You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-06-09] FC Bayern II vs FSV Zwickau

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:00 pm

FC Bayern Amateure will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
FSV Zwickau will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-06-09] FC Bayern II vs FSV Zwickau

Postby Lukas » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:01 am

He can knock that playing for England thing on the head. Hopefully taking him back to Germany will have knocked some sense into him :mrgreen:

What are his links to Brexit Land anyway? Apart from playing for the blue scum for a while
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 am

How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????
So this guy has some three options then for sure...
Hargreaves has a similar thing he could have played for Ger , something which would have been something to be ashamed of....
Born in Canada to a Welsh and English parents chooses to play for Ger LOL
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:48 am

ramsej84 wrote:How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????
Hargreaves has a similar thing he could have played for Ger , something which would have been something to be ashamed of....
Hargreaves is not a German citizen and could not have played for Germany.
If he could though, it would have made much more sense than playing for England, considering he never lived there until many years after representing them.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:45 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????
If he could though, it would have made much more sense than playing for England, considering he never lived there until many years after representing them.

Every once in a while the same old unnecessary discussion about NT, personal interests, hearts and feelings of human beings. :lol: :mrgreen:

Your personal feelings only matter and prevail. You can't command to your heart. Going against it is so wrong. :)

Obviously Jamal lived in England for 10 years and he is just 17 years old. He sounds to me more like an Englishman than German. His mother didn't name him Jens, Benedikt, Johann, Bodo, Uwe or Herbert but Jamal nor he changed his family name to sound Germanic. :D :P
Looks way more like a potential material for England than Germany, but who says he can't decide vice versa when he can do whatever he wants? It's his life, his decision and nobody else's. :) Only what makes sense to him or anyone like him matters, we can just get over it. :wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:01 am

Anyway, our 2nd team looks like something 100th this season in the 3. Liga.
I don't know why, but I got an impression that all those years in the Regionalliga were something like a scam. I mean, where has this motivation and an instant jump to the top in the 3. Liga come from? Sebastian Hoeneß? Suddenly powerful and very gifted talents? Lots of transfers in the 2nd team and we have always made them to win promotion from bringing youngest to even 2-3 experienced players?

Hoeneß is really doing a great job, no doubt about that. He was brought from RB Leipzig football academy with purpose and we know how much attention and value gives Mateschitz and Rangnick in work of youth academies with young talents in all Red Bull clubs around the world.

The German even said when his uncle called him and offered him the post he didn't like the idea, though. He felt like a pure, total nepotist in this situation and that it might end up bad for both the club and his own coaching reputation, but so far it has worked out brilliantly, at least in terms of results, current standing on the table and won points.

If nothing else, from one perspective being Dieter's son and Uli's nephew gives you a lot of pressure to work hard and succeed because in the opposite scenario everything and everybody turns against you. People and media have every single argument to criticize you and be against you. :)

Our focus is to finally start producing our own talents from the youngest categories up to juniors who should after all this play in our 2nd team and through that experience reach senior team and make a professional career. Too bad FCB II can't win promotion to 2. Bundesliga. Now that would be a real youth recruitment center for the first team! =P~ =P~ =P~
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:23 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
You don’t get it man, it’s the blood in his veins, the BLOOD!
He‘s not tall, blond and blue eyed, why could he play for Germany?

(Is the sarcasm obvious yet?)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

you did not understand my comment... I was referring to his English option not the German one

12. sorry but '' sometimes '' you act like an idiot... or like a blonde German 8)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????

you did not understand my comment... I was referring to his English option not the German one

12. sorry but '' sometimes '' you act like an idiot... or like a blonde German 8)[/quote]No I did!

You didn’t, obviously... Your parents don’t make you anything you caveman!
If he fell in love with Germany and has German citizenship, why would he have to be "ashamed"? Cause some retard from a pile of rock in the Mediterranean says so?
The level of ignorance you display keeps surprising me...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"]How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????

12. sorry but '' sometimes '' you act like an idiot... or like a blonde German 8)[/quote]No I did!

If he fell in love with Germany and has German citizenship, why would he have to be "ashamed"? Cause some retard from a pile of rock in the Mediterranean says so?
The level of ignorance you display keeps surprising me...[/quote].... ..... .... ....
Have you removed your socks yet blondie?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"]How an earth can a teenager think of playing (he actually played) for a Nation in which he lived for a couple of years .... ????

The level of ignorance you display keeps surprising me...[/quote].... ..... .... ....
Have you removed your socks yet blondie?[/quote]

This comment, that I don’t even WANT to understand, shows the intellectual disparity between you and me perfectly: while I put forth an argument tearing up your weird racist shit in the air, the best you can come up with is spit out meaningless, incoherent, contextless bullshit...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:48 pm

So now I am racist towards Hargreaves... well the future looks bright
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:So now I am racist towards Hargreaves... well the future looks bright
No, in general...

Got nothing to do with Hargreaves in particular, actually...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Guys, get a room... Or a chamber
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:04 pm

Explains what happens when Bayern II finish in the promotion spots in 3.Liga....
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Previous

Return to FC Bayern München II