...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Imagine having bought a ticket for this drivel...a ticket that cost around 60 euros.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:48 pm

A win against bvb is a must...
Coman has to start ...
Hope Alaba is OK...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ollio » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Today, Alberto Moreno looked like a solid full back, offensively and defensively. That pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:[
I am getting worried about Javi at cb...
He looks lost...

As much as I would like to remind your words about Javi and Boateng a few weeks ago, I don't think we should focus on individual performances today. Otherwise we would be selling 9-10 players

The system and the tactics made them look clueless and lost on the field.
Last edited by YlonenXabi on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies