You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who are your 3 favorite European teams

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Who are your 3 favorite European teams

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Haha, I'm interested, why a Maltese team if you're not from Malta? Or are you Maltese and have moved to Germany?

He mentioned in another thread that he comes to Malta quite often and has been to a few of Sliema's games. I was shocked at first too before I saw that post. :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm

I should be ashamed of myself lol since as a Maltese person who's a football lover am not interested in Maltese football enough to go to watch a match at the stadium. In fact I haven't done so in several years!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I am not that interested in Maltese football either. I only go to watch games occasionally when the NT is playing.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Last time I watched a maltese football match was in 2009 I think at the Centenary Stadium. One thing that disinterests in Maltese football is the weird league system. A unique Maltese system. :P So you have a 10 teams and in January I think it gets divided, where the last 4 or 5 teams get grouped in the 'Relegation Pool'. So you can have the situation where the first team in the 'Relegation Pool' has more more points than the last team from the other group of teams. The table is still shown with all the 10 teams together except with the 'Relegation Pool' sub header. Also each team plays each other 3 times I think. And every now and then you read about football corruption in the news. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:31 pm

this dividing is used in scotland i think

about 3 times playing ,Qatar and switzerland use it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Element wrote:this dividing is used in scotland i think

about 3 times playing ,Qatar and switzerland use it

Yes Scotland have a league split in April when the top 6 play each other and the bottom 6 play each other.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby es_bih » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 am

Bayern first and foremost. That's my team.

However; I like Liverpool and Galatasaray, too. Neither one can match Bayern though.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Birthday

Postby uzi716 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 am

I used to like Barca but ever since they sold Ibrahimovic nd got Villa I am starting to hate them.

Its only Bayern for me
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zippy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
He mentioned in another thread that he comes to Malta quite often and has been to a few of Sliema's games. I was shocked at first too before I saw that post. :D

Yes that's it. I always go to a game whenever I visit a country and when we are in Malta we stay in Sliema usually at the Waterfront hotel, I have been in a few non-tourist bars and met Sliema fans and generally try and see a Wanderers game.
The only problem is that the ground is a pain in the arse to get back from after the game. I enjoy going to the Maltese games, a relaxed atmosphere with a few beers and a chat with the local fans.
We usually watch English and German games in the Portside lounge just along from the hotel.
Ironically in my first Sliema game Daniel Bogdanovic was up front and he is now at Sheffield United.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 am

1.FC Bayern München

2.Real Sociedad [liga BBVA]

3.Lazio
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Omar Bayern Munchen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

besides fc bayern
i like
1.bayern munchen
2.bayern munchen
3.bayern munchen
:lol:
Omar Bayern Munchen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ForestMick » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm

1. Nottingham Forest
2. Glasgow Rangers
3. Linfield FC
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby Fénix » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am

Bayern is the ONLY club in my life, über alles! 8)

However, I have some sympathies to AS Roma. Our fans after last game in Rome have become a friends with their. =D>
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby AMLN » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:07 am

Besides Bayern?
Lazio in Itay, Benfica in Spain. National teams count?
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:07 pm

AMLN wrote:Besides Bayern?
Lazio in Itay, Benfica in Spain. National teams count?

Huh? I think you meant Benfica in Portugal... The other times they were just visiting...
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe