You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Audi Cup 2011

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: Audi Cup 2011

Postby appudds » Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 am

I voted for Bayern vs AC Milan
The pleasure of a german team beating an Italian team is always priceless..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

appudds wrote:The pleasure of a german team beating an Italian team is always priceless

Yep, but only cos it is a bit rare. Germans have a very bad track record against Italians.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Sat May 07, 2011 5:23 pm

AUDI Cup: FCB trifft auf Milan
Die Entscheidung ist gefallen: Der FC Bayern trifft im Halbfinale des AUDI Cups 2011 am 26. Juli auf den designierten italienischen Meister AC Mailand. Das ergab eine Internet-Abstimmung, bei der rund 40.000 Stimmen aus aller Welt abgegeben wurden. Eröffnet wird der AUDI Cup mit der Partie zwischen dem FC Barcelona und SC International Porto Alegre.

Bayern play with Milan
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Yes!!! That was my vote! :)

FC Bayern vs AC Milan
Barcelona vs Internacional

loser 1 vs loser 2 (3rd/4th place)
winner 1 vs winner 2 (final)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jim_S » Tue May 10, 2011 10:22 am

This is a nice start of the season! Looking forward :D

Offtopic:
I can't find anything on the friendly match that The Netherlands are going to play against Bayern. The board of Bayern agreed with the Dutch football association to play a match to compensate for Robben's injury during the WC.
Jim_S
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

I think it was around May 2012.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MilanFan » Mon May 16, 2011 7:17 am

Milan are fucked for this, our Brazlians are off playing for Brazil, thats no Thiago Silva (best defender) Robinho (most hard working player) Pato (best striker) + our possible new season signings :lol: :lol:

but still....could be worse.......somehow
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 am

Oh it's just a friendly after all. I just hope van Bommel manages to have some fun and not kill every Bayern player in a fit of epic revenge.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 am

MilanFan wrote:Milan are **** for this, our Brazlians are off playing for Brazil, thats no Thiago Silva (best defender) Robinho (most hard working player) Pato (best striker) + our possible new season signings :lol: :lol:

but still....could be worse.......somehow

Don't worry, we'll just play our reserve team players like we did 2 years ago and beat you again :lol:

2 years ago we played with:
- Badstuber (first game for the first team)
- Mueller (I think he had an amateur contract at the time, anyway this was much before he got big)
- Sene (who we had just bought for a few thousands and who remained playing for our reserves)

AC Milan had their best XI, but Mueller scored 2 goals and made an assist to Sene, whilst Schweinsteiger scored another goal =D>

Check out the highlights here: friendlies-f7/audi-cup-2011-t6576-15.html#p111151
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am

quaazi wrote:I just hope van Bommel manages to have some fun and not kill every Bayern player in a fit of epic revenge.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. 2 years ago Flamini made a very dangerous tackle on Mario Gomez (you can see it in the highlights linked from my previous post). Then they also have van Bommel and Kevin-Prince Boateng (who will possibly be lining up against his brother if we buy the other Boateng) who like a hard tackle. I just hope we don't suffer any injuries ahead of our Champions League qualifiers.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:35 am

anyone interested in going to Munich for this CUP?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:anyone interested in going to Munich for this CUP?

I am thinking about it. It all depends if I can find airplane tickets in a good price, cause this period are a bit expensive from Greece to Germany (cause people fly the other way around for vacations)...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Toni88 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:57 am

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!

*Regarding plane tickets from Greece: you can get round trip tickets from Athens to Munich, starting from 163 Euros (taxes excluded!!!).. With taxes, it's gonna be around 220-225 Euros (Aegean Airlines, the cheapest one)...
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 am

we could arrange somekind of gathering :)

I would also go but it would be weird going alone:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 am

I would go if it was being played in Milan, but it's in Munich so, unfortunately no. I'll be in Italy at the time. :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies