You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Im quite impressed by Braafield, hes making some excellent runs, hes got some speed on him he does. Just needs to improve his crossing a bit. Its quite good but not pinpoint amazing yet.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:24 pm

we are sooo close to make it 2-0... just that luck is not on our side...... Greta chances from sosa, altintop, etc!!
I want to see a 2-0 at half time!!! We deserve it!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Badstuber and Muller are surprise packages this season!!! If they continue they can be the next mertesacker and klose!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Pranjic had a beautiful chance in 41st min to make it 2-0!! He screwed it up!!!
Hope this guy improves!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm

i woudnt say he screwed it up exactly. He could have shot. I think it was just a matter of confidence. He tried to make it a surefire easy finish thats why he moved closer. If he is more confident that would be 2-0.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

It's half time!!
1-0!
We deserved atleast 2-0!! We were very very unlucky!!
Sosa, altintop, pranjic almost came up with the 2nd goal!!
Anyway, we completely had the game under control except for a few instances!
Pranjic must really improve his scoring ability!!! MVB as usual........ Made for yellow and red.. Counter patner for milan was flamini!!
Muller, sosa and badstuber were awesome!! Hope they continue their performance!!
Defense was okay.... Butt was horrible...... He almost conceded 2 goals.. We were really lucky not to concede even one considering butt's performance!!!
In all.... WE HAD A DREAM START. WE DOMINATED FIRST HALF.... HOPE WE DO THE SAME IN SECOND HALF ALSO!! [-o<
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:i woudnt say he screwed it up exactly. He could have shot. I think it was just a matter of confidence. He tried to make it a surefire easy finish thats why he moved closer. If he is more confident that would be 2-0.

He did the same thing against HSV. He really should shoot when he gets chances like these.

Badstuber is great, This guy is going to have a great future with us.

I Know Gomez missed couple of chances, but his first touch is one of the best i have seen.

Lahm did couple of good things on the right, but I still think he is much more effective on the left.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Half time assessment

Whole team
+ brilliant counter attack, solid runs by full backs
+ great danger from midfield and strikers
+ good possession but could improve

-Need to improve on set pieces, corners + free kicks
-Need to improve crossing
-Get rid of MVB + Bring in Tymo

Individuals
+Muller - really really dangerous upfront, scored the goal and set another amazing assist for Gomez in the form of a header
+Altintop - best possession player we have, just slightly ahead of Sosa, he defined the pace for us while attacking.
+Braafield / Lahm - This is how our fullbacks should play :)
+Sosa - He is really good as #10 this half, almost as good as Altintop in terms of possession but more creative.
+Badstuber - Best defender so far

- Pranjic - i would not say that he played bad, he had some instances that were quite good but compared to the players we have sitting on the bench competing for the midfield spot i dont see him fitting into our starting 11 with this kind of performance. Schweini, Baumjohann, Altintop are better.
- Mark Van Bommel - Same old
- Butt - did not really get tested but such a horrible mistake at the beginning.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Good summary Aequitas, I think Pranjic just needs a confidence boost, maybe if he scores... He has shown lack of good ball control a few times which I think is just a confidence problem. The problem is the guy had a terrible debut in his first couple friendlies and I think he just has to find his confidence again...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm

It seems schweini is coming in for braafheid!! As a full back!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I thought it was gonna be hamit as full back and schweini as RM
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Man, our passing is just World Class right now!

I think Pranjic is playing LB now, not Schweini,,
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

walter wrote:Man, our passing is just World Class right now!

I think Pranjic is playing LB now, not Schweini,,

Hope we continue our performance!!!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 pm

We keep playing really good but we NEED to score another goal, otherwise it would be meaningless. Also, lets not forget that we are facing an Italian team and if they create just one chance in the game, it will end up in a goal...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 pm

omg butt... i change my mind. please give rensing a second chance. i cant stand some of butt's antics.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Crap! "Hands on-your Butt" almost scored the silliest own goal ever...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies